THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD FOR THE ETERNALS SPOILER. STOP MAKING NEW ONES.

Selena Gomez x Marshmello - ''Wolves''

REVELACIÓN

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lauren198 said:

He is not. Kygo has 4 big hits and was the first artist to get 1B streaming on spotify. Silence is the biggest than Marshmello had so far

Oh you're right. He has a bigger following than Kygo tho.

22 minutes ago, revivedgomez said:

Marshmello is a lot bigger than Kygo so I'm excited.

This is going to be great and the promo pics :jonny3: 

Kygo has some big hits here in Europe, Marshmello is literally unknown 

I mean it doesn't really matter either way because it's Selena's song & he's literally just the producer. It's literally the 3rd droplet: Bad Liar/Fetish/Wolves. I hope they have at least some promo planned that'd be nice but the video directed by Collin will be excellent and get a lot of views. 

Wednesday release is such a mess tbh, but if they drop the music video on Friday that'd be excellent. The video should come out as soon as possible.

So excited :duca: 

1 minute ago, revivedgomez said:

I mean it doesn't really matter either way because it's Selena's song & he's literally just the producer. It's literally the 3rd droplet: Bad Liar/Fetish/Wolves. I hope they have at least some promo planned that'd be nice but the video directed by Collin will be excellent and get a lot of views. 

Wednesday release is such a mess tbh, but if they drop the music video on Friday that'd be excellent. The video should come out as soon as possible.

still screaming at selena calling the singles droplets :jonny:

2 minutes ago, Selenurr said:

I think that's the only song by him that I don't dislike :thing:

nnnn issa jam the drop knocks HARD! its also a HUGE hit here in asia :gaycat2:

Wolves is the most interesting title she have had in a while :alexz:IAM was released on a Wednesday so lettuce pray they're following the same kind of promo, I have given up on European radio because Interscope will never promote her here.

I just need to know there will be a radio deal. Her team should learn how to hype tho..

16 minutes ago, revivedgomez said:

Do you not read the posts above, I acknowledged that 2 hours ago :rip: 

I saw it after I responded :rip:

14 minutes ago, revivedgomez said:

Not droplets :dies:. Anyway, it would be the fourth if you count IAM. 

2 minutes ago, Miguel! said:

I saw it after I responded :rip:

Not droplets :dies:. Anyway, it would be the fourth if you count IAM. 

selena calls this as her '3rd single'.

Archived