• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• World Eater

• Pink Matter

• jakedavis1994

• Vxspertine

On 2/27/2019 at 5:47 AM, Little Dark Age said:

wow its been nearly two years. thanks for keeping this up @World Eater :heart2:

Time flies, huh? Even though updating the thread a couple times a week is really exhausting and time consuming and I've almost reached my breaking point a few times, it's kinda rewarding in a way or another I guess.

15 minutes ago, Ang3lus said:

Hamza, Shy Girls and Vök also released an album this Friday fyi

Thanks! I'll add them tomorrow since I wasn't done with updating anyway and only added the first batch of releases. Honestly sometimes I think you'd do much much better job at keeping the thread updated than me.

18 minutes ago, World Eater said:

Thanks! I'll add them tomorrow since I wasn't done with updating anyway and only added the first batch of releases. Honestly sometimes I think you'd do much much better job at keeping the thread updated than me.

Hell no! I’m just trynna add some stuff sometimes that is less known but I often come here to check out the releases so keep up the good work sis!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 3:48 PM, artangels said:

"Thread on hold until I get back from banland. Stream Titanic Rising" ~ @World Eater via ouija board

tumblr_inline_pbd8mm8ahK1rbgerg_540.gif

came back early, got my get out of jail free card :mandown: more or less updated the thread, lmk if there's still something missing (and there might be because I didn't keep track for a week prior to today)