Achilles.

Taylor Swift

Root
1 hour ago, Feanor said:

I need her to serve versatility in terms of lyrical topics on TS6.

No more songs about boyfriends.

Make an entire album about fear, death, loneliness, finding yourself, hate & love, self-confidence, self-doubt etc.

So much has happened in her life that can be the basis of a psychological self-analysis. I want to know what really happens in her head when faced with the challenges of life and fame, and not just how she feels about a relationship and a boyfriend.

The fact that she gave "Better Man", a typical Taylor Swift love song, away makes me hope that she covered the Tayvin relationship with it and that she's ready to dive into other deep stuff.

yes to all of this, there are a lot of things in her life more interesting than Calvin and tom

Edited by Root

WayTooHonest13
1 hour ago, Feanor said:

I need her to serve versatility in terms of lyrical topics on TS6.

No more songs about boyfriends.

Make an entire album about fear, death, loneliness, finding yourself, hate & love, self-confidence, self-doubt etc.

So much has happened in her life that can be the basis of a psychological self-analysis. I want to know what really happens in her head when faced with the challenges of life and fame, and not just how she feels about a relationship and a boyfriend.

The fact that she gave "Better Man", a typical Taylor Swift love song, away makes me hope that she covered the Tayvin relationship with it and that she's ready to dive into other deep stuff.

!!

Smilers

What does "she's only a feminist when it benefits her?" even mean? Has she ever used feminism to make money or something? She just occasionally sends tweet about feminism but SJWs are gonna be busy looking for the faults to drag instead of looking at the message.

It's so scary how much vilifying people can be over something as simple as keeping political views private, let alone if you support the right. I've dragged her a lot in the past but even I am tired of this mess :biblio:

Smilers

Anyways to be on topic, ofc I wish for her lyrics to be as good as it was in Red but I just really wish she isn't going for the I Don't Wanna Leave Forever sound cause girl...the song is trash! I know she can do better and it'll be a shame if Jack Antonoff/Ryan Tedder is holding her back

Letícia L.
5 minutes ago, Smilers said:

What does "she's only a feminist when it benefits her?" even mean? Has she ever used feminism to make money or something? She just occasionally sends tweet about feminism but SJWs are gonna be busy looking for the faults to drag instead of looking at the message.

It's so scary how much vilifying people can be over something as simple as keeping political views private, let alone if you support the right. I've dragged her a lot in the past but even I am tired of this mess :biblio:

You tell me she never said the word feminism before 2014 and she probably said it only three times at best in random interviews. :toofunny3:

Edited by Letícia L.

swiftie13

14702278_1062617350517873_53289630372384

xoxo

Letícia L.

Bye, Horacio :zzz:

RoyalT

:toofunny2:

castle13

Zaylor with no red updates in more than 24 hours. Sleeper hit coming through nn

castle13
8 hours ago, beherebynow said:

I hope the video drops around the same time the movie is released to gainer those views.

I agree coz theres no way she'd beat BB's 20M youtube views in a week. :jonny:

Root
9 minutes ago, RoyalT said:

oh so never, how cute.

Magickarp

:deadbanana3:

Edit: k bye @ the gif not showing up on mobile for me :biblio:

Edited by Magickarp

Goaty
42 minutes ago, RoyalT said:

They better write down their password!

Goaty
3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

Seeing as none of those are top 10 hits like ITWAM, it seems the GP feel otherwise!

But only one of these got a (legitimate) music video! :celestial2:

holocene
59 minutes ago, RoyalT said:

:skull:

It's insane how big her celebrity still is

this was supposed to be her Speak Now 2.0 era n 

beherebynow

The pressure these people put on artists about their political views is ridiculous. I've never heard such thing in my country where artists are being pressured to give their views on some political topics :toofunny:

At the end of the day, I don't care what her political view is. I stan her for her music and personality, that's all :heart2:

hindsight

Jordan Walker · 

My frustration is not about whether she marched or not, it's about calling herself a feminist and saying we need to stop tearing each other down and then writing a song about her feud with Katy Perry...That's not feminism. You don't get to pick and choose. I don't care if she marched or not, there are plenty of celebrities that didn't. But I feel that she is a feminist when it benefits her.

Liliana Romero
Not to mention glorifying male domestic violence with that Blank space video

Liliana Romero

But what about wildest dreams? A 50s style video set in Africa with nothing but white people?
jfc

frogkilinherself.thumb.jpg.9d5953652a598

castle13

Not some of you giving these SJWs the time of day :toofunny: 

WayTooHonest13

I wouldn't be surprised if this "silence" is her new norm. I think it's clear she's getting over the whole celebrity concept, and she may just want to focus on her music and songwriting. 

Letícia L.

They bringing BB as a argument in the anti feminism talk they do against Taylor is really laughable, they really believe feminism is about women liking each other all the time :rofl:

Letícia L.
2 hours ago, RoyalT said:

Well, they can wait for the UK/Germany dates :toofunny2:

Edited by Letícia L.

WayTooHonest13
3 minutes ago, Letícia L. said:

They bringing BB as a argument in the anti feminism talk they do against Taylor is really laughable, they really believe feminism is about women liking each other all the time :rofl:

They attacking a woman for "attacking" a woman, but it's okay because she's a celebrity.

Vine101

Her stance on politics was respectable back then because Obama wasn't an unlikable psychopath. It's common sense for people to not like Trump and to speak up against him... hence her sticking out like a sore thumb. 

Tbh she can't do much about her image, people have their minds set about her already for the most part. My friend can't stand her but openly loves IDWLF and thinks RED is one of the best albums this decade. As long as she puts out music people like, she's fine.