AMAs 2017: Go See Live Music - P!nk Did That - Diana Slayed

Junlin

Not only does The Cure arguably have the worse choreo on the tour, the stage is flat and they're all in their post-Bad Romance outfits.  I don't mind the song choice, necessarily, but just seems a waste when there are so many highlights of the tour to showcase.  The Angle Down sequence would've really worked I think, in lieu of new music.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
perfectillusion
1 minute ago, joshheart said:

Not only does The Cure arguably have the worse choreo on the tour, the stage is flat and they're all in their post-Bad Romance outfit.  I don't mind the song choice, necessarily, but just seems a waste when there are so many highlights of the tour to showcase.  The Angle Down sequence would've really worked I think, in lieu of new music.

I hope it’s revamped for the AMA’s 

NoMythologies

What's with all these performers doing these dusty old songs? The Cure? Stay? Hell, I love Sorry not Sorry, but I wish she was performing TMYLM instead.

I swear... if Camila doesn't get a spot, I'm gonna be so pressed.

Just now, Torturo said:

Maybe Gaga didnt tell them whats shes doing not so they just instincly threw last single there

doesn't make any sense, but let's keep praying

Just now, rodrigo_2198 said:

doesn't make any sense, but let's keep praying

The cure performance makes no sense either. What is purpose of it? Its dead single, it wont boost joanne, it wont boost tour and it wont give joanne attention for the grammys period 

Just now, Torturo said:

The cure performance makes no sense either. What is purpose of it? Its dead single, it wont boost joanne, it wont boost tour and it wont give joanne attention for the grammys period 

Yeah, I know. I don't know what to think anymore

8 minutes ago, Torturo said:

I hope that at least she revamps performance :rip:

Yeah, that choreo is... :rip: nothing special. I don't know what she's thinking. Maybe they want to show the world she can still dance after the postponement. 

32 minutes ago, rodrigo_2198 said:

Yeah, that choreo is... :rip: nothing special. I don't know what she's thinking. Maybe they want to show the world she can still dance after the postponement. 

And how will The Cure performance prove that?

33 minutes ago, rodrigo_2198 said:

Low-key the "choreo"/improvised dancing she performed at the debut performance at coachella is so much better than Richy's choreography 

Can't wait for Ga                                                                                                                                       Ga's slayage with a tragic choreo :duca:

The Cure? Is she serious? :rip:

The song was released 6 months ago, what is she expect exactly? Mess. 

A Tony/Gaga performance would be better, at least the holidays are soon and it will boost Grammy #1 Grammy sales. 

Archived