Scotty

League of Legends | Samira and Seraphine soon

Recommended Posts

Scotty
34 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Kinda. Ivern, Malzahar and Elise have micro but they feel very clunky.

 

So glad Blitz Nexus is back :duca:

Nexus Blitz is OK, I like it I've just never been crazy about it compared to some other modes like Hexakill. I played one game so far and queued for Lane/Fill and got Jungle after a 30 second wait? Lmfao I don't mind waiting a little longer tbh :rip: Also this mode really makes me like the name Lane :bibliahh:I actually am not a huge fan of the Ionia map though, it's so bright and the colors are kinda clashy :dancehall2:

 

The Spirit Blossom event looks really cool though, earning Favor on champs seems interesting and should be fun once I play more games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Peanutbutter
10 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Nexus Blitz is OK, I like it I've just never been crazy about it compared to some other modes like Hexakill. I played one game so far and queued for Lane/Fill and got Jungle after a 30 second wait? Lmfao I don't mind waiting a little longer tbh :rip: Also this mode really makes me like the name Lane :bibliahh:I actually am not a huge fan of the Ionia map though, it's so bright and the colors are kinda clashy :dancehall2:

 

The Spirit Blossom event looks really cool though, earning Favor on champs seems interesting and should be fun once I play more games.

I mean yeah, there have been better game modes (Odyssey was a slay) but it's still fun. As someone who plays more Aram than SR, I kinda like having a fast game mode where we can pick our champions.

 

Queue for this game is just terrible across every mode. :rip: At least Riot did say in a recent article they are going to extend queue times to favor better matchmaking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty
4 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I mean yeah, there have been better game modes (Odyssey was a slay) but it's still fun. As someone who plays more Aram than SR, I kinda like having a fast game mode where we can pick our champions.

 

Queue for this game is just terrible across every mode. :rip: At least Riot did say in a recent article they are going to extend queue times to favor better matchmaking.

!!

Yeah I play more ARAM as well and do like that you can choose whatever champion you want, def my favorite part of the mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vrx.
3 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Kinda. Ivern, Malzahar and Elise have micro but they feel very clunky.

 

So glad Blitz Nexus is back :duca:

Are there creep abilities and gankers? I feel that if so then I might give it a shot but for the most part league has stayed the same for like 10 years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Peanutbutter
9 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Are there creep abilities and gankers? I feel that if so then I might give it a shot but for the most part league has stayed the same for like 10 years 

I think Ivern's Daisy is the only champion summon who has an ability (Hitting the same target 2-3 times causes it to create a shockwave that deals damage and stuns every enemy hit by it). And by gankers do you mean micro gankers or gankers in general?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rowdy
On 7/7/2020 at 4:24 PM, HausOfGerard said:

just a question, but does anyone have trouble playing this on their MacBook Pro? I want to know whether I should bother downloading or not.

I need an answer to this tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty

The Vayne conversations are def the funniest

 

Some of these are sooo sexual and cringy though they are obviously written by straight men :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Peanutbutter
18 minutes ago, Scotty said:

The Vayne conversations are def the funniest

 

Some of these are sooo sexual and cringy though they are obviously written by straight men :rip: 

The first thing Lilia says is how strange we are for wearing clothes like girl what :rip: Yasuo repeatedly asking me "What do you want me to do with you?" :deadbanana4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty
3 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

The first thing Lilia says is how strange we are for wearing clothes like girl what :rip: Yasuo repeatedly asking me "What do you want me to do with you?" :deadbanana4:

Yeah it doesn’t matter what you say in Lillia’s conversation you get naked no matter what :deadbanana4:
 

The dialogue gives so many options to say perverted stuff or hit on them. :skull: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vrx.
On 7/23/2020 at 9:22 AM, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I think Ivern's Daisy is the only champion summon who has an ability (Hitting the same target 2-3 times causes it to create a shockwave that deals damage and stuns every enemy hit by it). And by gankers do you mean micro gankers or gankers in general?

That’s like warlock then


I meant like multi unit control and being able to control a jungle creep or minion as well during laning stage to give your team the advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pendulum

anyone who wants to play? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Peanutbutter
On 7/25/2020 at 10:21 AM, Vrx. said:

That’s like warlock then


I meant like multi unit control and being able to control a jungle creep or minion as well during laning stage to give your team the advantage. 

Nope. Jungling is pretty basic on League, you can't stack camps, you can't pull lanes and you can't control jg units like you can on Dota 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vrx.
2 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Nope. Jungling is pretty basic on League, you can't stack camps, you can't pull lanes and you can't control jg units like you can on Dota 2

Then what the **** is the point of jungling :rip:
 

Like you can 1-1-1-2 or 1-1-3 lanes because of it, or just go standard 2-1-2 lanes in Dota. I never got what the main advantage would be? Is it leveling only a hero dependent on levels but not items?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Peanutbutter
9 hours ago, Vrx. said:

Then what the **** is the point of jungling :rip:
 

Like you can 1-1-1-2 or 1-1-3 lanes because of it, or just go standard 2-1-2 lanes in Dota. I never got what the main advantage would be? Is it leveling only a hero dependent on levels but not items?

