Jump to content

Upcoming Releases | Lana Del Rey, Elton John, Agnes


World Eater
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • World Eater

    137

  • Pink Matter

    22

  • jakedavis1994

    50

  • Vxspertine

    26

Susanne just came and slayed everyone like that... including The National. 

 

Both are excellent, though, and so is Alex Cameron's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was so excited for the new National album and now I haven't even listented to it yet :toofunny3: I've been so busy with other things and other albums, this month and last month were really way too much for me music-wise and I skipped so many albums :toofunny3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

finally caught up with friday's releases :dies: Okovi>Forced Witness>Antisocialites>Music for People In Trouble>Love What Survives>Sleep Well Beast>Lovers>1992 Deluxe=CCCLX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Camila is 9/22 right?

I don't see it in the list

 

edit: oh, I guess there's still no date as of now :rip: 

Edited by Dragonfly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I created a thread about the remix of Homemade Dynamite feat. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA and the thread was locked.......Once again I'm bringing exclusive info, the forum doesn't believe me, and then it's true.......And I lose my thread.

 

It happened with Rise Vs Make Me

It happened Katy's comeback with CTTR
It happened with Migos being featured on Bon Appetit
It happened with Melodrama's booklet

 

=/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Camila is 9/22 right?

I don't see it in the list

Not anymore, NY Times says it's out next month :cm:

 

1 minute ago, Vxspertine said:

The new  Nothing But Thieves album is definitely not alternative, it's very pop rock imo :cm:

I usually get the genres from RYM or All Music so I blame them :cm: lemme fix that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bruninho said:

I created a thread about the remix of Homemade Dynamite feat. Khalid, Post Malone & SZA and the thread was locked.......Once again I'm bringing exclusive info, the forum doesn't believe me, and then it's true.......And I lose my thread.

 

It happened with Rise Vs Make Me

It happened Katy's comeback with CTTR
It happened with Migos being featured on Bon Appetit
It happened with Melodrama's booklet

 

=/

 

Contact the mods if you wanna keep the thread open again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pink Matter said:

Omg @AlexisNeiers I had no idea Esperanza was coming through with a new album :eek: 

Get your life sis, she's still recording it on Facebook live :dies: This is honestly such a cool concept, you can read more about it right here. Techniclly the release date was never revealed, but I got it from Concord's (her label's) press room :fan:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AlexisNeiers said:

Get your life sis, she's still recording it on Facebook live :dies: This is honestly such a cool concept, you can read more about it right here. Techniclly the release date was never revealed, but I got it from Concord's (her label's) press room :fan:

Omg I'm watching the video now :jonny3: This is honestly cool af :lmao: 

And you stay getting those exclusives sis :fan: I see you :fan: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you add The Sound of Arrows - Stay Free please? I'm not sure when it's actually being released because their official site says Oct 27th but then iTunes says Oct 6th? psyduck.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Can you add The Sound of Arrows - Stay Free please? I'm not sure when it's actually being released because their official site says Oct 27th but then iTunes says Oct 6th? psyduck.gif

Done! I put this under the 27th but if they annnounce they're moving up the release date or this just comes out without their knowledge (kii), I'll put this under the 6th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh wow it's been changed to Oct 27th on iTunes now. I SWEAR it said Oct 6th last night! I wonder if they lurk ATRL? :gaycat3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are still so many interesting releases coming up but I did some catching up this week since it wasn't as exciting as the last few weeks :cm: A LOT of stuff coming on the 29th :duca:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BambiStar said:

Oh wow it's been changed to Oct 27th on iTunes now. I SWEAR it said Oct 6th last night! I wonder if they lurk ATRL? :gaycat3:

Yeah I saw that too, even Amazon said it was coming on the 6th, but they've also changed the date. Maybe they have the google alerts on and ATRL popped up, who knows? :fan:

 

7 hours ago, Vxspertine said:

There are still so many interesting releases coming up but I did some catching up this week since it wasn't as exciting as the last few weeks :cm: A LOT of stuff coming on the 29th :duca:  

Lowkey agreed, although that new Ariel Pink album was really good :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AlexisNeiers said:

Erm, should I include Christmas albums (there's a new Gwen record, Fantasia also has one) in the OP or nah? :rip:

Sure, I mean they're releases aswell :cm: Are there just a lot of them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vxspertine said:

Sure, I mean they're releases aswell :cm: Are there just a lot of them?

Fair enough :cm: As far as I know, just those two :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pacaveli said:

Press Ctrl+F: Carnage and Young Thug - Young Martha: NOT FOUND... 

Let me fix it in a moment :fan:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AlexisNeiers said:

Let me fix it in a moment :fan:

Thank you, my beautiful dark twisted flop. :-*:fan:  AlexisNeiers

Edited by Pacaveli
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...