Scotty

League of Legends | Seraphine, new K/DA, and Pre-Season 11

Recommended Posts

Scotty

9eqRZuu.png

CURRENT EVENT
SAMIRA, THE DESERT ROSE

45403867.jpg

 

A3T1tYV.gif

Edited by Scotty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rimf

Hello fellas 

 

luxdance.gif?w=318&h=285

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeMyBoy

Anyone watch LCS?

 

TSM is lewking TRAGIQUÉ. WildTurtle needs to step up. Daddy Hauntzer always performing. 

 

I also think Biofrost is a closeted queen. Thoughts? love him.

Edited by BeMyBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty

Yes. I saw their series against C9. It was tragique.

 

Spoiler

When they stole Baron and tried turning the fight 4v5 afterward, only to flop. :deadbanana3: 

 

I had to shut my laptop. Although Svenskeren did shut me up bc I thought he was pretty useless up till that point. Bjerg seemed a bit rusty.

 

You're right, Biofrost does look like a hunty. :gaycat3: Fun fact: His last name is Wang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Wolf

Ziggs is fun to play right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kai Tai
1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Ziggs is fun to play right now

Turrets disappear left n right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Detonated

I went OFF the other day trying to get all my champ hextech chests and somehow got an S- and S+ on MF. :deadbanana:

Now I have enough tokens for mastery 6. :deadbanana: 

 

 

All the while using the Christmas skin. :deadbanana2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mimie

Really hope Diana gets one of the new Blood Moon skins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gourgeist

I want URF back :gaycat4:

The other gamemodes can't compete tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kai Tai
2 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

I want URF back :gaycat4:

The other gamemodes can't compete tbh

!!

Or One For All.

Who cares about Ascension/Poro King tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty
2 hours ago, Mimie said:

Really hope Diana gets one of the new Blood Moon skins

 

Blood Moon Diana

Blood Moon Jhin

Blood Moon Talon

Blood Moon Twisted Fate

 

:duca: 

Edited by Scotty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightningPH
2 hours ago, Scotty said:

 

Blood Moon Diana

Blood Moon Jhin

Blood Moon Talon

Blood Moon Twisted Fate

 

:duca: 

Talon!? I better save my coins! 

I'm avoiding LoL for maybe 5 months though because I need to prioritize my studies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goten21

People overreact so much when talking about supports and their inability to carry. If it's so hard to carry, then why do I get a S so often and have the enemies and my teammates saying I carried? imo it's just people who literally never play support and literally don't even know. They see the crowd going crazy at LCS for big plays and think that's what it's about. Almost 400k mastery points on Janna and I still don't see how it's hard to carry on a support. If you're good, you'll get that ******** ADC fed. If you're good, you'll keep the enemy team from doing drake, 'cause you got that **** warded. If you're good, your teammates won't die.

 

Of course, I'm not really sure if this even applies to people who barely play support, since they'll just pick a mage and practically refuse to buy an actual supporting item. Yeh, no wonder you ain't carrying **** lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mimie

Ahhhh I'm shaking :jonny:

So glad they went the cloth route with Diana instead of giving her heavy plated armor or smthing :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PoKiTaurus

Aww I wish Twisted Fate kept his boots.

 

So when is Cassiopeia getting a skin.

Seriously it's been 5 years since she got her last skin :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty

Maybe they're working on something for Cass. :dancehall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sprawl II

:keir:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kai Tai

I tried Hextech Ez today and goddamn. The burst is real + the healing you get from it is amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty

Blood Moon Diana splash art

 

Diana_Splash_11.jpg

 

So pretty. Wow. I just returned Infernal lol. :keir: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mimie

Diana mains won

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty

I already own Underworld TF, but his new skin is sick. I'd totes buy it.

 

The only thing I don't like about it is his VO. It clashes with the skin so much. He's got Japanese-styled cards and everything and his Southern drawl dialogue is all like: "Hold it, partner!" Like... what? lol.

Edited by Scotty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EdicsonHades
4 hours ago, Scotty said:

Blood Moon Diana splash art

 

Diana_Splash_11.jpg

 

So pretty. Wow. I just returned Infernal lol. :keir: 

WIG OFF!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bchip
6 hours ago, Scotty said:

Blood Moon Diana splash art

 

Diana_Splash_11.jpg

 

So pretty. Wow. I just returned Infernal lol. :keir: 

SLAYED :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Serpentine
On 1/24/2017 at 1:55 AM, Scotty said:

Maybe they're working on something for Cass. :dancehall:

Hopefully. :dancehall: She's my top main, and I think she needs some love :dancehall: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TtaraHae
On 1/23/2017 at 5:04 PM, Goten21 said:

People overreact so much when talking about supports and their inability to carry. If it's so hard to carry, then why do I get a S so often and have the enemies and my teammates saying I carried? imo it's just people who literally never play support and literally don't even know. They see the crowd going crazy at LCS for big plays and think that's what it's about. Almost 400k mastery points on Janna and I still don't see how it's hard to carry on a support. If you're good, you'll get that ******** ADC fed. If you're good, you'll keep the enemy team from doing drake, 'cause you got that **** warded. If you're good, your teammates won't die.

 

Of course, I'm not really sure if this even applies to people who barely play support, since they'll just pick a mage and practically refuse to buy an actual supporting item. Yeh, no wonder you ain't carrying **** lmao

I know right, from a fellow (female immobile mage) support main here :-* the people you described are definitely the kind of (dumb) people who are like "supports dont do any damage!1!" and pick tryhard **** like xerath as support. Zero awareness of the responsibilities/objectives/mindset an actual support player should have. 

Edited by TtaraHae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites