Walk on Water #1 on US iTunes

Lose My Breath

12 minutes ago, Ascension said:

The ridiculous amount of passive aggressive comments from Rih's stans about this collab... :skull: If y'all don't sit. 

-------------------------------------------------------

It's still not growing on me, but :clap3: good for them. Bey sounds like a whole ass angel :deadbanana: so I hate I feel that way, but stuff in this sonic wheelhouse has always grated me; I just can't get into it.

Same...it looks like a good majority of the hive feels the same way. Maybe Em stans like it better. :dancehall:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThirdWardBey

• Mattyboy

• Legacy

• heauxm

Top Posters In This Topic

And midnight her career debut turns 20 :jonny3:

the longivity :jonny3:

I don't like Eminem music so I'll pass but congrats I guess 

Beyonce's vocal performance on this song is better than some vocals on some entire new albums so Queen is winning either way!

Edited by jane

47 minutes ago, avi said:

wont last for long.. the song is horrible

Then why is it #1 :fan:

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

Wins always talent 

:rip:

OT: If this goes to the number one spot on the Hot 100.

:eek:

Queen :fan: Other recent collabs can’t relate.

I'm legitimately disgusted that people think Eminem is good at anything.  Beyonce's vocals are the only redeeming part of this mess. 

Eminem, his power :clap3:

And is hitting #1 on H100 possible? I mean he's obviously huge but I wasn't really expecting it straight out the gate. The idea of a Eminem and Beyonce #1 song already sounds iconic. I mean how much more legendary can you get.

1 hour ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Then why is it #1 :fan:

2 big names. it would be a shame if it didnt. but we ll see about longevity after 2 weeks

I would be totally shook if it didn't. Congrats nonetheless! 

Congrats to them

I find the song a bit boring and too long but wish them the best

8 hours ago, Archetype said:

I'm legitimately disgusted that people think Eminem is good at anything.  Beyonce's vocals are the only redeeming part of this mess. 

:skull: this post is such a mess. Are you saying he has no talent?

Expected but it's gonna freefall soon I think. This was not released to be a hit.

1 hour ago, Legacy said:

:skull: this post is such a mess. Are you saying he has no talent?

Expected but it's gonna freefall soon I think. This was not released to be a hit.

The lyrics in this song suck, the way he emotes his lyrics is cringe-worthy and hilarious, and the overall tone is strikingly similar to his past work.  I don’t know what I’m supposed to see in that.  Good for him tho.

11 hours ago, Ishiba_Makuza said:

Eminem, his power :clap3:

And is hitting #1 on H100 possible? I mean he's obviously huge but I wasn't really expecting it straight out the gate. The idea of a Eminem and Beyonce #1 song already sounds iconic. I mean how much more legendary can you get.

Yep. The #1 now has I believe ~385 points. They need to sell >100k and pull some huge streaming numbers. 

Another one who gives Bey a #1 single on itunes this year. Congrats. The free-fall is going to be disastrous tho. :toofunny3: 

Edited by Horus

12 hours ago, avi said:

wont last for long.. the song is horrible

Still #1 and gaining. :ahh:

I hope it goes top 10 on the Hot 100 so she can have two in a calendar year which hasn't happened in a long time :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.