Scotty

League of Legends | Spirit Blossom Event + THREE new champs!

Periwinkle
17 minutes ago, jackieshann said:

wtf so im not going into negatives because im losing games but because i've been dodging games? yeah i've dodged quite a few because i get given support all the time and i've never played that role. i main top and adc mainly 

and ok sis. i use mobafire builds right now, is that bad? i've been playing obsessively for 2 months now

If you get autofilled (put support) ask someone in your team to trade with you or learn how to play it 

mobafire builds are trash, sorry :skull: you're not gonna learn at all if you rely on them. do your best to learn about items and what to build in matchups (ex: executioners calling if you're top vs vlad/mundo or something to reduce their healing, hexdrinker or MR in general if you're against AP threats) and if you absolutely HAVE to copy other builds use probuilds

Mimie
2 hours ago, Kissing You said:

Old LB is the physical incarnation of movement/burst creep :doc:

New Kat is amazing though. Her clunkiness has been sorted out and I love her dagger mechanics. Too bad her classic art is gross.

1 hour ago, talent said:

god... when i first saw the updated splash i thought it was a joke. she suffers from severe horse face and her body is just... wrong

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates it :skull: 

Burqaswag

They really had to buff lethality?

Satin

that diana blood moon splash art :jonny3:

Goten21
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:48 AM, Exposé said:

But it's true :dancehall:

You can't carry as a support. I've been playing support basically whole 2016 and was unable to go higher than Bronze II :rip: 

In 2017 I got placed into Bronze IV and I thought I was cancelled but guess what.....I started playing Morgana mid (cos Morgana is my supp main) and guess what, I've been winning every single lane....it's so visible I'm above these bronze players :rip: Everytime I lost a game I at least won my own lane.

I'm already Bronze I and close to my promos to silver. Wish me luck.

And pls don't say I suck as support. I always bought Sightstone, and support items.....it's just what are you gonna do when enemy ADC is obviously better than yours? Especially if you're playing something like Janna or Soraka and your adc just doesn't want to right click for **** and spends the whole mana using abilities on creeps... and then after having like 30 cs he leaves the lane to chase kills (or go 1v3), while the enemy just destroys all the turrets. You just can't carry that.

I carried myself out of bronze V last season with Janna though. I used to go exhaust ignite because the enemies never outpositioned me, and whenever they went in we were able to turn because of those sums. Unless I was playing with a complete monkey that didn't know how to basic attack, I usually won lane and game. If you win lane you just take turret and go mid. If you don't win lane, it's a lot harder because it all depends on how the other lanes do. A good support and an average adc will always beat out am average enemy adc and support.

Oh and I max W with incompetent ADCs so that I kinda compensate for the lost damage.

Anyway three things.

1. Watch the minimap for your team, as they can't do it themselves.

2. Ping firmly (don't spam ling) whenever you see anything. Teammate with bad positioning? Fall back ping it. Enemy ganking any lane? Ping it twice. Botlane gone and mid not retreating? Ping until they do.

3. If an ally should build something, tell him also firmly but nicely.

Bonus: disable all-chat, the source of all toxicity in my opinion.

Topaz

As a Zac main im still triggered that the creator is still suing League, bc I just want a skin for him and im stuck with the pink chrome. A fire skin would be so simple, him blazing up and everytime he bounces he drops a fire that slowly dimishes into dust like his blobs do.

talent

hunt of the blood moon is so fun

Edited by talent

talent
22 hours ago, Satin said:

that diana blood moon splash art :jonny3:

its literally one of the best splash arts... period. if you could toggle her mask in game it would be so much more iconic as an actual in-game skin

Satin
8 hours ago, talent said:

hunt of the blood moon is so fun

camille is too fun to play in that mode, love ha :-*

thinking

hello bitches :date3:

Pendulum

I need some advices sisterns :!ohno: 

last season I finished in B5.. I didn't play for like half a year and one friend played the placement games and it went pretty well (9-1) and somehow got placed in B5 :rip: I don't want to make a new account cause I've wasted so much money for skins and **** :cries: 

I'm too scared to play the placement games for S7 :dancehall2: I feel like if I win all 10 games, I would still get placed in bronze :doc: what should I do? 

I main support (Sona and Janna are my mains) and I play in EUNE which is the worst server :rip:

HELP ME :dancehall3:

Topaz
2 hours ago, Pendulum said:

last season I finished in B5.. I didn't play for like half a year and one friend played the placement games and it went pretty well (9-1) and somehow got placed in B5 :rip: I don't want to make a new account cause I've wasted so much money for skins and **** :cries: 

I'm too scared to play the placement games for S7 :dancehall2: I feel like if I win all 10 games, I would still get placed in bronze :doc: what should I do? 

