"Tell Me You Love Me Tour" | European Leg ended!

miguel

thatsmydemi
1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Is this good?? 

I have no idea of gross & venues outside the US/Can

Well, it's still a (almost) 90% sold out so... it's good. The gross is just low because the arena is not as big as we are used to see in her US tours. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Losing my ground

Going to be free in Buenos Aires the day she performs, is it worth it? Tickets aren't that cheap (cheapest are sold out) so I'm just thinking about it since I'm not a Demi stan but a casual listener.

A speach for Manchester  + She perfomed Skyscraper for tonight show at Manchester :jonny5:

14 hours ago, Losing my ground said:

Going to be free in Buenos Aires the day she performs, is it worth it? Tickets aren't that cheap (cheapest are sold out) so I'm just thinking about it since I'm not a Demi stan but a casual listener.

The only thing I can tell you is that this is her best tour and she's improved a lot as a performer. If you really enjoy her music, go for it. 

10 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

A speach for Manchester  + She perfomed Skyscraper for tonight show at Manchester :jonny5:

I almost died when I saw her cry. I thought she's about to start "Father" but when she started sing "Skyscraper" everybody lost it. I don't know if she'd sing it anyway or she just decided when she saw those papers we were holding. But it was beautiful and very emotional. 

17 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

:weeps::weeps::weeps:

My review will be coming on Wednesday hopefully. But no video can compare to the real experience on a show! I still can't believe I saw her live. 

MY EXPERIENCE OF "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME TOUR" AT MANCHESTER:

(Won't be talking about opening acts since Joy was extremely boring and Jax Jones was pretty good but there's nothing to talk about except for the fact that he shot some towels and T-shirts to the audience).

We were waiting for Demi after Jax' set for about 20 minutes but crowd was pretty wild even then. When all the lights went down, all of us IMMEDIATELY stood up and watched an amazing intro following Demi's entrance to the stage. I mean everybody lost it including me. When I wanted to take a pictures my hands were shaking for at least first 15 minutes. When she started singing "You Don't Do It For Me Anymore" with THAT vocals I was like "she didn't even have a voice like a week ago" I was blown away. That intro for "Daddy Issues" is SO well made, I was watching and when it ended Demi was suddenly laying on a sofa and started to sing. THE CROWD WAS STILL ALIVE AND WILD (me included).

When "Cool For The Summer" started I couldn't take my eyes off of the male dancers (obviously). But she flirting with the females was so sexual and intense! "Sexy Dirty Love" and her moves tho! GOOOOD! And then "Heart Attack" when she let the audience sing for almost full minute and being part of that moment was so surreal when you can hear all her fans sing one of her signature songs. Then she talked for the first time to the audience about how it must be very important for us to see her live and that she and her whole crew hope that they can make this night the best they can. She introduced kiss cam and guess who was in the kiss cam during "Give Your Heart A Break"? I never really thought about how strong the first songs for the tour were until I saw that live. And the first part of the tour was finished with an amazing intro and her vocals during "Confident".

As you probably all know, after that she slowed down a bit and appeared on the stage sitting on a bed. GOD HER BODY IS SO GORGEOUS! I was in a sixth row and saw like everything. I'm glad she's not ashamed of anything because she's not even supposed to. She's so beautiful! She talked to the audience again about how were we, how was our night so far and so on. She started to sing "Concentrate" but didn't attempt the hight note obviously but still managed to sound amazing while playing guitar. During "Cry Baby" I was trying to absorb the whole performance not only hers, but also dancers' that were behind her - they thought about it very carefully and it was so beautiful. She then asked if we knew which song is coming and we were crazy, screaming and clapping to which she laughed and was so cute. When she turn her ass at all of us and started to crawl on a bed, we immediately lost it. I was shaking and I'm not even straight I saw a lot of videos but the personal experience is on another level!

She then brought Jax Jones again to sing¬†"Instruction"¬†and she introduced to us her new costume I was like "is she kidding me right now?" That outfit is so much better than the previous one imo. During¬†"√Čchame La Culpa"¬†I noticed how good her Spanish is when she know how to learn it and the fact that she was dancing, laughing with her dancers and with us, singing her heart out was¬†so impressive!¬†"Solo"¬†was nothing special imo (but I do love the song so much though).

Then the most emotional part of the whole show happened. Even before opening acts started their setlists, some girl with a guy walked around the first few rows and gave some of us papers on which stated "we're stronger than we've ever been" with a sign of Manchester incident (Ariana's typical pink sing) and there was also stated to hold this during "Warrior". She talked about something that's important to her - mental illness, stating that she knows you can live amazing life like her with bipolar disorder or any other mental illness. The first verse and (probably) the first chorus she didn't notice we were holding those signs cause she was so focused on playing piano and singing but when she looked around during second verse she saw us with those papers and she even made a mistake during playing piano it was so obvious. She probably didn't expect this to happen. That's why I still don't know if her singing "Skyscraper" was planned or she did it just because of us and those signs. After finishing "Warrior" she said that she wants to talk about something REALLY IMPORTANT - about recent events in Manchester, she started crying, saying some fans told her at the meet & greet that it's their first show to be in after everything happened. When she said "this goes to all of those we lost and their friends and families" I thought she's about to sing "Father" but when she sang "skies are crying" I thought I'm gonna cry. It was so surreal to witness one of her best songs and a song she doesn't sing anymore on her shows - ONE SHOW she decides to put this back on a setlist and it's this one I'm participating. I don't even know if I was singing with her or just listening to her beautiful voice! After the performance she send all of us huge kiss and took a napkin - she was still crying.

We were preparing for the last two songs - "Sorry Not Sorry" was absolutely incredible. I never imagined the bass during the song was so loud I was shocked. I was screaming, singing, laughing, clappin, everything at once. She also did not sang high note but it didn't matter. Before "Tell Me You Love Me" she once again said that we are so strong and let us sing the first verse - SURREAL MOMENT for me to see all Lovatics come and sing together while watching our queen smiling at us. By the end of the song some fans that were far from the stage came closer to take a picture of her - it was so cute. And the last part of the concert -  just her, her voice and her smile at the end and she showed as a heart made of hands (you know what I mean) and went down on an elevator).

AMAZING EXPERIENCE IN MY OPINION, I was on a several concerts but none of them was so amazing like Demi's was. 2 hours flight was worth it. Can't wait to see her soon again.

I am still pressed she did Fall In Line during the 2nd Amsterdam date, but not during the first one I attended :jonny: 

thatsmydemi

I'M SHOOK TO THE CORE

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

SHE LOOKED SO HAPPY

OMGGGGGG

THOSE VOCALS. I DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO SING THIS WELL LIVE. NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE :jonny5: 

I'll write a review later today :jonny:

All I wanna say is that it was the best night of my life. SHE SLAYED. Spain's audience was WILD from start to finish. She wants to date a Spanish boy :) and no, she didn't mention Sober. I thought she was going to do it for a moment because she started talking about mental health but she sang Warrior eventually. She didn't sing FIL or Father though.. I guess because she's still sick. 

thatsmydemi

thatsmydemi review:

*I don't really remember the order of the songs so I'll talk about sets

First of all, I'd like to congratulate Joy. I read that she was boring but nothing of the sort to me. She was really cute. Her voice is BEAUTIFUL and even though I knew not a single song by her, I still enjoyed her set. She was also very cute with the audience. Unfortunately, her mic broke in the last 3 songs and she apologized :rip: such a cute girl. :heart2:

Then it was Demi's turn... I don't know if this has been the case for all shows but we expected her to appear at 21:30 and her set started half an hour later. :rip: but the wait was worthy. The intro and interludes were amazing. I kinda wish it had more but anyway, I loved them. She looked so beautiful in all of them. You Don't Do It For Me Anymore as the opener is WONDERFUL. It was such an experience. The audience went WILD and knew every single word. She sounded incredible as well. Then it was Daddy Issues turn. When that sofa appeared... wow. Everyone went crazy. She SLAYED. Again, the audience knew every word and sang even louder than in the first song. Daddy Issues live is such an experience. Live version > studio version. I can't get it out of my head now and I've never been a big fan of the song! 

Sexy Dirty Love was AMAZING. Her vocals were EVERYTHING. I still remember that gay in front of me with her mouth open every time she hit a high note in the chorus. :lmao: I was like bitch I didn't expect less from her! She sounded exactly like in the studio :jonny5: . Cool for the Summer was a RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE. I never knew I needed to hear it live until yesterday. I got CHILLS when she said "Love who you wanna love and GO TELL YOUR MOTHER!". I WAS LIVING. The dancers gave me so much life as well. That blonde guy... omg :jonny2: . With Heart Attack the audience went wild too. Actually, I should stop saying this because we gave everything in every song hahaha. The moment she let us sing was so beautiful. The bridge of that song is still one of the best things in her career.  :cries::cries::cries: 

Give Your Heart a Break was so fun. She killed it! The kiss cam was fun as well. I really liked it. Confident was really good too. I loved the theme. By this point this tour really looked like one by a TRUE POP STAR. This is how her future tours need to be. Can't wait for next era!

The set in the bed was simply OUTSTANDING. She started with Concentrate and wow... I WAS BLOWN AWAY. HER VOCALS WERE FLAWLESS. EVERYONE KNEW THE LYRICS. POOR CONCENTRATE HATERS. TALENT ALWAYS WINS. I WAS SHOOK BECAUSE ALL OF YOU POOR TASTLESS BITCHES HATE THAT MASTERPIECE SO I LOWKEY DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO SING ALONG EXCEPT ME BUT GUESS WHAT. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. WAS SINGING ALONG. I WAS HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE. 

Image result for bebe rexha gif clapback

Cry Baby was intense too. She dedicated it to all of us who had our heart broken at some point. I was emotional. So beautiful. And then... LONELY CAME. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. SHE MUST SING LONELY IN EVERY TOUR. :jonny4: Before Lonely, she joked with us. She looked SO HAPPY. :heart2: Once Lonely started... oh boy... she was in the mood. :flame: She sounded EXACTLY like in the studio version and the AUDIENCE WENT WILD WITH EVERY F-WORD!

The set of collabs: No Promises - ELC - Solo was really good. I'm glad she added them. It was refreshing to see them imo. It was cool to see that everyone knew the lyrics to Solo already. It's starting to smash now here :duca: ELC was amazing too because it was massive here and welp, it's in Spanish :lmao: it was highly anticipated. 

The piano set was lowkey disappointing though... she deleted Father and only sang Warrior. Either her voice was still damaged or she ran out of time so she had to cut it. She didn't sing Father or FIL. I guess it was because of the vocals. 

Finally, we get to the last two songs. Sorry Not Sorry and TMYLM. BOTH SOUNDED BETTER LIVE THAN IN THE STUDIO. I will never forget singing along to them. I had to stand up because I couldn't handle it. I needed to let it all out. She hit that A5 live in SNS and I was ON THE FLOOR. :jonny2:   The audience was even more ALIVE than at the beginning. Spain was IN FLAMES. :flame: And finally.... TMYLM. You could already see people crying. It was simply beautiful. The best song of the night for me. She started in a 100 and ended in a 1000. :alexz: She let us sing the first verse and she couldn't stop smiling. It was so beautiful. I felt connected with her. :cries: The end with the acapella part... WOW... CHILLS ALL OVER MY BODY. I was about to cry. :cries:

Highlights: Vocals. BED SET. She never looked tired. Every.single.song was enjoyable. Interludes. DANCERS!

Weak aspect: Piano set but she was still recovering so I forgive her. :heart2: 

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

thatsmydemi review:

*I don't really remember the order of the songs so I'll talk about sets

First of all, I'd like to congratulate Joy. I read that she was boring but nothing of the sort to me. She was really cute. Her voice is BEAUTIFUL and even though I knew not a single song by her, I still enjoyed her set. She was also very cute with the audience. Unfortunately, her mic broke in the last 3 songs and she apologized :rip: such a cute girl. :heart2:

Then it was Demi's turn... I don't know if this has been the case for all shows but we expected her to appear at 21:30 and her set started half an hour later. :rip: but the wait was worthy. The intro and interludes were amazing. I kinda wish it had more but anyway, I loved them. She looked so beautiful in all of them. You Don't Do It For Me Anymore as the opener is WONDERFUL. It was such an experience. The audience went WILD and knew every single word. She sounded incredible as well. Then it was Daddy Issues turn. When that sofa appeared... wow. Everyone went crazy. She SLAYED. Again, the audience knew every word and sang even louder than in the first song. Daddy Issues live is such an experience. Live version > studio version. I can't get it out of my head now and I've never been a big fan of the song! 

Sexy Dirty Love was AMAZING. Her vocals were EVERYTHING. I still remember that gay in front of me with her mouth open every time she hit a high note in the chorus. :lmao: I was like bitch I didn't expect less from her! She sounded exactly like in the studio :jonny5: . Cool for the Summer was a RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE. I never knew I needed to hear it live until yesterday. I got CHILLS when she said "Love who you wanna love and GO TELL YOUR MOTHER!". I WAS LIVING. The dancers gave me so much life as well. That blonde guy... omg :jonny2: . With Heart Attack the audience went wild too. Actually, I should stop saying this because we gave everything in every song hahaha. The moment she let us sing was so beautiful. The bridge of that song is still one of the best things in her career.  :cries::cries::cries: 

Give Your Heart a Break was so fun. She killed it! The kiss cam was fun as well. I really liked it. Confident was really good too. I loved the theme. By this point this tour really looked like one by a TRUE POP STAR. This is how her future tours need to be. Can't wait for next era!

The set in the bed was simply OUTSTANDING. She started with Concentrate and wow... I WAS BLOWN AWAY. HER VOCALS WERE FLAWLESS. EVERYONE KNEW THE LYRICS. POOR CONCENTRATE HATERS. TALENT ALWAYS WINS. I WAS SHOOK BECAUSE ALL OF YOU POOR TASTLESS BITCHES HATE THAT MASTERPIECE SO I LOWKEY DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO SING ALONG EXCEPT ME BUT GUESS WHAT. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. WAS SINGING ALONG. I WAS HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE. 

Image result for bebe rexha gif clapback

Cry Baby was intense too. She dedicated it to all of us who had our heart broken at some point. I was emotional. So beautiful. And then... LONELY CAME. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. SHE MUST SING LONELY IN EVERY TOUR. :jonny4: Before Lonely, she joked with us. She looked SO HAPPY. :heart2: Once Lonely started... oh boy... she was in the mood. :flame: She sounded EXACTLY like in the studio version and the AUDIENCE WENT WILD WITH EVERY F-WORD!

The set of collabs: No Promises - ELC - Solo was really good. I'm glad she added them. It was refreshing to see them imo. It was cool to see that everyone knew the lyrics to Solo already. It's starting to smash now here :duca: ELC was amazing too because it was massive here and welp, it's in Spanish :lmao: it was highly anticipated. 

The piano set was lowkey disappointing though... she deleted Father and only sang Warrior. Either her voice was still damaged or she ran out of time so she had to cut it. She didn't sing Father or FIL. I guess it was because of the vocals. 

Finally, we get to the last two songs. Sorry Not Sorry and TMYLM. BOTH SOUNDED BETTER LIVE THAN IN THE STUDIO. I will never forget singing along to them. I had to stand up because I couldn't handle it. I needed to let it all out. She hit that A5 live in SNS and I was ON THE FLOOR. :jonny2:   The audience was even more ALIVE than at the beginning. Spain was IN FLAMES. :flame: And finally.... TMYLM. You could already see people crying. It was simply beautiful. The best song of the night for me. She started in a 100 and ended in a 1000. :alexz: She let us sing the first verse and she couldn't stop smiling. It was so beautiful. I felt connected with her. :cries: The end with the acapella part... WOW... CHILLS ALL OVER MY BODY. I was about to cry. :cries:

Highlights: Vocals. BED SET. She never looked tired. Every.single.song was enjoyable. Interludes. DANCERS!

Weak aspect: Piano set but she was still recovering so I forgive her. :heart2: 

I'm so happy we both had the time of our lives! I agree with you that the dancer with white hair was the best/sexiest.

@FanOfPop @thatsmydemi I'm so happy you both had such a good time :jonny2:  The concert sounds like an EXPERIENCE :jonny: 

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

SCREAMING :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Bad taste must be a thing in Spain then

jk.

Is Rock in Rio being broadcast tonight? :duca: I'm at work anyway but would love to relive the experience in HD :duca: 

6 hours ago, sk8erfan said:

Is Rock in Rio being broadcast tonight? :duca: I'm at work anyway but would love to relive the experience in HD :duca: 

I think so.

Did you guys already know that she filmed Warrior for the second Simply Complicated documentary during the Amsterdam date?

1 minute ago, josesuxx said:

She's playing Catch Me :jonny5: 

That stream is in 40min delay

She's singing SOBER :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

We will see how it is in 40min

1 minute ago, Hanzo said:

That stream is in 40min delay

She's singing SOBER :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

We will see how it is in 40min

OMGGGGGGGG :jonny5: 

She was crying while performing it

Anyway, in the stream she's performing Neon Lights