Top Posters In This Topic

• Scotty

• ejo

• Relampago.

• PoKiTaurus

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch LCS?

ย 

TSM is lewking TRAGIQUร‰. WildTurtle needs to step up. Daddy Hauntzer always performing.ย 

ย 

I also think Biofrost is a closeted queen. Thoughts? love him.

Edited by BeMyBoy
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Yes.ย I saw their series against C9. It was tragique.

ย 

Spoiler

When they stole Baron and tried turning the fight 4v5 afterward, only to flop. :deadbanana3:ย 

ย 

I had to shut my laptop. Although Svenskeren did shut me up bc I thought he was pretty useless up till that point. Bjerg seemed a bit rusty.

ย 

You're right, Biofrost does lookย like a hunty.ย :gaycat3:ย Fun fact:ย His last name is Wang.

I went OFF the other day trying to get all my champ hextech chests and somehow got an S- and S+ on MF. :deadbanana:

Now I have enough tokens for mastery 6. :deadbanana:ย 

ย 

ย 

All the while using the Christmas skin. :deadbanana2:ย 

2 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

I want URF backย :gaycat4:

The other gamemodes can't compete tbh

!!

Or One For All.

Who cares about Ascension/Poro King tbh

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Mimie said:

Really hope Diana gets one of the new Blood Moon skins

ย 

Blood Moon Diana

Blood Moon Jhin

Blood Moon Talon

Blood Moon Twisted Fate

ย 

:duca:ย 

Edited by Scotty
2 hours ago, Scotty said:

ย 

Blood Moon Diana

Blood Moon Jhin

Blood Moon Talon

Blood Moon Twisted Fate

ย 

:duca:ย 

Talon!? I better save my coins!ย 

I'm avoiding LoL for maybe 5 months though because I need to prioritize my studies.

People overreact so much when talking about supports and their inability to carry. If it's so hard to carry, then why do I get a S so often and have the enemies and my teammates saying I carried? imo it's just people who literally never play support and literally don't even know. They see the crowd going crazy at LCS for big plays and think that's what it's about. Almost 400k mastery points on Janna and I still don't see how it's hard to carry on a support. If you're good, you'll get that ******** ADC fed. If you're good, you'll keep the enemy team from doing drake, 'cause you got that **** warded. If you're good, your teammates won't die.

ย 

Of course, I'm not really sure if this even applies to people who barely play support, since they'll just pick a mage and practically refuse to buy an actual supporting item. Yeh, no wonder you ain't carrying **** lmao

Aww I wish Twisted Fate kept his boots.

ย 

So when is Cassiopeia getting a skin.

Seriously it's been 5 years since she got her last skinย :cm:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Maybe they're working on something for Cass.ย :dancehall:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Blood Moon Diana splash art

ย 

Diana_Splash_11.jpg

ย 

So pretty. Wow. I just returned Infernal lol. :keir:ย 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I already own Underworld TF, but his new skin is sick. I'd totes buy it.

ย 

The only thing I don't like about itย is his VO. It clashes with the skin so much. He's got Japanese-styled cards and everything and his Southern drawl dialogue is all like: "Hold it, partner!" Like... what? lol.

Edited by Scotty
4 hours ago, Scotty said:

Blood Moon Diana splash art

ย 

Diana_Splash_11.jpg

ย 

So pretty. Wow. I just returned Infernal lol. :keir:ย 

WIG OFF!

On 1/24/2017 at 1:55 AM, Scotty said:

Maybe they're working on something for Cass.ย :dancehall:

Hopefully. :dancehall:ย She's my topย main, and I think she needs some love :dancehall:ย 

On 1/23/2017 at 5:04 PM, Goten21 said:

People overreact so much when talking about supports and their inability to carry. If it's so hard to carry, then why do I get a S so often and have the enemies and my teammates saying I carried? imo it's just people who literally never play support and literally don't even know. They see the crowd going crazy at LCS for big plays and think that's what it's about. Almost 400k mastery points on Janna and I still don't see how it's hard to carry on a support. If you're good, you'll get that ******** ADC fed. If you're good, you'll keep the enemy team from doing drake, 'cause you got that **** warded. If you're good, your teammates won't die.

ย 

Of course, I'm not really sure if this even applies to people who barely play support, since they'll just pick a mage and practically refuse to buy an actual supporting item. Yeh, no wonder you ain't carrying **** lmao

I know right, from a fellow (female immobile mage) support main hereย :-*ย the people you described are definitely the kind of (dumb) people who are like "supports dont do any damage!1!" and pick tryhard **** like xerath as support. Zero awarenessย of the responsibilities/objectives/mindset an actual support player should have.ย 

Edited by TtaraHae
ร—
ร—