A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Upcoming Releases | ZAYN, Ashnikko

World Eater

Nothing on my radar but it's 2020 so you never know

Thanks for doing this for another year by the way I check this list out every week to double check I haven't missed anything! :heart:

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• World Eater

• jakedavis1994

• Vxspertine

• theblackestday

18 hours ago, Tsareena said:

the desperation...

my emmanuel_punk moment

C6TeBy5.gif

On 12/19/2020 at 7:14 PM, Ewan Chaos said:

Nothing on my radar but it's 2020 so you never know

Thanks for doing this for another year by the way I check this list out every week to double check I haven't missed anything! :heart:

it can be a pain in the ass sometimes but at the end of the day I use it myself and I know it's a part of some people's release radar, new music friday routine or w/e you may call it so thanks for keepig up :heart2:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Is there an archive list of all of 2020?

thanks!  

Nope and I kinda wish I'd kept it. But since people requested it I might make a space for the archive of 2021 releases :mandown:

hétérosexuelle
10 minutes ago, World Eater said:

Nope and I kinda wish I'd kept it. But since people requested it I might make a space for the archive of 2021 releases :mandown:

Oh okay, all your work is amazing

but since you put a lot of neat effort into it, you could def archive whole months and compile into years in the OP :ihype:

Thank you for your work!

Let's hope for some surprises the next 2 - 3 months cause now I don't have anything to look forward to. 

World Eater

question for the culture

kDs3bh7.gif

would y'all be okay with a new format:

first post: rules + this week's releases (no recap of the last four weeks)

second post: all upcoming releases week by week (this is split into two posts now)

third post: recap of this year's releases week by week (this way i would keep the archive from the whole year, not just the last four weeks)

Ewan Chaos
47 minutes ago, World Eater said:

question for the culture

kDs3bh7.gif

would y'all be okay with a new format:

first post: rules + this week's releases (no recap of the last four weeks)

second post: all upcoming releases week by week (this is split into two posts now)

third post: recap of this year's releases week by week (this way i would keep the archive from the whole year, not just the last four weeks)

I'm game for that; I'd prefer having a full archive anyway and I don't think it's too necessary to have all upcoming releases in two separate posts the way it is now.

kDs3bh7.gif