I main support (Sona and Janna are my mains) and I play in EUNE which is the worst server :rip:

Being support in ranked probably isnt gonna help much, even if you win a lot of games for placements, a lot of people got ranked lower bc of something I forgot but everybody dropped. I went from silver to bronze, but im confident I can get back to silver or at least gold 5 by the end of the season. Being support in ranked is, that if your team fails ur whole game is gonna fail in general, so unless ur a carrying support, like recently I went 35/6 with sona after my team was being snakes, it probably wont work out. I tend to top or mid so I can control lanes faster and go help my teammates bc they're all trash, even though I have trash moments. I'll pray for you fam.

Pendulum
1 hour ago, Topaz said:

Being support in ranked probably isnt gonna help much, even if you win a lot of games for placements, a lot of people got ranked lower bc of something I forgot but everybody dropped. I went from silver to bronze, but im confident I can get back to silver or at least gold 5 by the end of the season. Being support in ranked is, that if your team fails ur whole game is gonna fail in general, so unless ur a carrying support, like recently I went 35/6 with sona after my team was being snakes, it probably wont work out. I tend to top or mid so I can control lanes faster and go help my teammates bc they're all trash, even though I have trash moments. I'll pray for you fam.

The other problem is that I used to get around 20 lp for a win and lose like 27 lp :dancehall2: ELO hell is real :'( maybe there are some changes in S7? I haven't read the patch notes :-x

talent
4 hours ago, Pendulum said:

hold off on doing your placements. often, if you place some time during the summer, you'll get placed higher.

Pendulum
47 minutes ago, talent said:

hold off on doing your placements. often, if you place some time during the summer, you'll get placed higher.

Really? :dancehall2: mess, I've been playing since S3 and I've never heard of that :deadbanana:

talent
1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

Really? :dancehall2: mess, I've been playing since S3 and I've never heard of that :deadbanana:

as far as i know it's kind of a "start of the season, placed lower with more time to climb" kind of thing

but then again i could be wrong. heard it mostly from people mad about me getting placed silv 5 in the last quarter of last season while they couldn't get out of bronze  :gaycat5:

Edited by talent

thinking
5 hours ago, Pendulum said:

If you're gonna play support, play zyra karma & soraka bc those 3 r the most broken in low elo

the fact that their r buttons are so broken is amazing & mantra shield has no cd is :rip:

i would recommend playing annie mid or garen malphite & trynd top bc those champs are amazing in bronze

honestly trynd & annie are your best options because of how cancerous tryndameres kit is & ppl will walk up to annie acting like they can 1v1 her w her stun up :rip:

Edited by thinking

Topaz
5 hours ago, Pendulum said:

OH YEAH! NEVER EVER PLAY AT NIGHT, thats when the fat uglee's of League of legends log on from after school and ARE TRASH! I play in the morning or AM's on weekends if I have time bc thats when the actual people who are on the same level as me or good play bc they have actual lives and dont have time for pettty trolling.

Periwinkle
5 hours ago, talent said:

You're gonna place lower no matter the time. Riot places you lower than your last rank no matter what.

I ended G1 with high mmr (because I decayed) and went 9-1 and STILL placed silver 5. I mean, I climbed instantly but still :gaycat5: 

Edited by Corsola

EtherealCat
10 hours ago, Pendulum said:

Play in the flex queue, you still get the rewards and the border so its not really any different except you have a clean slate for your mmr, also I think if you don't play solo queue for a year it resets your mmr for the next year I'm not compeletely sure that that happens but I was bronze1 then didnt play for a year and then got placed silver3 the next which isn't supposed to happen from year to year. 

talent
8 minutes ago, Corsola said:

You're gonna place lower no matter the time. Riot places you lower than your last rank no matter what.

I ended G1 with high mmr (because I decayed) and went 9-1 and STILL placed silver 5. I mean, I climbed instantly but still :gaycat5: 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this is probably right

Pendulum
Just now, EtherealCat said:

Play in the flex queue, you still get the rewards and the border so its not really any different except you have a clean slate for your mmr, also I think if you don't play solo queue for a year it resets your mmr for the next year I'm not compeletely sure that that happens but I was bronze1 then didnt play for a year and then got placed silver3 the next which isn't supposed to happen from year to year. 

what is flex queue? :deadbanana: I haven't played a single game since October last year :ahh:

EtherealCat
Just now, Pendulum said:

what is flex queue? :deadbanana: I haven't played a single game since October last year :ahh:

Its a new ranked queue, its basically identical to solo queue but it allows groups of 3 or 5 as well.

Burqaswag

Someone buy me the Cassio Skin for 260 rp :jonny:

Edited by Burqaswag

Pikachoo

resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F10dNC0m9xL2CCQ%2Fgiphy.gif&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=150

Lady Gragas :clap3: 

That would be such an amazing skin :jonny: