League of Legends | Seraphine, new K/DA, and Pre-Season 11

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Rowdy said:

Who is this?

I played the first time, in a year, 2 days ago because someone hacked my account :rip: 

It's Ashe

The skin is called "Fae Dragon Ashe"

The straights HATE it :skull: 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotty

• ejo

• Relampago.

• PoKiTaurus

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Scotty said:

It's Ashe

The skin is called "Fae Dragon Ashe"

The straights HATE it :skull: 

It eats!!

I thought it was Irelia at first

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this game hard for newbies to get into? For context I usually play things like FPS and when I tried SMITE I felt overwhelmed

On 10/28/2020 at 1:16 PM, Chiidish said:

Is this game hard for newbies to get into? For context I usually play things like FPS and when I tried SMITE I felt overwhelmed

I would compare this to smite. This game takes a lot of time and practice. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 8:25 PM, Souvenir said:

not me getting perma ban for saying "f word" on the game :rip: and i didnt even get a warning, i hope they unban me :(

that's weird. they usually give you 3 warnings lol. it also depends on the context in which you used the f word.

3 hours ago, Delirious said:

that's weird. they usually give you 3 warnings lol. it also depends on the context in which you used the f word.

i thought they perma-banned me but it was actually a bug, i got a 14-day ban

• 2 months later...
Mother Earth

I wish they would stop releasing 6 champions a year and do more VGUs/visual updates... the fact that Serpahine's kit is copy/paste of Sona's just show how lazy/uninspired there are when it comes to new champions and we already have 150+. But they keep pumping those mother****ers out

The fact that Shyvana is seeing a rework in a year and a half at the EARLIEST when she was first brought up for a rework 2-3 years ago is ****ing sad. And Quinn will still have her bird taxi ultimate in 2030.

I'm also mad as hell Lunar Beast Miss Fortune is Wild Rift-exclusive. WTF

Take Me Apart
On 2/2/2021 at 7:25 PM, Mother Earth said:

I wish they would stop releasing 6 champions a year and do more VGUs/visual updates... the fact that Serpahine's kit is copy/paste of Sona's just show how lazy/uninspired there are when it comes to new champions and we already have 150+. But they keep pumping those mother****ers out

The fact that Shyvana is seeing a rework in a year and a half at the EARLIEST when she was first brought up for a rework 2-3 years ago is ****ing sad. And Quinn will still have her bird taxi ultimate in 2030.

I'm also mad as hell Lunar Beast Miss Fortune is Wild Rift-exclusive. WTF

That MF skin looks tragic if we're being honest :biblio: The only thing that could justify its tier are the rollers, now compare that to other recent legendary skins such as Battle Queen Kat and Spirit Blossom Ahri ... Also her voicelines are basically all centered around New Years Day puns and firecrackers :toofunny3:

Her next skin for real league will be part of an entirely new, unique and killer skinline with gorgeous in game effects and genius voice acting

tenor.gif

Mother Earth
2 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

That MF skin looks tragic if we're being honest :biblio: The only thing that could justify its tier are the rollers, now compare that to other recent legendary skins such as Battle Queen Kat and Spirit Blossom Ahri ... Also her voicelines are basically all centered around New Years Day puns and firecrackers :toofunny3:

Her next skin for real league will be part of an entirely new, unique and killer skinline with gorgeous in game effects and genius voice acting

tenor.gif

I liked the splash but after seeing it was a legendary and listening to her voice I was like :doc: I still wouldn't mind it in the game though

But there will be a skin or champion down the line that's good and Wild Rift exclusive. And yes they've confirmed there will be Wild Rift-exclusive champs.

• 1 month later...

How were your ranked games this season? 

I hope to get in touch with my duo partner to see if we climb to diamond again