Scotty

League of Legends | Seraphine, new K/DA, and Pre-Season 11

danielins

Anyone have any tips to skill shots? I am so terrible at them, I don't know why haven't got reported after playing with Blitz and missing all the pulls :jonny: 

Sexy Boy

Won 5 games in a row as mid Morgana and finally broke into silver V :duca:

Then won a support Morgana game and a mid game again and am already 46 LP :duca:

Hopefully I don't jinx it with this post :eli: 

Anyway I got carried by adc the last game...so surprised

Sexy Boy
On 16. 2. 2017 at 7:39 PM, danielins said:

Anyone have any tips to skill shots? I am so terrible at them, I don't know why haven't got reported after playing with Blitz and missing all the pulls :jonny: 

It depends on a concrete champion a lot, but I usually like the skillshot champions the most. Well my tips are - don't use the skillshot when the enemy is the furthest the skillshot can go (unless he is not moving at all), because the further the enemy is the more likely u will miss. 

Try to predict where the enemy will be by the time skillshot lands, especially if the enemy is only walking one direction. 

With Blitz definitely don't use W before Q all the time, becuase when Blitz speeds up it indicates the enemy that you are going to use Q so they go back.

Also use skillshot unexpectedly, for example when you are running from the enemy. A few times I was running from some enemy as Morgana and I killed some other enemy while at it, because they didn't think I would attack someone else while being low.

Throw skillshots a little behind the enemy, because the natural reaction for them is to fall back a bit. It is useful especially for skills like Zilean's Q (they will pick up the bomb) or Karthus Q which is delayed a bit. 

Anyway I can't stand people who constantly miss Nasus E or Veigar's E in ARAM :rip: U just have to have balls to go a little closer to the enemy...not that hard

PinkBox
On 16/02/2017 at 2:32 AM, Syd said:

So I typed "Katy Perry is better than Lady Gaga" in the chat the other day. Some of my teammates replied with "YES" and the other one said "not even close". I played Soraka and didn't heal him since then.

Then someone went AFK. And I said "don't report him, he must be watching new Katy Perry' video".

Why would you lie in the chat :biblio:

Pikachoo
On 2/16/2017 at 2:32 AM, Syd said:

So I typed "Katy Perry is better than Lady Gaga" in the chat the other day. Some of my teammates replied with "YES" and the other one said "not even close". I played Soraka and didn't heal him since then.

Then someone went AFK. And I said "don't report him, he must be watching new Katy Perry' video".

I would Bard ult you. If you were close to killing the carry I would Gragas and Kindred ult him. I would Tahm Kench you. :eli: 

Edited by Pikachoo

Pikachoo

But on a serious note, I'm thinking of picking up mid Karma because I just watched a montage video and I was shook :jonny: Her w+ult is iconic. What do you all think?

LightningPH
5 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

But on a serious note, I'm thinking of picking up mid Karma because I just watched a montage video and I was shook :jonny: Her w+ult is iconic. What do you all think?

Tried this once,  and you'll be shredding health bars late game with your Ult+Q. I mean, W would also make you stay longer in-game,  but watching tanks die from the burst of your Q is entertaining. 

Mimie

nn I'm cringing @ all these practice tool "plays" people are posting on reddit :priceless: do it in a real game hun!

UrBoysDream

My main is unplayable this season.It sucks so hard :chick3:

Pikachoo
39 minutes ago, UrBoysDream said:

My main is unplayable this season.It sucks so hard :chick3:

who?

UrBoysDream
33 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

who?

Ashe... It's still playable but gets fked on by 2 many assassins this days

UrBoysDream
42 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Ashe was like the best/2nd best ADC until this recent patch where they made lethality broken and now so many adcs benefit from it

Ashe was like tier 2/3 of all the carries... Cait, Twitch, Vayne, Draven, Varus and Jhin are all better then her right now... But she's still good if played correctly

Pendulum

I re-rolled 3 skins and got Armor of the Fifth Age Taric in Hextech crafting :alexz:

KING OF THE GAYS!

Kai Tai
On 16. 02. 2017. at 7:39 PM, danielins said:

I was terrible at skill shots at first as well. Watch gameplays of pro players, I know it helped me a lot.

Now my mains are Lux, Vel Koz and Xerath :gaycat4:

danielins
On 18/02/2017 at 3:27 PM, Exposé said:

It depends on a concrete champion a lot, but I usually like the skillshot champions the most. Well my tips are - don't use the skillshot when the enemy is the furthest the skillshot can go (unless he is not moving at all), because the further the enemy is the more likely u will miss. 

Try to predict where the enemy will be by the time skillshot lands, especially if the enemy is only walking one direction. 

With Blitz definitely don't use W before Q all the time, becuase when Blitz speeds up it indicates the enemy that you are going to use Q so they go back.

Also use skillshot unexpectedly, for example when you are running from the enemy. A few times I was running from some enemy as Morgana and I killed some other enemy while at it, because they didn't think I would attack someone else while being low.

Throw skillshots a little behind the enemy, because the natural reaction for them is to fall back a bit. It is useful especially for skills like Zilean's Q (they will pick up the bomb) or Karthus Q which is delayed a bit. 

Anyway I can't stand people who constantly miss Nasus E or Veigar's E in ARAM :rip: U just have to have balls to go a little closer to the enemy...not that hard

Thank you so much for the tips, sis! :clap3: I always use W before Q, no under people dodge so easily :eli: 

1 hour ago, Kai Tai said:

I was terrible at skill shots at first as well. Watch gameplays of pro players, I know it helped me a lot.

Now my mains are Lux, Vel Koz and Xerath :gaycat4:

Don't know much about the pro scene, any player I should pay attention to? I play mainly as sup with Blitz, Queen Nami and Lulu. :alexz: 

Kai Tai
4 minutes ago, danielins said:

Don't know much about the pro scene, any player I should pay attention to? I play mainly as sup with Blitz, Queen Nami and Lulu. :alexz: 

There are a lot of pro players' gameplays on this channel. Try watching aphromoo or MadLife if you want supports

https://www.youtube.com/user/thetekglow

Kayzan

Can they delete Malzahar already

Mani.
1 minute ago, Kayzan said:

Can they delete Malzahar already

I swear he's the most annoying pos alive. I lost to him mid before :rip:

Topaz

Just won 3 games in a row, cant wait to be back in silver, then hopefully get to gold this year, but I improved so much last year I think I can get into it if I dont have any troll teammates. I usually only lose with trolls except that one time I hyper carried support sona 32/6

Burqaswag

I can't get out of Gold 4. =(

Satin

new zyra skin?? perchedt :duca:

C450CQMUYAAXQEV.jpg

Mimie

Void :zzz: I wanted a Sakura theme

Burqaswag

Oh my god, finally a new skin for my main. :jonny: Looks like a dragon egg, imo. Imagine Dragon Trainer Zyra omg!! Her seeds are eggs and the plants are snakedragons !!! Like this df081593962e2e50ecbcbc88a8802444.jpg

Edited by Burqaswag

Kissing You
7 hours ago, Satin said:

new zyra skin?? perchedt :duca:

C450CQMUYAAXQEV.jpg

Void Zyra maybe? :duca:

Satin

Ahh my fav