"Tell Me You Love Me Tour" | European Leg ended!

miguel

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full Show Here: 

This was :jonny5: 

She look amazing both outfits :clap3: that hair is also one of the best giving me Katy Perry Iconic Prism ponytail 

Her voice is not fully recovered but she still sound really great, the crowd was really good! They Stan hard for Stone Cold :dies:  ATRL lost 

It was good that she Do old songs for this shows like Slyscpaper, Don't Forget & Neon Lights

Sober :cries: I was devastated after I watch that perofmance 

5 hours ago, georgerose said:

she performed Sober tonight :'( got me in tears

Did you attend her O2 show? How was it?

Anticipating

June 7, 2018

1 show

Demi Lovato, Joy.

Hallenstadion

Zurich, Switzerland

4,098 / 7,300 (56%)

$54.37 – $59.50

$167,610

Live Nation Switzerland GmbH

JoshSpears1805
12 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

Did you attend her O2 show? How was it?

Amazing! Vocals were on point 

thatsmydemi
23 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

June 7, 2018

1 show

Demi Lovato, Joy.

Hallenstadion

Zurich, Switzerland

4,098 / 7,300 (56%)

$54.37 – $59.50

$167,610

Live Nation Switzerland GmbH

Don't expect her to go to your country next tour sis @Rob_Matteo    :ahh:

Jokes aside, now she knows she should book a smaller arena in Switzerland. 

24 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Don't expect her to go to your country next tour sis @Rob_Matteo    :ahh:

Jokes aside, now she knows she should book a smaller arena in Switzerland. 

asdashdkjd :rip: 

BlazingLovatic

That was the best concert I have and could ever experience.

After waiting 10 years to finally see her, the fact that it was the final date of the tour just made it even more special. I loved all the tour pranks and because id intentionally avoided all performance videos online, oftentimes I didn't even notice whether something was a prank or how it was supposed to be. Y'all need to check the banana videos whenever people upload it online, it was hilarious! 😂

So many amazing moments, I almost cried a few times just at the thought of being so proud of her and finally realising that she was really there in front of my eyes 

Literally, what other bitch can make tears form in my eyes whilst she's strutting her stuff to Echame La Culpa? :lmao:

And omg, speaking of ELC, the ****ing stage presence and her cute little dance moves were so on point.

Fall In Line was amazing. I love how she pointed the mic towards the audience as soon as that massive note came along. I was kinda hoping she'd attempt it, but I can't fault her for avoiding it either lol

When she introduced Solo after No Promises, she had tears in her eyes and I think her voice cracked whilst she was thanking us for making the song so huge in the UK. You could see just how much she appreciated her first (of many) UK #1. It was really touching to watch and experience that with her.

When she sang Sober, I loved how everybody screamed their asses off at certain lyrics in the song - like the one about the fans. She talked about her connection to her fans and said how thankful she was that everybody stuck by her through all that ****.

Tell Me You Love Me at the very end was a ****ing moment. The absolute peak of the show, it was such an empowering and anthemic performance. Nothing could ever top that single. It's really the best thing she's ever done.

3 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

After waiting 10 years to finally see her, the fact that it was the final date of the tour just made it even more special. I loved all the tour pranks and because id intentionally avoided all performance videos online, oftentimes I didn't even notice whether something was a prank or how it was supposed to be. Y'all need to check the banana videos whenever people upload it online, it was hilarious! 😂

So many amazing moments, I almost cried a few times just at the thought of being so proud of her and finally realising that she was really there in front of my eyes 

Literally, what other bitch can make tears form in my eyes whilst she's strutting her stuff to Echame La Culpa? :lmao:

And omg, speaking of ELC, the ****ing stage presence and her cute little dance moves were so on point.

Fall In Line was amazing. I love how she pointed the mic towards the audience as soon as that massive note came along. I was kinda hoping she'd attempt it, but I can't fault her for avoiding it either lol

When she introduced Solo after No Promises, she had tears in her eyes and I think her voice cracked whilst she was thanking us for making the song so huge in the UK. You could see just how much she appreciated her first (of many) UK #1. It was really touching to watch and experience that with her.

When she sang Sober, I loved how everybody screamed their asses off at certain lyrics in the song - like the one about the fans. She talked about her connection to her fans and said how thankful she was that everybody stuck by her through all that ****.

Tell Me You Love Me at the very end was a ****ing moment. The absolute peak of the show, it was such an empowering and anthemic performance. Nothing could ever top that single. It's really the best thing she's ever done.

This sounds like such an experience :jonny2: 

7 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

I'm so glad you hada good time. Yeah I saw pranks on Instagram - the one with Ceasar during "Sexy Dirty Love", female dancers during "Lonely" and after "Sorry Not Sorry" she pranked all her dancers and vocalists. I don't know anything about bananas though.

Another european boxscore

Demi Lovato

3Arena, Dublin, IRELAND

$297,651

4,591 / 5,000 (91%)

From bcharts.net

BlazingLovatic
3 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

I'm so glad you hada good time. Yeah I saw pranks on Instagram - the one with Ceasar during "Sexy Dirty Love", female dancers during "Lonely" and after "Sorry Not Sorry" she pranked all her dancers and vocalists. I don't know anything about bananas though.

11 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Do you have a video about her speaking about Solo's success?

1 minute ago, BlazingLovatic said:

I can't stop laughing :ahh:

BlazingLovatic
54 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Do you have a video about her speaking about Solo's success?

I can't stop laughing :ahh:

I can't find a video rn, but it was after No Promises ended and just before Solo started

I think someone will probably upload it on YouTube/Twitter some time soon

On 6/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, FanOfPop said:

:ahh: 

The water gun and the banana one were so funny :ahh:

-

@BlazingLovatic can you please update the overall boxscore with the new tragic european boxscores? Thank you :heart2: 

• 2 weeks later...
thatsmydemi
32 minutes ago, Miguel! said:

Jorge Blanco is the opening act of the Mexico dates. :toofunny3: Demi can do better than this but ok

I thought it was Becky G? :confused: 

Archived