State of Grace.

hey ssssnakes!

RED > 19Katy9 & Flop Now :heart2:

taylor__fan

New ATRL, New era, New base!

My first post had to be here

Unbreakable Heaven
38 minutes ago, Smilers said:

I have to admit I personally felt a bit disappointed in her but I agree so much with this. It's become such a dick measuring contest of "Did your fave march?" "Is your fave woke?" "Does your fave support Clinton?"

Taylor have said since 2008 when she isn't even as big, that she's keeping her political views private, and she's kept that till now. I believe her tweet today is genuine but with social media + stan war, people are just gonna look for a hundred reasons to condemn her instead of just appreciating the message. Sometimes the SJW culture is so toxic. 

Magickarp

Social Justice is a competition. The main reason Trump won is cuz of SJWs trying to police everything and acting like overdramatic babies. They dug their own hole, and got Trump for 4 years. And even after they lost they do the same thing, like, do you want 8 years? Whether a Women's March or a celebrity endorsement, things like that will not change the mind of swing states.

Imo, she shouldn't have tweeted. It came off greedy. I'm not really mad @ her tho. I think deep down she has a heart & probably donates to some charities anonymously. :heart2: 

TheCheetahwings

:rip: The fact that so called "feminists" are wasting their time dragging her for not being on the march just shows how corrupt & tragic it's becoming in stan culture. Feminism isn't & shouldn't be a competition. You don't have to protest & go on marches to be a feminist, or to be pissed about sexism thrown at you. Even if a woman doesn't label herself as a feminist she still deserves respect & feminists are usually the ones attacking and berating you if you're not. It's so backwards and wrong. As for Taylor, even if she did go on the Women's March people would just say she's doing it for the press. Which is why it's so frustrating because she cannot win. People complained that she didn't tweet, and when she does tweet it's not good enough or is "fake". Not to rant, just :skull: I'm tired of it. She's obviously not perfect, but everyone expects her to be.

sneakymonster

Queen ❤

holocene
10 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Are y'all ready for T6's decline in writing credits to serve Ed's Multiply to Divide? :fan:

lBnYwZx.pngr5x4LNe.png

Her vaguely reclaiming feminism when it's safe to do so instead of speaking out when a disgusting man who was going to strip womens rights' away was about to be elected is gross but whatever, I'm over it!

YIKES @ Ed tho. She would get skinned alive if she did this. :skull: The deluxe tracks. :skull: 

As always, death to Ryan Tedder. 

Edited by holocene

Wrekla
1 hour ago, TheCheetahwings said:

:rip: The fact that so called "feminists" are wasting their time dragging her for not being on the march just shows how corrupt & tragic it's becoming in stan culture. Feminism isn't & shouldn't be a competition. You don't have to protest & go on marches to be a feminist, or to be pissed about sexism thrown at you. Even if a woman doesn't label herself as a feminist she still deserves respect & feminists are usually the ones attacking and berating you if you're not. It's so backwards and wrong. As for Taylor, even if she did go on the Women's March people would just say she's doing it for the press. Which is why it's so frustrating because she cannot win. People complained that she didn't tweet, and when she does tweet it's not good enough or is "fake". Not to rant, just :skull: I'm tired of it. She's obviously not perfect, but everyone expects her to be.

This flawless post. :clap3:Spill that tea!

tumblr_ncfbubzcj01tc9viqo1_500.gif

Goaty

I'm really tired of the politicization of her music career. I feel like I spend more time reading opinions about her stance on such-and-such issue, when really all I care about is her music. 

Just give us a good album. At this point I don't care about anything else!

EndofASadMovie

Whatever happened to her delayed/canceled game with Glu ,I guess  it happened for the best.

-------

I can't get into shake it off these days.It's so freaking annoying.Meanwhile,the more I listen to Better Man, the more I love it.

Goaty

Ed's writing credits -- or lack thereof, I should say -- are tragic. Good thing she would never.

"Shape of You" is great, though.

Edited by Goaty

Letícia L.
3 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I'm really tired of the politicization of her music career. I feel like I spend more time reading opinions about her stance on such-and-such issue, when really all I care about is her music. 

Just give us a good album. At this point I don't care about anything else!

:clap3:

Letícia L.

I'm still not believing in these song credits, 

Hunter_13
1 hour ago, TheCheetahwings said:

Spill that tea! 

simmnfierzig

New ATRL is so ****ing ugly :doc: :doc: :doc:

Beyonnaise

Hey y'all.

If This Was A Movie is the Lord's best bonus track.

Edited by Beyonnaise

simmnfierzig
5 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Hey y'all.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Ours, The Moment I Knew, Wonderland and New Romantics strongly disagree

holocene
21 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Hey y'all.

Omg it's literally the worst deluxe track of Speak Now please go back to oldTRL and stay there smh! 

Also the dragging toward SIO is not cute 

Beyonnaise
25 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I'm Only Me When I'm With You, Ours, The Moment I Knew, Wonderland and New Romantics strongly disagree

Seeing as none of those are top 10 hits like ITWAM, it seems the GP feel otherwise!

simmnfierzig
Just now, Beyonnaise said:

Seeing as none of those are top 10 hits like ITWAM, it seems the GP feel otherwise!

Who cares. GP is stupid. 

Feanor

I need her to serve versatility in terms of lyrical topics on TS6.

No more songs about boyfriends.

Make an entire album about fear, death, loneliness, finding yourself, hate & love, self-confidence, self-doubt etc.

So much has happened in her life that can be the basis of a psychological self-analysis. I want to know what really happens in her head when faced with the challenges of life and fame, and not just how she feels about a relationship and a boyfriend.

The fact that she gave "Better Man", a typical Taylor Swift love song, away makes me hope that she covered the Tayvin relationship with it and that she's ready to dive into other deep stuff.

Wrekla
10 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

We all know the GP has trash taste, so that's not remotely surprising.

Superstar, NR, Wonderland, TMIK, and CBBH remain superior and unbothered.

EndofASadMovie

You girls know this story right

My thought exactly when I hear her choking during the high note of IDWLF.

"now I'm in a cab, I TELL 'em where your place ISsss"

Diamanda Galas on Adele ,Taylor & Amy Winehouse (Rolling stone)

Have you heard Adele?

Actually, I have heard Adele and I think she has a great
voice. She takes the mix pretty high and she does it
really successfully. She's a great singer. That's it.
Period. I like her personality. I like the fact that she
steps and says,

what's her name, the country singer that can't sing?

Taylor Swift.
[ Gagging noises] I hear that voice and I'm just like,
'Look honey, there's a lot of things you can do with
that. You can open your mouth [ coughs] in the pursuit
of other activities, but please don't sing. Why are you
singing?'

I adored Amy Winehouse. Ugh. That made me

cry. I could get it. I could understand it from my own
unique corner of the world, being quite different than
hers, I can still understand it.

I think she's kinda living in the past tbh.

Edited by EndofASadMovie