"Tell Me You Love Me Tour" | European Leg ended!

miguel

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electra Heart

:biblio: I REALLY hope he's just a support for all the dates and not a co-headline.
Either way buzzed for UK dates. Is she big enough to do arenas here?

1 minute ago, yonka said:

the. shade. of. it. all.

(fifth harmony, little mix)

dj khaled feat. demi tour confirmed?

Lmao I know but like Cher Lloyd and We The Kings? :doc:

1 minute ago, mitchell2904 said:

Lmao I know but like Cher Lloyd and We The Kings? :doc:

i saw christina perri open for demi and she was really good actually...didn't even know who she was really until i recognized all of her songs from the playlist at work lol.

BlazingLovatic
4 minutes ago, Electra Heart said:

:biblio: I REALLY hope he's just a support for all the dates and not a co-headline.

Fifth Harmony did 

TheEmancipation

The matchup is a bit strange and serving a bit party next door and Halsey teas but at least it’s not a co headliner!

stonecoldmoonligh

I seen DJ when he opened for Beyoncé... he was loud & annoying "put your hands up put your hands up" was all I can remember from him

DJ Khaled is great I mean I think he could Help sell Tickets! Sold Out Tour Comfirmed :duca: 

Also she better reveal the Tour name She already did the Demi World Tour 

Meh, most of us will be there for Demi only anyways so I don’t really care about the opener. 

I just hope meet and greets are a bit cheaper hopefully ?

stonecoldmoonligh
23 minutes ago, Charlie_ said:

I just hope meet and greets are a bit cheaper hopefully ?

Same I'm doing the M&G for sure (hopefully)

I wouldn't mind if Bea Miller opened it up as well. I'm sure Demi's manager will want to add her to shows. 

34 minutes ago, stonecoldmoonligh said:

I seen DJ when he opened for Beyoncé... he was loud & annoying "put your hands up put your hands up" was all I can remember from him

yeah people booed him at Coachella lol

1 hour ago, Electra Heart said:

Same here!! Hope she is, if she isn't then hope it isn't just London again :beatfreak:

rihannabiggestfan

:ahh:

She couldn't get someone with above-average vocals/rapping (like Christina Perri on her previous tour)? Ugh.

And if he's co-headlining, it's a NO from me

1 hour ago, yonka said:

i saw christina perri open for demi and she was really good actually...didn't even know who she was really until i recognized all of her songs from the playlist at work lol.

The concert I went to in 2015 had a band called Masketta Fall open for her, I hadn’t heard of them before, didn’t recognise any of their songs, and I haven’t heard anything about them since. They were literally a bunch of nobodies :dies:

1 hour ago, stonecoldmoonligh said:

But the amount of names he brought to stage was endless, like it was a star parade basically. At least for the concert I went to, which was at MetLife in New York which happened to be the last date of the Formation tour lol 

What with this backlash?! Khaled is great and has the hits, plus imagine all the special guests he’ll bring on. This is by far her best tour pairing

2 hours ago, Electra Heart said:

She has never done a proper tour in Europe. But yeah, she could do some arenas there. Her stats in the UK are good. 

Btw, I think this is a solo tour. It's just that the special guest is relevant enough to announce it and create hype. :fan: 

Archived