• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThirdWardBey

• Lose My Breath

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Triton

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Archetype said:

The lyrics in this song suck, the way he emotes his lyrics is cringe-worthy and hilarious, and the overall tone is strikingly similar to his past work.  I don’t know what I’m supposed to see in that.  Good for him tho.

I understand it might not be easy for non- fans to understand the song. The lyrics are very specific and Em's flow different from what you hear from other rappers. But saying "he's not good at anything" is a bit too much. 

16 hours ago, Ishiba_Makuza said:

Eminem, his power :clap3:

And is hitting #1 on H100 possible? I mean he's obviously huge but I wasn't really expecting it straight out the gate. The idea of a Eminem and Beyonce #1 song already sounds iconic. I mean how much more legendary can you get.

Literally 0 chance to hit #1

top10 i guess

1 hour ago, popboi__ said:

Literally 0 chance to hit #1

top10 i guess

Keep telling yourself that. :fan:

Berzerk didn't go #1. If this doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised. A top ten is still a great achievement for someone who's been in this industry for 20 years. 

He'll continue surprising us with this record. 

So realistically where might it place? Are there any predictions for the sales? 

20 hours ago, Ascension said:

The ridiculous amount of passive aggressive comments from Rih's stans about this collab... :skull: If y'all don't sit. 

-------------------------------------------------------

It's still not growing on me, but :clap3: good for them. Bey sounds like a whole ass angel :deadbanana: so I hate I feel that way, but stuff in this sonic wheelhouse has always grated me; I just can't get into it.

You’re reading too much into it! I actually like Beyonce :biblio:

22 minutes ago, Triton said:

So realistically where might it place? Are there any predictions for the sales? 

Let's say 79k sales. ~20-30M U.S. Streams. That would be enough for a top 10 debut.

12 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Let's say 79k sales. ~20-30M U.S. Streams. That would be enough for a top 10 debut.

Cool! 

Who would have thought Beyonce would have 2 top 10 hits in 2017? 

1 hour ago, Triton said:

Cool! 

Who would have thought Beyonce would have 2 top 10 hits in 2017? 

Certainly not her fans, so I can’t even imagine how OBH are feeling. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.