"Tell Me You Love Me Tour" | European Leg ended!

miguel

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/24/2018 at 1:11 PM, Moonlightbae said:

Smoke and Mirrors is amazing but it really didn’t add to the show. It was the right decision to remove it but why isn’t she performing Skyscraper ? I guess she’s really tired of singing it.

She should perform Skyscraper instead of warrior 

1 hour ago, sk8erfan said:

Does anybody know what time she's performing at the BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend tonight?

She's on at 14:15 

10 hours ago, Unbroken said:

She wore sunglasses the whole night because she was punched in the eye while training :rip: 

I mean you can clearly see how much she cares about her fans. First, her broken leg and she decided still to go on road and deliver amazing show! Also, yesterday was (I think) the first shout without boot. And secondly, her punched face, she wants to give us all even though she's not fully healthy. QUEEN! :jonny:

6 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

We love a Tour act :clap3: 

https://youtu.be/bMgUbIdT6LE 

Yesterday's show was amazing! The crowd was amazing, those signs they showed during "Warrior", Demi congratulating for the fans who had birthday that night. AMAZING! :jonny:

30 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

It was a glitch.

Thank God.

Am I the only one who thinks that Demi is enjoying her European leg more than the US? Cause she is letting her fans singing more than in the US, is dancing more frequently (not only her parts which she rehearsed) and generaly seems very happy right now.

stonecoldmoonligh
On 5/26/2018 at 3:44 PM, FanOfPop said:

I'm so happy she's able to sell out (or at least manage to almost sell out) arenas across Europe too. :jonny:

How are tickets selling?

1 hour ago, stonecoldmoonligh said:

How are tickets selling?

From videos I've seen on YouTube, arenas seem pretty packed so I'd say either sold out or close to that.

2 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

Thank God.

Am I the only one who thinks that Demi is enjoying her European leg more than the US? Cause she is letting her fans singing more than in the US, is dancing more frequently (not only her parts which she rehearsed) and generaly seems very happy right now.

She's said several times lately that she's the happiest she's ever been, and that seems to be true

1 hour ago, Unbroken said:

She's said several times lately that she's the happiest she's ever been, and that seems to be true

Right. Wasn't sure at first but I'm starting to believe it too. From the recent tour clips she seems so relaxed, confident and very happy. 

1 hour ago, lovatos said:

OMG!! I JUST SAW HER LIVE TONIGHT AND SHE WAS PHENOMENAL

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I'm glad she's announcing opening acts for the whole (or at least some dates) of all legs. That they're won't just choose random singer from every country to sing a couple of songs before Demi comes on stage.

Archived