Jump to content

Upcoming Releases | H.E.R.


World Eater

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • World Eater

    132

  • jakedavis1994

    45

  • Vxspertine

    26

  • theblackestday

    21

Navyofbadgals
22 hours ago, theblackestday said:

Tizrah’s wack ass album over The Beths’ power pop excellence? A choice

not really

 

Sqg0uVv.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jakedavis1994 said:

Empress Of - Us (October 19th)

The Ting Tings - The Black Light (October 26th)

I'll add Empress Of tomorrow, I was the one who made the album thread after all nnn; I think The Ting Tings are there already

Link to post
Share on other sites
jakedavis1994
1 minute ago, World Eater said:

I'll add Empress Of tomorrow, I was the one who made the album thread after all nnn; I think The Ting Tings are there already

Omg sorry sis :skull::heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Good to see @World Eater still has ha taste with the editors pick :clap3: 

even though it was a disappointment, I still gotta support my fave :mandown: or maybe there was nothing else editor's pick-worthy

Link to post
Share on other sites
Navyofbadgals
Just now, World Eater said:

even though it was a disappointment, I still gotta support my fave :mandown: or maybe there was nothing else editor's pick-worthy

It wasn’t a disappointment but good to see you still have your morals :mandown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
40000000000000

any of the newer releases good while smoking? i need some trippy, mysterious ****. i already overplayed my spotify library. :emofish:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Park Jinyoung

NCT Dream are releasing a mini album (EP) on the 3rd https://twitter.com/NCTsmtown_DREAM/status/1033676681825972224

Sunmi is releasing a mini album (EP) on the 4th https://twitter.com/official_sunmi_/status/1033625637158703104

SNSD are releasing a single on the 5th https://twitter.com/girlgroupzone/status/1033890576293187584

GOT7 are releasing a full album mid September (date TBA) https://twitter.com/GOT7Official/status/1033001806635233281

EXO are releasing a full album Sept/Nov (No details yet) 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oh My Gaga said:

@World Eater can you add Bring Me The Horizon - amo (January 9th, 2019) please?

I'm aware of that and of one or two more January releases but I'm gonna wait a bit with adding them since hardly anyone announced anything for November and December :rip: I don't want it to get too messy, if that makes sense

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, World Eater said:

I'm aware of that and of one or two more January releases but I'm gonna wait a bit with adding them since hardly anyone announced anything for November and December :rip: I don't want it to get too messy, if that makes sense

It's okay, sorry I didn't know that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just wanted to say that, 6 months later, we’re still waiting for Heart Shaped Bed :dies: 6 months for 5 songs. This bitch is really trying it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, World Eater said:

Literally updated this a minute ago sweaty :)

great minds think alike I guess

d87cGiP.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...