Jump to content

Upcoming Releases | Billie, Prince, Bleachers, Isaiah Rashad


World Eater

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • World Eater

    134

  • jakedavis1994

    47

  • Vxspertine

    26

  • Pink Matter

    22

  • ATRL Moderator

Music from Before the Storm by Daughter is out on September 1

Music for Cars: The Album by the 1975 is out June 1 2018 :eli:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, AlexisNeiers said:

What a packed week :rip: And I'm gonna add even more albums to the OP later tonight

Thanks for adding Под Звуки Поцелуев sis, the world should know :flower:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Music from Before the Storm by Daughter is out on September 1

Music for Cars: The Album by the 1975 is out June 1 2018 :eli:

Added Daughter, but I'm gonna pass on The 1975 since I don't even have December releases listed :rip:

 

1 minute ago, bestfiction said:

Thanks for adding Под Звуки Поцелуев sis, the world should know :flower:

No problem, I include albums that have threads made for them in the first place :flower:

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are so many huge releases this week omg

 

Uzi and Queens should battle for #1

 

X, 5H, Brockhampton, and ASAP are all gonna have 50k+ debuts as well 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Auris said:

There are so many huge releases this week omg

 

Uzi and Queens should battle for #1

 

X, 5H, Brockhampton, and ASAP are all gonna have 50k+ debuts as well 

HDD is projecting Ferg for 22-25k (we'll find out exact numbers later today). I'd be surprised if the Mob did significantly more

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know there's already a few releases scheduled for December, but I'm gonna wait a bit with including them on the first page :thing:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.S said:

I wish we had singles release information as well. 

That'd be too difficult to do and keep updated :chick1: I personally wouldn't know whether to sort the singles by release date or radio impact date or whatever :chick1: And on top of that, singles get released waaaaaay more often than albums, eps and mixtapes. I mean if anyone wants to take the challenge and create such thread, go ahead and contact the mods, but as I said, I already have much work to do with this thread and I cannot imagine the work someone would have to put in keeping updating the singles thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlexisNeiers said:

That'd be too difficult to do and keep updated :chick1: I personally wouldn't know whether to sort the singles by release date or radio impact date or whatever :chick1: And on top of that, singles get released waaaaaay more often than albums, eps and mixtapes. I mean if anyone wants to take the challenge and create such thread, go ahead and contact the mods, but as I said, I already have much work to do with this thread and I cannot imagine the work someone would have to put in keeping updating the singles thread.

I usually use this: http://www.officialcharts.com/new-releases/ and this: https://www.popjustice.com/briefing/new-music-friday-taylor-swift-at-the-top-rod-stewart-and-dnce-at-the-bottom-various-songs-in-between/ I think it can help. 

 

But kudos to you for all the beautiful artworks and layout. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ultraviolence.xx
On 3/9/2017 at 10:33 AM, AlexisNeiers said:

125x125.jpg Daughter - 'Music from Before the Storm' (dream pop)

HOW THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS :jonny3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

HOW THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS :jonny3: 

Just a video game soundtrack, but you know, new Daughter music is still new Daughter music :chick1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator

Mess @ Daughter not making the thread title this week :'(

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Mess @ Daughter not making the thread title this week :'(

Gonna change that in a moment since this is not a busy week + no one cares about Jake Bugg to be frank :fan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, AlexisNeiers said:

Gonna change that in a moment since this is not a busy week + no one cares about Jake Bugg to be frank :fan:

He was everywhere in the UK when his first album came out and now I literally hear nothing of him :rip:

 

--

 

Daughter is good I guess. Atmospheric. Does Elena play instruments or did she have very little input into this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hakunt said:

just wanted to drop by and let you know that i appreciate this thread. thanks for your work @AlexisNeiers:clap3: 

Thank you! Trying to keep it as updated as possible :hug:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I need Tove to announce a release date for Blue Lips :jonny3: I feel like it will come out either on the anniversary of Lady Wood or on her 30th birthday or something. :clown:

Link to post
Share on other sites
theblackestday
12 hours ago, Vxspertine said:

There's so many releases this week but I'll probably not listen to any of them for a while because of the new National album :cm:

gurl if you don't listen to the Susanne album..

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...