Jump to content

216,035 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I can see LG6 being released in 2020 :eli:

and that would be logic with that "no change in ENIGMA until 2020"

ENIGMA is like greatest hits show, even if she released album she would probably just add lead and latter singles as they are released. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Torturo said:

ENIGMA is like greatest hits show, even if she released album she would probably just add lead and latter singles as they are released. 

Yeah Dance In The Dark, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, Aura, Scheiße,  Government Hooker are big hits :eli:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the way she could be selling out stadiums around the globe but she’s stuck in Vegas :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spotify

A Star is Born 1 639 348 000 streams

The Fame 882 634 738 streams

Joanne 857 397 262 streams

The Fame Monster 786 656 102 streams

Born This Way 592 011 852 streams

ARTPOP 452 508 037 streams / 572 508 037 streams (with DWUW)

Cheek to Cheek 85 781 073 streams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

releasing the album mid-Enigma won’t change anything other than 1-2 extra songs.

 

the show is mainly greatest hits + fan favorites/album tracks that will most likely be cut for LG6 singles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, haroo said:

the way she could be selling out stadiums around the globe but she’s stuck in Vegas :weeps:

Yeah that's truly the sad thing about her career (i guess it's all fibro fault)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah Dance In The Dark, Beautiful Dirty Rich, The Fame, Aura, Scheiße,  Government Hooker are big hits :eli:

she didn't have enough hits :eli: so she added few fan faves. Maybe some of these are even placeholders for LG6 lead and second single

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if only ARUTW had been released as a single... 2b streams on spotify for the album would have come faster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

maybe she somehow escapes enigma since she broke up with carino who got her deal, like how artpop app went down after troy left :eli: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

if only ARUTW had been released as a single... 2b streams on spotify for the album would have come faster

maybe she will put that studio/pop version (something like TEOG) on LG6 and release it as single, pulling radar :eli: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TEOG as the lead single for her next album would literally smash hard. its exactly what people want from her I think. :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i feel bad for anyone who isnt little monster to visit GAG-ATRL

what a reverse warholian experience from 2013

 

 

we just won:cm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone on GGD says they were filming at the Herengracht in Amsterdam and it had a sign it's for Gaga... I mean, that street probably has the most gorgeous houses in The Netherlands, very luxurious, but not sure why she'd film there :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think she'll promote the lead ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Someone on GGD says they were filming at the Herengracht in Amsterdam and it had a sign it's for Gaga... I mean, that street probably has the most gorgeous houses in The Netherlands, very luxurious, but not sure why she'd film there :deadbanana4:

She could catwalk in an expensive dress and high heels :jonny5: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah that's truly the sad thing about her career (i guess it's all fibro fault)

She missed the opportunity to sell out the Ullevi in Gothenburg, I’ve always wanted her to play that stadium :weeps:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, materialboy said:

She could catwalk in an expensive dress and high heels :jonny5: 

:lmao:  I need video proof and even if the sign really says it's for Gaga I won't believe it :deadbanana4: You'd expect to find something on Twitter if the sign is real, but nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

:lmao:  I need video proof and even if the sign really says it's for Gaga I won't believe it :deadbanana4: You'd expect to find something on Twitter if the sign is real, but nothing

I came here to ask about the same thing. A friend just asked me if I knew whether Gaga was in Amsterdam because someone in her network (she works in film/tv) posted the sign in is insta story. While there definitely is a set of some sort, I'm not sure if the Gaga thing is a joke?

 

QGbvXyJ.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

I came here to ask about the same thing. A friend just asked me if I knew whether Gaga was in Amsterdam because someone in her network (she works in film/tv) posted the sign in is insta story. While there definitely is a set of some sort, I'm not sure if the Gaga thing is a joke?

 

QGbvXyJ.png

well, I could write Lady Gaga, looks like anyone has access to it, but at least the GGD member wasn't making it all up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way she told a room full of rich celebrities to sit down and shut up. Her mind

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's fake :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

The way she told a room full of rich celebrities to sit down and shut up. Her mind

 

 

0:40 :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

well, I could write Lady Gaga, looks like anyone has access to it, but at least the GGD member wasn't making it all up

Yeah the sign and set are definitely real (the guy who posted this picture has worked on several Dutch films and TV shows in the past) but that doesn't mean the Gaga things is serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently they shaded Gaga in the new netflix film The Last Summer for dropping out of NYU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

The way she told a room full of rich celebrities to sit down and shut up. Her mind

 

 

she's really endearing tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites