"Tell Me You Love Me Tour" | European Leg ended!

miguel

HelloLovato
6 minutes ago, Unbroken said:

mess, why did i have the idea there were 21 dates and one was missing? :rip:

Yeah, but aren't those festivals? I want another leg of the tour for the US.

Yeah they are festivals but they've been promoted with the TMYLM tour image so some people are lumping them in with the tour.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She finally announced opening acts. We knew that Jax Jones is special guest for UK shows but for the rest of Europe is Joy (no idea who that is though).

10 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

She performed Solo :duca: 

She is also perofming Fall In Line

:jonny5: 

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA EXPERIENCE THIS IN LESS THAN A MONTH! :jonny: THE COSTUMES, HER LOOK, CONFIDENCE, EVERYTHING! SO GLAD SHE DIDN'T CHANGED STAGE, LEFT BED WITHOUT B STAGE AND CHANGED SETLIST. :jonny:

thatsmydemi

If she performs Solo in Spain as well... :jonny4:

The European leg is SUPERIOR in every way :jonny: 

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

If she performs Solo in Spain as well... :jonny4:

The European leg is SUPERIOR in every way :jonny: 

EXACTLY! First time she's coming here and she's making that up for those long years. Hopefully she won't change that! :jonny:

So good to be EUROPEAN Lovatic.

The show is over!

New Songs added to the show:

- Solo

- Fall In Line

Removed Songs:

- Games :rip:

- Smoke & Mirrors

Changes for the show:

- New Outfits for Confident & ELC / No Promises

- No B Stage however she perfomed at the bed at the main stage

I really tought she will be adding Skyscrper since it one of the biggest Demi hits at the UK, she better stop disrespecting the song!

Thank goodness she’s not performing instruction. I guess she’s only doing it for the shows with Jax Jones 

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

The show is over!

New Songs added to the show:

- Solo

- Fall In Line

Removed Songs:

- Games :rip:

- Smoke & Mirrors

Changes for the show:

- New Outfits for Confident & ELC / No Promises

- No B Stage however she perfomed at the bed at the main stage

I really tought she will be adding Skyscrper since it one of the biggest Demi hits at the UK, she better stop disrespecting the song!

So the same amount of songs she just switched them. I guess "Games" was not possible with her broken leg (even though we still don't know whether she actually performs this or not). And I really wanted to her "Smoke and Mirrors" but that's probably not possible since the song officially didn't come out besides US. But yay for "Solo" and "Fall In Line".

2 minutes ago, Confusion said:

Thank goodness she’s not performing instruction. I guess she’s only doing it for the shows with Jax Jones 

For sure she is.

36 minutes ago, FanOfPop said:

So the same amount of songs she just switched them. I guess "Games" was not possible with her broken leg (even though we still don't know whether she actually performs this or not). And I really wanted to her "Smoke and Mirrors" but that's probably not possible since the song officially didn't come out besides US. But yay for "Solo" and "Fall In Line".

For sure she is.

She should replace Smoke & Mirrors with Skyscrper :duca: Europe had never seen this being performed live they deserve it 

She isn't doing Games cause the performance was pointless now, she did it to win time to go to the b-stage that isn't there anymore and Smoke and Mirrors had to go as Europe didn't get the Target edition :rip:

Moonlightbae

Smoke and Mirrors is amazing but it really didn’t add to the show. It was the right decision to remove it but why isn’t she performing Skyscraper ? I guess she’s really tired of singing it.

I'm so happy she's able to sell out (or at least manage to almost sell out) arenas across Europe too. :jonny:

Archived