"Tell Me You Love Me Tour" | European Leg ended!

miguel

5 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Bitch what

Image result for atrl gif

You must be kidding

Like... who tf leaves in the middle of the best song?

Shame on you!

I swear to god if I ever have the opportunity to go to wherever you live in YOU BETTER HIDE SOMEWHERE BITCH. THIS IS A WARNING. 

Related image

Honey I’ll know when your in my city, because all I need to do is go to the nearest corner at 12am and you’ll be there, waiting to get paid

4cFs.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

OMG THAT SOUNDS AMAZING :jonny5:

You leaving during "Concentrate" tho  :ahh: slay @thatsmydemi

I legit heard the first verse and went “I’m thirsty” and walked to the bar :ahh: there was massive screens all over so I could still hear it while I was getting my bottle of white zinfendal.

but yes it was so good and more is to come :jonny: 

10 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Honey I’ll know when your in my city, because all I need to do is go to the nearest corner at 12am and you’ll be there, waiting to get paid

4cFs.gif

I'm screaming :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Revenge said:

I legit heard the first verse and went “I’m thirsty” and walked to the bar :ahh: there was massive screens all over so I could still hear it while I was getting my bottle of white zinfendal.

but yes it was so good and more is to come :jonny: 

Can't wait :jonny2: 

3 hours ago, Revenge said:

Revenge's Review - Demi Lovato Live In Newmarket Races 

PART 1

(CUZ I CBA AND MY HANDS HURT)

Where do i begin?

i'm standing there with my bestfriend during the DJ for Heart Radio is doing his set, to be fair he had some bangers "Uptown Funk, Superbass, I Gotta A Feeling, Pokerface, Toxic etc.. im raving away when he goes "Oh look up there in the Sky, its Demi Lovato in her Helicopter" the crowd of an easy 10,000 stare up to the sky and start chanting "Demi Demi Demi"

she lands and goes backstage to when the DJ goes "Demi is in the house! shes currently behind me Eating Sea bass for her dinner" the crowd cheers and continues chanting "Demi"

the DJ Leaves and the countdown begins to when you hear the first 10 seconds of Confident and the crowd goes wild, she walks up in an all black outfit with a denim jacket and starts singing to which i'm like "oh **** demi is right here, right now, omfg"

i obviously start screaming DEMI DEMI DEMI DEMI!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

She belts the final chorus and im getting life, i knew she was an amazing singer as you see on videos but actually hearing it live you dont realise how ****ing flawless she is, the song finishes and she introduces herself "Hello newmarket im Demi Lovato and i'm so happy to be here" then the iconic Piano start to "Cool For The Summer" begins and everyone starts singing along as she belts "TAKE ME DOWNNNNNN" im getting life, i'm still in shock shes even here and i've not like even processed it yet!

She finishes CFTS and stops and starts talking, she gets the crowd hyped by saying "who's coming to see me tomorrow at the O2 (lol)" to which many people but their hands up and start screaming "meeeeee"

She says thanks to all the fans who loved TMYLM and then started performing Daddy Issues to which im like DIS BITCH, she slays as shes feeling up her male dancers, she was "getting low" and walking up to fans on the side holding their hands while singing the verses, im there like "why cant dis b me, I HaTe My LiFe"

Daddy Issues finishes and introduces Sexy Dirty Love as one of her favourite songs of TMYLM and screams "whos ready to party" she grabs her female dancers and starts feeling them up while singing the verses to when the chorus hits and shes like bam! "YOU, GOT ME SO HIGH, PULL ME CLOSER INTO YOU AND WATCH OUR BODIES INTERTWINE" everyone is getting life from it jumping and putting their hands in the air and im like "Single 3 Confirmed" (oh wait)

She then tells the crowd "i'm sure yall all know this one" to when i hear the "puttin' my defences up, cuz i dont wanna fall in love, if i ever did that, i think i'd have a Heart Attack", she starts singing the verses to which everyone is singing along to the point where the chorus hits and she puts the mic to the crowd and everyone starts singing "you make me glow, but a cover up won't let it show" and she had this big smile on her face it was so nice to see.

she then thanks us all for being a great Audience and says she wants to "dedicate this next song to someone special" Give Your Heart A Break starts to come on and she starts singing it once again putting the mic to the crowd where everyone sings the chorus, everyone is singing along as she commands the stage once again walking up to fans waving and holding their hands, it was a really sweet moment.

NOW THIS LEAVES ME SHOOK, she stops and says "i'm gonna slow it down a bit, i've not performed this song in years and i keep seeing my fans say that they want it back in the setlist" im puzzled like "what is she dooooooing" 

i then hear the first 5 seconds and im like "oh my god" she starts singing "My Loves Like A Star" and everyone is waving their hands in the air using there phone torches and moving them side to side as she belts out this AMAZING GRAMMY WORTHY SONG, at this point you can tell her voice is a little tired as she strains a little bit but no one cared, especially me, i was just so blessed to have witnessed this song live 

ezgif-4-550264644a.gif.a19a835e041844cff

she then goes on to talk about songs she wanted to add back into the setlist due to fans "screaming at her on twitter, like caps lock and everything" she giggles, then Old Ways starts playing and im like SHOOK im like OH ****, JEEZUS, HOLY MAMA"

hardly anyone in the crowd knew it given its an album track but i was still getting life and she was so amazing singing it, she hit all the notes as the studio version but forgot the words towards the end and was like "blah blah (laughs)"

She then goes on to say again how she changed up the setlist for her european tour and that fans were raging that she removed this song from the setlist she then i hear the into of the "stop playing Games games games" and im like "OH SHIZ" at this point i've had like 10 beers so i start to drop it low and slut drop while looking to my bestfriend and singing the chorus like "bitch be careful when you play these games, you mind find out the hard way" she pushes her male dancers away as she belts the song from start to finish and the crowd was loving it, (obviously should have been single 3/4)

Games finishes and she then a man brings a guitar out to which she says "nooo im not playing guitar today, my nails are too long, if you want to see me play the guitar youll have to come to my O2 show tomorrow (lol)" she giggles after and then says "this is so weird performing this song without a guitar, she starts singing Concentrate and i keep thinking how @thatsmydemi would kill me for running to the bar to get a bottle of wine mid song :ahh: i couldnt care because i just got my life to My Loves Like A Star so i was still buzzed

she finishes Concentrate and then says the next song is one of her favourites and she says its "Cry Baby" to which she says "who's been heartbroken" majority of the crowd including myself put our hands up but it was this Dad with his daughter on his shoulders that caught her eye and was like "yo dad in the blue hat, you been heartbroken?" he nodded to which she says "well i dedicate this song to you, oh and by the way i made your daughter cry" :ahh: she giggles and starts performing Cry Baby, and her vocals were INCREDIBLE during it, better than the studio in my opinion i was slayed

she then starts talking about Christina Aguilera and how much of an inspiring she is to her and then introduces her collaboration with her "Fall In Line" and she sounded flawless, completely slayed, dead, buried the BBMA performance and people were singing along to it aswell so the UK KNOWS! she looked dead into little girls eyes on the side seats and sang the chorus it was really powerful to see, i was blown away

3 hours ago, Revenge said:

Revenge's Review - Demi Lovato Live In Newmarket Races 

PART 1

(CUZ I CBA AND MY HANDS HURT)

Where do i begin?

i'm standing there with my bestfriend during the DJ for Heart Radio is doing his set, to be fair he had some bangers "Uptown Funk, Superbass, I Gotta A Feeling, Pokerface, Toxic etc.. im raving away when he goes "Oh look up there in the Sky, its Demi Lovato in her Helicopter" the crowd of an easy 10,000 stare up to the sky and start chanting "Demi Demi Demi"

she lands and goes backstage to when the DJ goes "Demi is in the house! shes currently behind me Eating Sea bass for her dinner" the crowd cheers and continues chanting "Demi"

the DJ Leaves and the countdown begins to when you hear the first 10 seconds of Confident and the crowd goes wild, she walks up in an all black outfit with a denim jacket and starts singing to which i'm like "oh **** demi is right here, right now, omfg"

i obviously start screaming DEMI DEMI DEMI DEMI!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

She belts the final chorus and im getting life, i knew she was an amazing singer as you see on videos but actually hearing it live you dont realise how ****ing flawless she is, the song finishes and she introduces herself "Hello newmarket im Demi Lovato and i'm so happy to be here" then the iconic Piano start to "Cool For The Summer" begins and everyone starts singing along as she belts "TAKE ME DOWNNNNNN" im getting life, i'm still in shock shes even here and i've not like even processed it yet!

She finishes CFTS and stops and starts talking, she gets the crowd hyped by saying "who's coming to see me tomorrow at the O2 (lol)" to which many people but their hands up and start screaming "meeeeee"

She says thanks to all the fans who loved TMYLM and then started performing Daddy Issues to which im like DIS BITCH, she slays as shes feeling up her male dancers, she was "getting low" and walking up to fans on the side holding their hands while singing the verses, im there like "why cant dis b me, I HaTe My LiFe"

Daddy Issues finishes and introduces Sexy Dirty Love as one of her favourite songs of TMYLM and screams "whos ready to party" she grabs her female dancers and starts feeling them up while singing the verses to when the chorus hits and shes like bam! "YOU, GOT ME SO HIGH, PULL ME CLOSER INTO YOU AND WATCH OUR BODIES INTERTWINE" everyone is getting life from it jumping and putting their hands in the air and im like "Single 3 Confirmed" (oh wait)

She then tells the crowd "i'm sure yall all know this one" to when i hear the "puttin' my defences up, cuz i dont wanna fall in love, if i ever did that, i think i'd have a Heart Attack", she starts singing the verses to which everyone is singing along to the point where the chorus hits and she puts the mic to the crowd and everyone starts singing "you make me glow, but a cover up won't let it show" and she had this big smile on her face it was so nice to see.

she then thanks us all for being a great Audience and says she wants to "dedicate this next song to someone special" Give Your Heart A Break starts to come on and she starts singing it once again putting the mic to the crowd where everyone sings the chorus, everyone is singing along as she commands the stage once again walking up to fans waving and holding their hands, it was a really sweet moment.

NOW THIS LEAVES ME SHOOK, she stops and says "i'm gonna slow it down a bit, i've not performed this song in years and i keep seeing my fans say that they want it back in the setlist" im puzzled like "what is she dooooooing" 

i then hear the first 5 seconds and im like "oh my god" she starts singing "My Loves Like A Star" and everyone is waving their hands in the air using there phone torches and moving them side to side as she belts out this AMAZING GRAMMY WORTHY SONG, at this point you can tell her voice is a little tired as she strains a little bit but no one cared, especially me, i was just so blessed to have witnessed this song live 

ezgif-4-550264644a.gif.a19a835e041844cff

she then goes on to talk about songs she wanted to add back into the setlist due to fans "screaming at her on twitter, like caps lock and everything" she giggles, then Old Ways starts playing and im like SHOOK im like OH ****, JEEZUS, HOLY MAMA"

hardly anyone in the crowd knew it given its an album track but i was still getting life and she was so amazing singing it, she hit all the notes as the studio version but forgot the words towards the end and was like "blah blah (laughs)"

She then goes on to say again how she changed up the setlist for her european tour and that fans were raging that she removed this song from the setlist she then i hear the into of the "stop playing Games games games" and im like "OH SHIZ" at this point i've had like 10 beers so i start to drop it low and slut drop while looking to my bestfriend and singing the chorus like "bitch be careful when you play these games, you mind find out the hard way" she pushes her male dancers away as she belts the song from start to finish and the crowd was loving it, (obviously should have been single 3/4)

Games finishes and she then a man brings a guitar out to which she says "nooo im not playing guitar today, my nails are too long, if you want to see me play the guitar youll have to come to my O2 show tomorrow (lol)" she giggles after and then says "this is so weird performing this song without a guitar, she starts singing Concentrate and i keep thinking how @thatsmydemi would kill me for running to the bar to get a bottle of wine mid song :ahh: i couldnt care because i just got my life to My Loves Like A Star so i was still buzzed

she finishes Concentrate and then says the next song is one of her favourites and she says its "Cry Baby" to which she says "who's been heartbroken" majority of the crowd including myself put our hands up but it was this Dad with his daughter on his shoulders that caught her eye and was like "yo dad in the blue hat, you been heartbroken?" he nodded to which she says "well i dedicate this song to you, oh and by the way i made your daughter cry" :ahh: she giggles and starts performing Cry Baby, and her vocals were INCREDIBLE during it, better than the studio in my opinion i was slayed

she then starts talking about Christina Aguilera and how much of an inspiring she is to her and then introduces her collaboration with her "Fall In Line" and she sounded flawless, completely slayed, dead, buried the BBMA performance and people were singing along to it aswell so the UK KNOWS! she looked dead into little girls eyes on the side seats and sang the chorus it was really powerful to see, i was blown away

I loved reading this so much :jonny5:

You deserved this :jonny5:

The Concentrate part :jonny5:

26 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

You quoted him two times :rip: 

8 hours ago, Hanzo said:

Part 2 is coming today :jonny: 

You guys have no idea how many times I check this thread to see any news about upcoming dates in the EU. I just want her to be happy and healthy.

FireMotif16
2 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

You guys have no idea how many times I check this thread to see any news about upcoming dates in the EU. I just want her to be happy and healthy.

Seriously, I hope a couple days rest will be enough for her to perform 

She sounds AMAZING tonight given her circumstances! Of couse we can't expect her to hit those high notes as effortlessly as she can but us Lovatics will do our best to sing all songs for her! :jonny5:

2 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

Guys, I'm flying to the UK to see my queen. Will probably write a small essay about my concert experience.

Can't wait to read it!

Loved this meme:

Demetria, gurl, we know you were sick but if you don't do Fall in Line tomorrow in Newcastle for me (and all the fighters out there on Liberation's release date), you won't be doing it for me anymore :cm: 

10 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

Guys, I'm flying to the UK to see my queen. Will probably write a small essay about my concert experience.

Are you attending the Newcastle gig? 

51 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

My date is tonight!

About to set off, so excited :duca:

Woo, mine as well, enjoy sis :duca: 

1 hour ago, Kim Kardashian said:

My date is tonight!

About to set off, so excited :duca:

When does the show start? 

Kim Kardashian
1 hour ago, FanOfPop said:

When does the show start? 

Not sure, I know for her London show she's due on at 8:50pm according to The O2's Twitter.

Had a train nightmare, my first one got cancelled and 2nd got delayed by 30mins so I won't be at the venue until 8:15 :dancehall:
Should be ok, cause I know the support act isn't on until 7:30 and then there's Jax Jones after her.
11 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

Yeah ofc

Is this good?? 

I have no idea of gross & venues outside the US/Can

8 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Is this good?? 

I have no idea of gross & venues outside the US/Can

It's her first European tour, so it's decent. She's doing much smaller venues so she will obviously not gross as much as in the US, i just hope they get better. 

Archived