When you jungle, you equip a summoner's spell called Smite which can be used to damage jungle units, can make you earn more xp on killing monsters and unlocks several items that help you farm and gank (and allows Smite to be targeted on enemy champions with a number of different effects for each playstyle). Smite and its items also help you defeat the "bosses" faster which can provide permanent effects for your entire team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vrx.
7 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

When you jungle, you equip a summoner's spell called Smite which can be used to damage jungle units, can make you earn more xp on killing monsters and unlocks several items that help you farm and gank (and allows Smite to be targeted on enemy champions with a number of different effects for each playstyle). Smite and its items also help you defeat the "bosses" faster which can provide permanent effects for your entire team.

Is it basically global team auras? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Peanutbutter
16 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Is it basically global team auras? 

Sort of. You can stack those auras and claim the "soul" of the elemental drake to get even more powerful buffs, not only the effect of the aura changes but the map also changes according to the element of the dragon which is kinda cool. There are other "bosses" with non-permanent effects too, one can be captured to be released on lane to deal massive damage to towers and push, the other grants your team +damage, faster recall times and an aura that buffs lane minions and the other allows you to instantly kill your enemies when their hp is lower than %. :giraffe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scotty
Spoiler

So the next champion after Yone is already beginning to be teased/introduced. That was quick. :deadbanana:

 

She's a marksman named Samira whose kit is based around combos.

 

After her there's a mage and tank-support coming this year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Oh my god Yone looks so much :giraffe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
Posted (edited)

So firstly the Spirit Blossom event is... okay. I like how many champs are getting skins from this event (finally a ****ing Vayne skin ****s sake) and the exclusive event chroma is definitely the best one in the pack (white/black one). I also think the few cinematics they dropped were AMAZING. Im definitely perched for their anime and cannot wait :jonny6:Secondly Yone seems very much like Yasuo (done intentionally im sure) but reinterpreted differently enough to be his own champion. His spirit blossom skin looks sick but I think Riven has my favorite so far followed behind Vayne. Outside of that I'm probably not going to main him or anything but I can see myself playing him every now and then.

So lastly the actual in game stuff......

So mostly all of the sb conversations are so ****ing cringe they make me wanna slit my wrists riot in half . I understand appealing to that audience since they probably play anyway but this just doesn't fit into LoL imo. 

 

Feels good to be getting back into league though. Currently teaching my boyfriend how to play :kitty:

 

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Just got Snow Fawn Poppy :ihype:I'd play her but her wr was like 46% the last time I checked:rip:

 

poppy-snow-fawn.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vrx.
On 7/27/2020 at 5:36 PM, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Sort of. You can stack those auras and claim the "soul" of the elemental drake to get even more powerful buffs, not only the effect of the aura changes but the map also changes according to the element of the dragon which is kinda cool. There are other "bosses" with non-permanent effects too, one can be captured to be released on lane to deal massive damage to towers and push, the other grants your team +damage, faster recall times and an aura that buffs lane minions and the other allows you to instantly kill your enemies when their hp is lower than %. :giraffe:

That’s sort of unnecessarily confusing :rip:

How does the game not constantly break with all these modifiers on the lanes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

Had my first TFT game successfully upgrading all my units to 3 stars :jonny2: Poppy really carried me that entire game :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Peanutbutter
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Vrx. said:

That’s sort of unnecessarily confusing :rip:

How does the game not constantly break with all these modifiers on the lanes? 

It sounds confusing when you read it like that but once you play it you can understand it a bit better and you'll realize it's not really that deep.

 

8 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Had my first TFT game successfully upgrading all my units to 3 stars :jonny2: Poppy really carried me that entire game :rip:

And she's not even that strong right now. A few patches back she was incredibly broken :rip:

 

 

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BILLIONAIRE✘BOY
8 minutes ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

It sounds confusing when you read it like that but once you play it you can understand it a bit better and you'll realize it's not really that deep.

 

And she's not even that strong right now. A few patches back she was incredibly broken :rip:

 

 

:bibliahh:I wish I was playing back then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BigBangStan
On 7/28/2020 at 5:12 AM, Scotty said:
  Hide contents

So the next champion after Yone is already beginning to be teased/introduced. That was quick. :deadbanana:

 

She's a marksman named Samira whose kit is based around combos.

 

After her there's a mage and tank-support coming this year.

 

How many champs they drop per year? :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites