Phoenixstar

Lady Gaga

Recommended Posts

cuneytb

Gaga should work with her, sophie and Björk on her next album :eli: 

 

 

 

 

I know it won't be big but i would love Gaga to express all the craziness she is carrying in her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C0SMIC

It’s obvious this bitch doesn’t care as much anymore, like I don’t get how her stupid team let ROM just die like that, they should’ve pushed it with all their strength, it could’ve been a cute #1 that had  atleast 10-12 weeks in top 10 but here we are... if it’s free woman we better hope the soccer moms dig it cause :skull: :skull: :rip:.. like it’s  meh, hoping for a miracle I guess 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C0SMIC

I feel like plastic doll would be a cooler concept to execute, a pop star feeling overworked & overexposed.  The video could be  an unnerving yet beautiful Gaga as a plastic blonde doll in a box which progressively gets weirder..ugh it could be  a sick aesthetic, gaga does well with dark themes. 

Edited by C0SMIC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lepetitmonstr
9 minutes ago, C0SMIC said:

I feel like plastic doll would be a cooler concept to execute, a pop star feeling overworked & overexposed.  The video could be  an unnerving yet beautiful Gaga as a plastic blonde doll in a box which progressively gets weirder..ugh it could be   a sick aesthetic 

This should of been a visual album with all of its videos recorded MONTHS ago :deadbanana2:

 

But no instead she decided to record videos for Chalk Meth Haus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C0SMIC

She better restart her era ASAP while she’s still in the top 10 on Spotify, she’s at #9 with 50.7M listeners but declining 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
monstereo
8 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

This should of been a visual album with all of its videos recorded MONTHS ago :deadbanana2:

 

But no instead she decided to record videos for Chalk Meth Haus.

Literally all she had to do was dance in front of a green screen and do a couple of cute close-up shots, the rest could've been taken care of by someone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlondGuts

What visuals/videos would you all imagine for the songs if Chromatica was a visual album?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vince_martin88
7 hours ago, Artur said:

Even ASIB had a better playlist placement on Spotify if I remember well. A mess!

Yes. IIRC, during release week, Shallow, ARUTW and LWIF were on TTH at the same time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks

Stanning Gaga is such a rollercoaster of emotions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y
2 hours ago, BlondGuts said:

if Chromatica was a visual album?

Alice: Gaga looks a mess and she's searching for an entrance to go to wonderland to "heal her and erase her pain" and at the end she found a door. (dawn)

 

Stupid love: the door won't open, some creature tells her she is not worthy and then she stops crying and fakes some happiness in an attempt for this door to open but NOPE , it won't even budge. (morning)

 

ROM: Ari found Gaga defeated on the ground while also searching for this door. She helps her and tells her it's okay to cry ...
At the end Ari says "I'm a free women that doesn't need a steady hand" and tell gaga "you gotta live you truth, not keep it bottled in". Suddenly the door opens for Ari, she goes in and for some weird reason Gaga can't. (raining at noon)

 

FW: Gaga not learning and only listening to the first half of what Ari said, she's faking it ... AGAIN and screaming how she is a FrEe WoMaN ... etc 
The door was like " okay girl give us nothing *yawn*"  (evening/dusk)

 

Fun Tonight: Gaga finally speaks her truth how she exactly feels and as a result, the door open and the creature tell her " a fad is finally ready" (night)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cuneytb

Chromatica deserves to be more of an visual album than ARTPOP. I have music videos in my mind for every song on the album with filled of quality but i hadn’t the same for artpop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante
14 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Alice: Gaga looks a mess and she's searching for an entrance to go to wonderland to "heal her and erase her pain" and at the end she found a door. (dawn)

 

Stupid love: the door won't open, some creature tells her she is not worthy and then she stops crying and fakes some happiness in an attempt for this door to open but NOPE , it won't even budge. (morning)

 

ROM: Ari found Gaga defeated on the ground while also searching for this door. She helps her and tells her it's okay to cry ...
At the end Ari says "I'm a free women that doesn't need a steady hand" and tell gaga "you gotta live you truth, not keep it bottled in". Suddenly the door opens for Ari, she goes in and for some weird reason Gaga can't. (raining at noon)

 

FW: Gaga not learning and only listening to the first half of what Ari said, she's faking it ... AGAIN and screaming how she is a FrEe WoMaN ... etc 
The door was like " okay girl give us nothing *yawn*"  (evening/dusk)

 

Fun Tonight: Gaga finally speaks her truth how she exactly feels and as a result, the door open and the creature tell her " a fad is finally ready" (night)

 

tenor.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
killer_rose
32 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Alice: Gaga looks a mess and she's searching for an entrance to go to wonderland to "heal her and erase her pain" and at the end she found a door. (dawn)

 

Stupid love: the door won't open, some creature tells her she is not worthy and then she stops crying and fakes some happiness in an attempt for this door to open but NOPE , it won't even budge. (morning)

 

ROM: Ari found Gaga defeated on the ground while also searching for this door. She helps her and tells her it's okay to cry ...
At the end Ari says "I'm a free women that doesn't need a steady hand" and tell gaga "you gotta live you truth, not keep it bottled in". Suddenly the door opens for Ari, she goes in and for some weird reason Gaga can't. (raining at noon)

 

FW: Gaga not learning and only listening to the first half of what Ari said, she's faking it ... AGAIN and screaming how she is a FrEe WoMaN ... etc 
The door was like " okay girl give us nothing *yawn*"  (evening/dusk)

 

Fun Tonight: Gaga finally speaks her truth how she exactly feels and as a result, the door open and the creature tell her " a fad is finally ready" (night)

 

xJi9HTt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Stratus

If the era restart comes in the form of enigma lyric video and then silence for another 2 months 

 

xJi9HTt.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y
24 minutes ago, Dante said:

 

8 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

 

 

Why don't y'all try and give us a concept :sistrens:

CheapGA won't use a different location for every song :sistrens:

Edited by G.U.Y

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
killer_rose
2 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

 

Why don't y'all try and give us a concept :sistrens:

CheapGA won't use a different location for every song :sistrens:

Chromatica deserves a video like this one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hétérosexuelle

Is it this week or “next week” 

 

gimme the rebeak


restart my heart

 

CHROMATICAPOP

PcnEC2j.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
killer_rose

Nose is getting dragged for the collgate make up and she DESERVES THE LASHINGS.

 

PcnEC2j.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks
13 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Nose is getting dragged for the collgate make up and she DESERVES THE LASHINGS.

 

PcnEC2j.gif

Yeah I am not bothered by the draggings at all.

It's what fad deserves until she gets it together.

No one asked for stupid make-up but she puts an effort into it.

People want the music but she refuses to lift a finger.

A troll. We were fooled into stanning for a literal troll.

-XIu12.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
6 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Gaga should work with her, sophie and Björk on her next album :eli: 

 

 

 

 

I know it won't be big but i would love Gaga to express all the craziness she is carrying in her. 

I feel like that experimental side was much more present during the first sessions of LG6 (working with SOPHIE sampling her car's motor, working heavily with Boys Noize, Baseck, Skrillex, and testing modular material).

 

I absolutely love Chromatica and I get the fact plans change when you go through creative process, but I would love to see those tracks seeing the light (apparently there's plans). Fingers crossed. 

 

I'm still one of those guys who wish she'll release later in her carreer an album full of scrapped songs from her past eras. I'm sure there's some amazing songs somewhere on her hard drive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TalkThatRihanna

Chromatica is still THAT album. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G.U.Y
3 hours ago, Starkboy said:

13. Rain On Me: 8.042 (-649) | 31.804 (-2.828)

 :deadbanana4: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Stratus

If they want the EP/re release or whatever to be successful, keep the Sophie tracks as fan service YouTube audio videos. No one asked for a 5 minute song of lamborghini noises to go on Spotify and pull 1000 Doves numbers :toofunny2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurem

 

How did I not see this yet? :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cuneytb

She should just go the Selena route. Selena promoted Feel Me and it has now over 80M streams and it wasn’t even a single. Just release things one by one, give it a spotify push and put it on your album. She can do this firstly with Love Me Right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites