• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

Pray For Me finally debuting :clap3: Delicate falling a bit :'( Out Of My Head stable :flower:

Mad Love debuting :clap3:

certified.png

Added for The ATRL HOT 30, see ya there!

Date: Week 14 (ending 12th APRIL)

WEEK 90

Image result for becky g gif mad love

tumblr_p787vaoxD11s2cknno1_540.png

This week Sean Paul scores his second #1 with Mad Love featuring David Guetta and Becky G. His first number one is the Cheap Thrills remix by Sia which topped the chart for one week in September 2016. Sean has now tied Bruno Mars for the male artist with the most number #1s (2). Lao Ra's single Me Gusta has become her highest charting single on the chart at #2. Previously, her highest peaking song was Drum Machine at #6. Azealia Banks makes her first appearance on the chart with her new single Anna Wintour at #3. As far as I can remember, this is the highest debut for a solo female rapper and the highest peak (How Many Licks? by Lil Kim peaked at #4 last year).It will be interesting to see where Barbie Tingz and Chun-Li debut next week as both are likely to enter the top 10.  Out of my Head and Pray For Me both reached new peaks by moving up one place each. Elsewhere on the chart, last week's #1 No Excuses plummets to #8. Delicate by Taylor Swift also falls to #9. The album release effect had no impact on Kylie Minogue's singles; Dancing and Stop Me From Falling which both fell this week. The only drop out this week is Crybaby by Paloma Faith. 

The debut :stare: Taylor likely out of chances to get #1 :zzz: Meghan's replacement :celestial5: Charli + Weeknd both up 1 :eddie:

Not a huge fan of Mad Love but I support Becky G so :cm: Out Of My Head and Pray For Me rising :fish1:

Anna Wintour debuting so high :jonny5: I hope it goes #1 eventually :duca: Delicate falling pretty hard :'(

Becky getting a #1 :clap3:

Anna Wintour debugint so well :flame:

Meghan free falling tho! :rip:

I'm veri curious to see how will Nicki's single perform! Thanks for reminding me I had to leave my comment, I care and I want, but sometimes I get lost in the huge amount of threads!!

6/10

No excuses -8 :rip:

:gaycat1:Kylie is coming next update :jonny5:

Oh wow @ Queen Becky snatching that #1 :clap3:

Out Of My Head getting a new peak :clap3: I actually have no idea why it's not that loved? A bopT

No Excuses still falling down, sad :'( Dancing too. Golden wasn't great but that was a 10/10 song :weeps:

WEEK 91

Image result for becky g gif mad love

tumblr_p7japgdxch1s2cknno1_540.png

Woo Lordt this week we've had a mini heatwave in the UK and I think the weather has affected the chart. As you can see, the major BOPS Mad Love and Anna Wintour remain at the top of the chart whilst No Excuses rebounds into the top 3. Barbie Tingz is the only new Nicki Minaj song to debut this week although Chun-Li wasn't far off (it debuted at #12 on the bubbling under chart). Surprisingly, Remember Me rebounded this week even though I thought it was on its way out... 

NEXT WEEK, Ariana's new single No Tears Left To Cry will debut. Currently, she is at #11 on the midweek chart based on one day's worth of plays however, she is unlikely to debut at #1, all of the Dangerous Woman era singles reached the top 10 (DW #8, IY #2, STS #2, Everyday #2 :fan: ) 

@Monky_2405 @Arxanex @sumthintoxic82 @PAD @Kod [ V ] @Diarrhoea @TheWayWeWere @wabayou @Kevin2803 @K$Ellie @Remmy

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

Nicki debuting :alexz:

Chun-Li deserved to debut to, it will be nice to see it on the chart next week with Ariana tho, right? :cupid:

In the meantime Becky G stable and Meghan rebounding :clap3:

Mad Love should've been better with Shakira vocals :fan:

Anna Wintour coming for top :clap3:

SMFF and Dancing falling :'(

Nicki debuts :clap3: Chun Li is better tho :fan:

Chun-Li > Barbie Tingz :cm: Pray for Me being replaced, out of all songs... :celestial5:
Taylor jumping back into the top 5, slay :celestial4: Was lowkey expecting her to fall off

• 2 weeks later...

Well Barbie Tings is more tolerable than "tHeY nEEd rApPerS LikE ME!!1!" for sure :keir: Anna Wintour so close to #1 :duca:

No Excuses still going :toofunny3: Delicate rising :party: Mess @ all of DW's singles getting blocked, especially Into God :shakeno:

Anna Wintour and No Excuses are bops, glad they're both rising :cm: Barbie Tingz is the least bad song imo

Out of My Head falling :'( both of Kylie's bops down, what did she ever do to you :biblio: Delicate up 4 :clap3:

Mad Love still slaying :clap3:

WEEK 92

Related image

tumblr_p8b4keMsfA1s2cknno2_400.png

Kylie Minogue scores ha second number one on the chart with Stop Me From Falling (the solo version and the remix are counted separately). The promo single Raining Glitter also debuted this week at #5. Tinashe make ha first appearance on the chart with No Drama (which is the best Joyride single thus far). This week's highest debut comes from Ariana Grande with No Tears Left To Cry, her fourth consecutive #2 peaking song and her second #2 debut after Into You. This week's drop outs include Delicate (#5-#12), Me Gusta (#4-#17), Out of My Head (#6-#20) and Barbie Tingz (#10-#33).

WEEK 93

Related image

tumblr_p8b4keMsfA1s2cknno1_400.png

Stop Me From Falling remains at the top position for a second week. Ms. Kachingwe STOMPS on the other girls all the way to #2 :jonny2: Both Meghan Trainor and Kylie rebounded into the top 5 this week with No Excuses and Dancing. Charli XCX returns to the top 10 after dropping out last week. Barbie Tingz managed to return to the top 10 as I predicted whilst Chun-Li finally debuts. Remember Me finally dropped out of the top 10 after 13 weeks... Miguel had a great run :'( 

@Monky_2405 @Arxanex @sumthintoxic82 @PAD @Kod [ V ] @Diarrhoea @TheWayWeWere @wabayou @Kevin2803 @K$Ellie @Remmy

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

SMFF smashing here :flame:

No Drama coming hard :eek:

Chun Li > BT :eli:

Stop Me From Falling :flame: It's growing on my countdown too!

Chun-Li debuting! I still can't decide if I love it more than Barbie Tingz or not!

No Drama, No Excuses and Out Of My Head :flame:

Week 92: No Drama is cute, turned out to be the best song on Joyride :smiley: Ariana missing the #1 :!ohno: Taylor out :lipton:
Week 93: Charli coming back :eddie: Chun-Li finally making iT :jamming: Ari dropping already, a mess :tsk:

No Drama slaying :eek: :party:

Stop Me From Falling is really cute!

NTLTC falling tho :biblio: fix it, OBESE

Loving how both of NIcki's singles are on here :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.