WEEK 171 |

T.O.A.D.S.

Finally something to comment on :skull: No Excuses is a cute bop, hopefully it smashes :duca:

Dancing did well I suppose :'( Janelle already falling pretty hard, life ain't fair :rip:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Remmy

• Kevin2803

• Monky_2405

eh, No Excuses is not good at all :skull: same ol song from ha

Crybaby coming for #1 :eek:

Janelle :chick3:

Delicate is cute, but it's kinda overrated by her fans :skull:

10/10 perfect!!!

No Excuses deserves it :clap3:

Meghan :clap3:

Taylor debuting :) 

Janelle falling hard :'(

Flawless top 5 :clap3:

Meghan already #1 :flame:

Janelle's drop tho :chick3:

So glad Finesse got a chance at #1.

OMG at Remember Me. :jonny5:

Perfect Delulu's legendary chart run.

Kylie and Meghan. :eek:

10/10

:eek:

Meghan slaying :alexz:

No Excuses #1 :gaycat2: Delicate debuting :katie2: HHH is not cute :!ohno: Finesse :alexz: Make Me Feel deserves better :-*

WEEK 86

meghan trainor no excuses GIF by Sony Music Colombia

tumblr_p5uhogaNAW1s2cknno1_540.png

Another week with several major chart changes. Bruno Mars and Cardi B's single Finesse dropped out of the chart this week, plummeting from #8 to #18 after 9 weeks. Other drop outs include Paloma Faith's single Till I'm Done which falls from #6 to #16 and Janelle Monae's single Make Me Feel  drops from #10 to #19 in its third week since its debut. This weeks drop outs make space for three new debuts. The highest debut this week is Stop Me From Falling by Kylie Minogue at #5. Kylie's previous single Dancing falls from #2 to #4 this week. Charli XCX makes her first appearance on the chart at #8 with Out of My Head. Furthermore, Cycles becomes the third song from Tove Lo's masterpiece Blue Lips to chart (Disco **** #2, Bitches #10). 

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2018

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngBruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse.pngKylie Minogue - Dancing.png

Kylie Minogue - Dancing.pngImage result for coco soundtrackImage result for coco soundtrackImage result for coco soundtrack

Kylie Minogue - Dancing.pngA blonde woman standing in front of a pink background with "No Excuses" written above and behind her in white font.A blonde woman standing in front of a pink background with "No Excuses" written above and behind her in white font.

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

Out of My Head + Cycles are cute, but there's better from both artists and albums :flower: Janelle deserved to stay!
P!nk and Meghan stable :smiley: Miguel down again :katie: Taylor coming for the top spot :duca:inb4 she falls hard next time

Stop Me From Falling a top 5 debut :smitten: 

5/ 10 

Out Of My Head would be much better if ALMA hadn't ruined it :shakeno: Cycles is SO underrated, one of my faves on Blue Lips :jonny:

Delicate so close to #1, that cow better not block her :duca: Finesse and Make Me Feel falling off :chick1:

:jonny5:Meghan reinando

9/10

Out Of My Head :clap3:

Meghan still #1 :duca:

not Janelle falling off :biblio:

Delicate better overtake Meghan soon :eli:

SMFF top 5 debut :clap3:

Charli debuting :party: it's such a banger :jonny4:

omg love Out Of My Head debuting!

Another week for Meghallah (:rip::clap3: 

Delicate :jonny: 

When was the last time Katy wasn't on your chart? :eek: 

OOMH debuting :party: Now with the rest of Pop 2 :keir: 

Cycles is great :smitten: 

WEEK 87

meghan trainor no excuses GIF by Sony Music Colombia

tumblr_p6et3t1btq1s2cknno1_540.png

Hello folks! Apologies for the delay, I've been swamped with uni work and my laptop's keyboard is not working :rip: Meghan Trainor maintains the top spot for third consecutive week with No Excuses. Delicate by Taylor Swift is once again blocked at number two this week. Both ...Ready For It and Delicate stalled at number two (...RFI was blocked by another skinny legend, Demi Lovato's single Sorry Not Sorry for several weeks before plummeting out of the chart). Dancing, Hey Hey Hey and Remember Me all move up the chart this week too whilst Kylie's second single Stop Me From Falling falls to number six. Crybaby also dropped out this week to #13 after spending 11 weeks on the chart and peaking at number 3.

NUMBER ONES: CLASS OF 2018

Sorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngSorry Not Sorry (Official Single Cover) by Demi Lovato.pngBruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse.pngKylie Minogue - Dancing.png

Kylie Minogue - Dancing.pngImage result for coco soundtrackImage result for coco soundtrackImage result for coco soundtrack

Kylie Minogue - Dancing.pngA blonde woman standing in front of a pink background with "No Excuses" written above and behind her in white font.A blonde woman standing in front of a pink background with "No Excuses" written above and behind her in white font.A blonde woman standing in front of a pink background with "No Excuses" written above and behind her in white font.

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

On 27/03/2018 at 8:32 PM, wabayou said:

Another week for Meghallah (:rip::clap3: 

Delicate :jonny: 

When was the last time Katy wasn't on your chart? :eek: 

OOMH debuting :party: Now with the rest of Pop 2 :keir: 

Cycles is great :smitten: 

I don't remember... I think Swish Swish re-entered the chart in September which is when it hit #1. Then Bon Appetit re-entered for a few weeks before Hey Hey Hey debuted :jonny4: To put it in perspective, Hey Hey Hey is just as big of a hit as SS and BA :rip: 

I haven't listened to Pop 2 yet but if its as good as OOMH then I'm ready to be slain :gaycat3: 

On 27/03/2018 at 2:19 AM, Arxanex said:

Awww. Good for Megatron. :party:

Come on Crybaby!!! :angry:

Recuerdame leaving. :'(

Crybaby has such a beautiful melody :'( it deserved to be bigger.

On 25/03/2018 at 10:06 PM, TrashyNavy said:

omg love Out Of My Head debuting!

It's realllly catchy :clap3: 

On 25/03/2018 at 3:11 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

not Janelle falling off :biblio:

Delicate better overtake Meghan soon :eli:

SMFF top 5 debut :clap3:

Charli debuting :party: it's such a banger :jonny4:

Looks like she's gonna be blocked by another skinny legend :eli: 

On 25/03/2018 at 10:28 AM, Kevin2803 said:

Out Of My Head :clap3:

Meghan still #1 :duca:

Am I the only person who is still bopping to No Excuses :rip: 

On 22/03/2018 at 7:59 PM, PAD said:

:jonny5:Meghan reinando

9/10

:rofl: 

On 21/03/2018 at 4:44 PM, Brandon said:

Delicate in the Top 2  :duca: 

Issa bop

On 20/03/2018 at 2:21 PM, Kod [ V ] said:

5/ 10 

That's a little too low sis 

On 20/03/2018 at 10:04 PM, K$Ellie said:

Out Of My Head would be much better if ALMA hadn't ruined it :shakeno: Cycles is SO underrated, one of my faves on Blue Lips :jonny:

Delicate so close to #1, that cow better not block her :duca: Finesse and Make Me Feel falling off :chick1:

I don't know ha and I don't notice ha. 

I can relate to Cycles so much. The feels are tew much :jonny2: 

TayTay is gonna be blocked by the skinny legend :eli: 

They had a good run tbh (well, Janelle was frontloaded)

On 19/03/2018 at 10:53 PM, Remmy said:

Out of My Head + Cycles are cute, but there's better from both artists and albums :flower: Janelle deserved to stay!
P!nk and Meghan stable :smiley: Miguel down again :katie: Taylor coming for the top spot :duca:inb4 she falls hard next time

I'll check out Pop 2 ASAP since ATRL seems to LUV it :party: 

On 20/03/2018 at 1:25 PM, Lukey said:

Stop Me From Falling a top 5 debut :smitten: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.