Achilles.

Taylor Swift

Icannot
1 minute ago, Vine101 said:

but openly loves IDWLF 

instaq0sv0.gif

Letícia L.
22 minutes ago, WayTooHonest13 said:

They attacking a woman for "attacking" a woman, but it's okay because she's a celebrity.

The irony.

alestevens

Has it been discussed how IDWLF is Taylor's second highest peaking song in Germany? It's doing surprisingly well in Europe :jonny:

Smilers
4 minutes ago, alestevens said:

Has it been discussed how IDWLF is Taylor's second highest peaking song in Germany? It's doing surprisingly well in Europe :jonny:

Zayn's power. He is huge in Europe.

1mcOZiC.gif

Root
9 minutes ago, Smilers said:

Zayn's power. He is huge in Europe.

1mcOZiC.gif

lies are not cute.

opruh

I can feel it, music video is coming this friday. 

castle13

Want her to wait for another week. BB is just too strong atm

Smilers

The fact that Bad Blood and WANEGBT both topped Hot Digital Songs for 5 weeks and people still called them weak numbers ones when others are buoyed by radio to top the charts.

Lord her standard.

1mcOZiC.gif 

Edited by Smilers

Magickarp
53 minutes ago, Vine101 said:

Her stance on politics was respectable back then because Obama wasn't an unlikable psychopath. It's common sense for people to not like Trump and to speak up against him... hence her sticking out like a sore thumb. 

To 50% of america. Her appeal to the south is a big reason why Her sales are still great.

Root
11 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

To 50% of america. Her appeal to the south is a big reason why Her sales are still great.

nope just 25%, 46% didn't even care to vote

windyday

People know she's a democrat but wanna play dumb and act like she's republican scum. 

Anyway, where is she? No candids lately so I assume Nashville? 

clue (the remix)

Listening to Style is such a holy experience

tumblr_inline_oh8e5neEyG1qc7g7w_250.jpg

windyday
Just now, Root said:

nope just 25%, 46% didn't even care to vote

Honestly if I was american I would have serious problems choosing for who to vote for. Feminism is cute but Iraq War isn't. Though voting for Trump isn't really what I can force myself to do. Voting for other partys is the same as not voting at all, democrats told me. 

19SLAYty9

I'm pretty sure Trump's term will be a disaster and next election she'll encourage voting for the democrat.

Brittany
6 hours ago, Feanor said:

I need her to serve versatility in terms of lyrical topics on TS6.

No more songs about boyfriends.

Make an entire album about fear, death, loneliness, finding yourself, hate & love, self-confidence, self-doubt etc.

So much has happened in her life that can be the basis of a psychological self-analysis. I want to know what really happens in her head when faced with the challenges of life and fame, and not just how she feels about a relationship and a boyfriend.

The fact that she gave "Better Man", a typical Taylor Swift love song, away makes me hope that she covered the Tayvin relationship with it and that she's ready to dive into other deep stuff.

This all day :clap3:

I really think the time is ripe for a concept album of sorts dealing with these topics. Something where she discusses "what its like being Taylor Swift". Really get introspective and serve lyricism. I believe she has a lot to say and TS6 really could be something special. But yeah I'd really rather her not go down the relationship road anymore (at least for this album). Like you said, better man is the "Tayvin" song and we get it. I don't know how she would cover Tom anyway since most ppl think that was PR. Anyway, she's 27 and really should start challenging herself with her music.

Some of her best work  isn't relationship oriented and since her rep is shaky right now, it could help mend it.

Root

i want her to work with Daft Punk, their production work is just flawless, they created the best soundtrack of all time

moonlight.

@windyday your a Taylor stan? YAASSS :hug: 

a concept album would be incredible tbh. i don't have a problem with her going back into the relationship story, but with so much that has been on her plate/thrown at her, like Feanor said, that would be a hella interesting & good psychological self-analysis and open herself up more to her fans and the public in the best way. i hope she really goes for it tbh

Goaty
30 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Her appeal to the south is a big reason why Her sales are still great.

I don't understand what you mean. People buy her music because they like it, not because they approve of or identify with some aspect of her character.

Edited by Goaty

windyday
1 minute ago, moonlight. said:

Yes! I love stanning for Legends :heart2:

I agree with you all. But then there comes the possibility of it being taken as a whining of a white Trump supporter...Of course with her talent she'll come through with some impressive lyrics but it's still a possibility. 

Vine101
26 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

This is true but many Trump supporters don't even publicly claim him because it's not socially acceptable in the media. Anyways, I'm over this (for now).

--

My copy of RED is supposed to arrive in the mail tomorrow. :jonny: 

moonlight.
6 minutes ago, windyday said:

Yes! I love stanning for Legends :heart2:

I agree with you all. But then there comes the possibility of it being taken as a whining of a white Trump supporter...Of course with her talent she'll come through with some impressive lyrics but it's still a possibility. 

you know it love!?

& that's true. she just needs to play her cards right and perfectly get her message/whatever concept she has planned across and be prepare for an backlash no matter what. 

Magickarp
8 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I don't understand what you mean. People buy her music because they like it, not because they approve of or identify with some aspect of her character.

Well i think they do :fish2: 

and yeah vine101 is right, trump has a huge silent majority. 

Goaty
26 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Well i think they do :fish2: 

and yeah vine101 is right, trump has a huge silent majority. 

Don't get me wrong, I think an artist's personal life can have a huge influence on how the music is received (Chris Brown's career after Rihanna has never been the same and most likely never will), but I don't think that her silence will matter to many people outside of the vocal few on Twitter. 

Tom Cruise and his massive, consistent commercial success is a testament to the fact that people are willing to overlook unsavory aspects of an artist's personal life, so long as the material is good and the "crimes" aren't too severe.

Edited by Goaty

Brittany
35 minutes ago, moonlight. said:

a concept album would be incredible tbh. i don't have a problem with her going back into the relationship story, but with so much that has been on her plate/thrown at her, like Feanor said, that would be a hella interesting & good psychological self-analysis and open herself up more to her fans and the public in the best way. i hope she really goes for it tbh

I think it would be cool and interesting if she called it Public Relations. She could get into the relationship + media aspect of it too. She can get into the calculating claims (if she were smart she's called the song calculus lol). I just really want to get a sense of how she sees herself as a "real" person v the celebrity and then how she thinks shes perceived by fans, media etc. More The Lucky One and less Blank Space in terms of tone I guess. More serious but not necessarily dark.

I would die if she had a song called Clickbait tbh :eatpopcorn:

freakum.

RED is such an experience to listen too, I miss the era so much. :weeps: