Scotty

League of Legends | Samira and Seraphine soon

Tysen
10 hours ago, Exposé said:

Any tips for me as a midlaner?

I usually do well in lane, don't feed, also I have a nice success against ganks (cos I play Morgana and it's hard to gank her)...

The problem is when the enemy midlaner goes roaming and kills the botlane or jungler... :rip: Then their mid gets fed by that and basically snowballs the other lanes and then comes back mid and I can't kill him anymore....or kills bot once again.

What happens is that enemy mid goes back and then goes to other lane right away, and I don't notice and I get flamed for no ss (cos I thought he would come back mid after back).....Do I really need to ping something like "mid went back but may go bot"?? :rip: 

Or should I roam more? I feel like Morgana has limited success with roams and I will rather get cs, exp and maybe tower.

Your waveclear is really good so pressure the mid wave to their tower. If they continue to roam you will grab tower (ideally first tower bonus which is huge) and can snowball the game from there by roaming with your jungler and acting as the 3 second rooting machine you are.

Satin

i'm having way too much fun w urf rn :gaycat4:

Cookies n Cream

Just played my first 4 games of LOL. I really want to get  Lux, i really like her skills, she seemed so op all 4 times i had to go against her.

Burqaswag
14 hours ago, Cookies n Cream said:

Just played my first 4 games of LOL. I really want to get  Lux, i really like her skills, she seemed so op all 4 times i had to go against her.

she is not op, but very fun to Play! if u hit q at lvl 6 u get a kill easily !

Pikachoo

Lux gets boring imo. She has a very linear playstyle. I'm trying to get into Karma Top but I keep losing every lane :rip: 

Pendulum
4 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

Lux gets boring imo. She has a very linear playstyle. I'm trying to get into Karma Top but I keep losing every lane :rip: 

Don't insult the kween of the gays like that :angry:

Satin

why do people insist a small heal/shield from a support will save them from anything :ace: and ping missing enemies when they die

Scotty

I got Galio twice in ARAM back-to-back today. :'( I'm gonna miss the old Galio, but I do really like the update. At least he won't be just an ult bot anymore. Stinks he has to be more melee now, but at least his new Q is cool.

Mimie

profileIcon1625.pngprofileIcon1626.png

Omg so pretty, Cherry Blossoms are my fav

If neither are available for IP/free then I might actually shell out some $$$ for a summoner icon

Dracarys

What is that :rip: 

Gourgeist
1 hour ago, Dracarys said:

What is that :rip: 

Mess :rip:

April's Fools, and i hope that means we get to play URF again and not ARURF.

Gourgeist

Queen of gays Lux is getting an update :jonny: 

Scotty

I know it's the same VA, but Lux sounds so... ~anime~ now, like there was a timeskip or something. :rip: 

NOT HER DRAGGING LUCIAN LIKE THAT AND BRINGING HIS DEAD WIFE INTO THIS :jonny: 

Sexy Boy

I don't understand why Galio was changed. I know that he was very unpopular and no one played him, but so are some other champions (Nunu, Skarner, Aatrox, Karthus, and even newer ones like Aurelion Sol, Kindred and Kalista)...and some champions like Mordekaiser have obvious problems and bugs even tho he is played rn......don't some of these need rework much more??? (Urgot and Evelynn should have got one before Galio too)

I loved old Galio and had success with him even in ranked games, where I was able to pull off amazing moments by catching the whole enemy team into ult. In ARAM games I ALWAYS had the most damage with Galio and usually won every game with him.

Also I don't agree he was only ult machine. His Q + E at the same time dealt massive damage if u had enough AP and hit both ....I could literally "blow" low HP enemy down.

He was by far my favorite melee champion because you could still have distance from enemy with your 2 skillshots & your shield protected you from damage like poison etc. 

He countered many champions and especially strongly AP teams, no champion scaled with MR better than Galio

I was just about to hit level 5 with him, but I don't think I will play him much anymore, because he now became a fighter basically.

What I would have done to Galio is kinda improve his early game, because he has high mana cost and low damage output early....I would maybe make some abilities scale with MR or armor or something. IDK, but his kit was basically deleted & replaced and I am not here for that.

Cookies n Cream
On 3/1/2017 at 8:06 PM, Pikachoo said:

Pikachoo

banana

1,000 years later, still no morgana/ezreal model update...

Image result for waiting gif

Bad Wolf
On 3/12/2017 at 9:30 AM, banana said:

1,000 years later, still no morgana/ezreal model update...

Image result for waiting gif

Leona deserves it first.

Burqaswag

all my mains are getting meta, or are: Syndra (nerfed), Zyra (nerfed), Lulu ( nerfs incoming), Ahri ( nerfs incoming), Orianna (no nerf since worlds lol)

Edited by Burqaswag

ejo

Syndra is the best!! :gaycat4:

antoine_

If they screw up LUX i'm leaving this game

I will never forgive them how they ruined WW and FIORA

Satin
4 hours ago, Iuke said:

Syndra is the best!! :gaycat4:

sis needs a new cute skin! im sick of these tired old ones :deadbanana:

praying for order of the lotus syndra :dancehall:

ejo
5 minutes ago, Satin said:

sis needs a new cute skin! im sick of these tired old ones :deadbanana:

praying for order of the lotus syndra :dancehall:

Her design is begging for new skins I mean you could turn her balls into so many creative things :jonny: 

Surpsie us with that ultimate skin :jonny: 

Burqaswag

Classic syndra is the best

Kai Tai
On 17. 03. 2017. at 3:47 PM, antoine_ said:

If they screw up LUX i'm leaving this game

I will never forgive them how they ruined WW and FIORA

What? Why would they?

If they touch my main I swear :biblio: