Scotty

League of Legends | Spirit Blossom Event + THREE new champs!

Mother Earth
14 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

How many champs they drop per year? :skull:

They're hoping for around 5 to 6 per year from now on.

In my opinion, they should slow down and take another year to restore some old champs. Imagine if we got a VGU/VU every patch like we did in 2018. There are probably less than ten champions still that need a full visual and gameplay update to be brought up to modern standards: Shyvana, Shaco, Udyr, Skarner, Gragas, Nocturne.

However, there are dozens of champs that need a full visual update (their gameplay kits have held up) since they still look very 2010: Caitlyn, Anivia, Janna, Nidalee, Leona, Lulu.

I'd rather have 150 champs that are viable than 300 champs where only the most recently updated 50 are the only ones viable. :rip:

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

At some point they're gonna have to give us more bans (again) because they definitely aren't slowing down on champs. 

Back when I first started playing it was like 1-2 champs per year :rip: 

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

I wish they would just drop all the skins already :kitty:

Mr. Peanutbutter
23 hours ago, Mother Earth said:

They're hoping for around 5 to 6 per year from now on.

In my opinion, they should slow down and take another year to restore some old champs. Imagine if we got a VGU/VU every patch like we did in 2018. There are probably less than ten champions still that need a full visual and gameplay update to be brought up to modern standards: Shyvana, Shaco, Udyr, Skarner, Gragas, Nocturne.

However, there are dozens of champs that need a full visual update (their gameplay kits have held up) since they still look very 2010: Caitlyn, Anivia, Janna, Nidalee, Leona, Lulu.

I'd rather have 150 champs that are viable than 300 champs where only the most recently updated 50 are the only ones viable. :rip:

I agree. It baffles me how we have champions with great visuals and animations like Senna while we have Nocturne who is litreally a flying head with arms and we can see all the low res pixels on his splash arts. :rip: But hey, I guess newer champions and Lux skins are this game's golden eggs chicken

Mother Earth
2 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I agree. It baffles me how we have champions with great visuals and animations like Senna while we have Nocturne who is litreally a flying head with arms and we can see all the low res pixels on his splash arts. :rip: But hey, I guess newer champions and Lux skins are this game's golden eggs chicken

Yeah, money is definitely the driving force, but I mean, they have a game to support, so you can't blame them.

If you own Shyvana and all of her skins, Riot benefits nothing from a Shyvana rework from you. However, no one owns a new champ or any of their skins, so that's why they're more profitable.

I think it would help the rework business model if they release a legendary skin alongside every rework on release. I mean, you already have the voice actor/actress in the studio, and right when a rework releases is the most hype. :michael:

Udyr still looking the way he does is despicable though. His ultimate skin should've been his visual rework.

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

It might be at a snails pace but at least they are updating visuals here and there.. Just realized Ahri got a visual update recently, her Foxfire skin looks better now. 

--

I hope they dont nerf Ashe this patch 

T5IAUg6.gif

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Vulnicura

I've been playing Legends of Runeterra and really enjoy it. I've had some mild interest in LoL but seems a little messy to get into - what do people recommend for resources? I've played Dota for a couple of years.

Mr. Peanutbutter
37 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

It might be at a snails pace but at least they are updating visuals here and there.. Just realized Ahri got a visual update recently, her Foxfire skin looks better now. 

--

I hope they dont nerf Ashe this patch 

T5IAUg6.gif

They are nerfing her :skull: It's already on PBE and should hit the main client next week with patch 10.16

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
21 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

They are nerfing her :skull: It's already on PBE and should hit the main client next week with patch 10.16

:rip::rip:

Scotty
3 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

I've been playing Legends of Runeterra and really enjoy it. I've had some mild interest in LoL but seems a little messy to get into - what do people recommend for resources? I've played Dota for a couple of years.

It's a truly fun game although lately I haven't had the time for it :heart: I just got rid of it in my backlash against Riot over the NEOM scandal

I also deleted the PBE but kept the main game, for now. 

T5IAUg6.gif

w̯̝̰̳̤͑̅̾̈́̓̾͘͘͡͝ondy

I've kinda moved entirely to playing TFT lmao. 

Relampago.

The new skinline is fugly, Sona lost :sadviolin: 

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

That Riot Report was kinda cringe :rip:

Straight men and their anime women :skull:

Scotty
On 8/1/2020 at 11:19 PM, w̯̝̰̳̤͑̅̾̈́̓̾͘͘͡͝ondy said:

I've kinda moved entirely to playing TFT lmao. 

I am not going to lie, I kinda dislike TFT?

When it started out it was okay but pretty linear. Then out of nowhere they switched to Set 2 (the Elements one) and it was bizarre. Now there's this weird Galaxies theme, it's not horrible or anything but it's not my cup of tea. When Riot was making an auto chess game I thought they would keep it classic, but they're experimenting constantly with new builds of the game, I wish they'd work on one iteration of it and keep it that way? I don't wanna play a whole different game every few months. :biblio:  However I do think the first iteration was pretty basic and not really in the good way.

And the items are too powerful, inconsistent and broken. I just don't like it.

6xexs0m.gif

BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

I hate that this is so dead :(

Satin

Sona is my ticket to plat this season, I need to abuse her before the nerfs come :jonny6: