Scotty

League of Legends | Seraphine, new K/DA, and Pre-Season 11

getinthezone

They're gutting LeBlanc now. So annoyed with Riot, first they rework her for no reason and make her perma banned, now shes gonna be unplayable. W/e, game isnt as fun anymore anyway

Bad Wolf

Bout to do my daily dose of feeding

talent

holy **** the changelist for aatrox... is he getting the love and care he has been desperately needing?

talent

also @getinthezone the changes for leblanc currently on the PBE are incredibly extreme. they normally gut the hell out of a champ to see what needs to be on the stronger side then tune the numbers up until they're at a solid midpoint or it goes back to how it was before. i wouldn't worry too much about her

on another note, how the hell do you play new leblanc  :confused:  i literally do not understand how to play her at all now  :toofunny3:

Satin
1 minute ago, talent said:

also @getinthezone the changes for leblanc currently on the PBE are incredibly extreme. they normally gut the hell out of a champ to see what needs to be on the stronger side then tune the numbers up until they're at a solid midpoint or it goes back to how it was before. i wouldn't worry too much about her

on another note, how the hell do you play new leblanc  :confused:  i literally do not understand how to play her at all now  :toofunny3:

this

old lb was way more fun and easier to understand

talent
Just now, Satin said:

this

old lb was way more fun and easier to understand

i understand why they made the changes they did what with the unhealthy playstyle and all, but her new ult takes so much practice to get right + it feels really weird and her new numbers were so strong it didnt matter what buttons you pressed as long as you hit someone with them in any order  :emofish:

getinthezone
23 minutes ago, talent said:

What confuses you? You just need to wait 1.5 seconds to blow someone up.

Kissing You
1 hour ago, Satin said:

Ahh my fav 

Yaaas queen of dragons here we go

Scotty

The Zyra splash :jonny: Take muh coins.

Detonated

I hate the new support meta :deadbanana2:

Burqaswag

036b480f277ab461da083a08e871f1cce310f751        My Fave ahhhh :heart2:                                                The LeBlanc nerfs tho... i really hate to lane against her but wow this is to much... like make her passive to 2 seconds and nerf the damage and that her e only cant proc it...

Edited by Burqaswag

Chileno
On 22/2/2017 at 7:12 PM, Satin said:

Ahh my fav 

The ult tho :doc:  

Satin
3 hours ago, Scotty said:

The Zyra splash :jonny: Take muh coins.

ugh shes a goddess :jonny:

EdicsonHades
2 hours ago, Burqaswag said:

036b480f277ab461da083a08e871f1cce310f751        My Fave ahhhh :heart2:                                                The LeBlanc nerfs tho... i really hate to lane against her but wow this is to much... like make her passive to 2 seconds and nerf the damage and that her e only cant proc it...

Queen! :jonny:

Mimie

THat Zyra skin is kinda disappointing :sorry: should've went with a Sakura theme this is just a muddled mess

Tysen

I have no motivation to try to climb back to platinum right now. Also sad that Diana is currently **** tier and i dont feel like working double hard to gain elo when I can just play something like Ahri or Xerath instead and rack up LP with little risk. Sigh

Burqaswag
1 hour ago, Tysen said:

I have no motivation to try to climb back to platinum right now. Also sad that Diana is currently **** tier and i dont feel like working double hard to gain elo when I can just play something like Ahri or Xerath instead and rack up LP with little risk. Sigh

I really love Diana but her laning phase is just :rip: if u lane against ranged Champs like orianna. You just can't Farm without getting poked

Sexy Boy

Any tips for me as a midlaner?

I usually do well in lane, don't feed, also I have a nice success against ganks (cos I play Morgana and it's hard to gank her)...

The problem is when the enemy midlaner goes roaming and kills the botlane or jungler... :rip: Then their mid gets fed by that and basically snowballs the other lanes and then comes back mid and I can't kill him anymore....or kills bot once again.

What happens is that enemy mid goes back and then goes to other lane right away, and I don't notice and I get flamed for no ss (cos I thought he would come back mid after back).....Do I really need to ping something like "mid went back but may go bot"?? :rip: 

Or should I roam more? I feel like Morgana has limited success with roams and I will rather get cs, exp and maybe tower.

Satin
10 hours ago, Exposé said:

I usually do well in lane, don't feed, also I have a nice success against ganks (cos I play Morgana and it's hard to gank her)...

The problem is when the enemy midlaner goes roaming and kills the botlane or jungler... :rip: Then their mid gets fed by that and basically snowballs the other lanes and then comes back mid and I can't kill him anymore....or kills bot once again.

What happens is that enemy mid goes back and then goes to other lane right away, and I don't notice and I get flamed for no ss (cos I thought he would come back mid after back).....Do I really need to ping something like "mid went back but may go bot"?? :rip: 

Or should I roam more? I feel like Morgana has limited success with roams and I will rather get cs, exp and maybe tower.

Just ping enemies missing, and usually when my mid lane does that I follow for the counter

Tysen
11 hours ago, Burqaswag said:

I really love Diana but her laning phase is just :rip: if u lane against ranged Champs like orianna. You just can't Farm without getting poked

Even when I get fed games are really hard to close out even when i was down in Silver lol. Exhaust and endless shields/tanks make playing her a pain and being forced to build RoA to survive most lane matchups overrides her midgame power spike which is by far her most appealing aspect and only reason to be picked since she is outclassed by just about any other split pushing/engage champion. /butthurt

Tysen
10 hours ago, Exposé said:

Your waveclear is really good so pressure the mid wave to their tower. If they continue to roam you will grab tower (ideally first tower bonus which is huge) and can snowball the game from there by roaming with your jungler and acting as the 3 second rooting machine you are.

Satin

i'm having way too much fun w urf rn :gaycat4:

Cookies n Cream

Just played my first 4 games of LOL. I really want to get  Lux, i really like her skills, she seemed so op all 4 times i had to go against her.

Burqaswag
14 hours ago, Cookies n Cream said:

Just played my first 4 games of LOL. I really want to get  Lux, i really like her skills, she seemed so op all 4 times i had to go against her.

she is not op, but very fun to Play! if u hit q at lvl 6 u get a kill easily !

Pikachoo

Lux gets boring imo. She has a very linear playstyle. I'm trying to get into Karma Top but I keep losing every lane :rip: