Achilles.

Taylor Swift

Ribs

What the ... ? Why everyone in Twitter bitching about her ?! She should come back with a masterpiece and she should focus on her international career. She can be massive in a lot of countries! (She is massive in some countries but can be bigger, too.)

And, I hope, she does go a little bit alternative with LP6, but not very much. (OotW vibe)

Hope it will be a good year for us :eatpopcorn:

Magickarp
7 minutes ago, doonerr said:

I'm so thankful she did 1989 because it showed me the light, and made me listen to her older stuff. Fearless, Speak Now and Red are top notch albums

this

i was so judgemental of her older stuff b4 1989

Dingdong123
3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Are y'all ready for T6's decline in writing credits to serve Ed's Multiply to Divide? :fan:

lBnYwZx.pngr5x4LNe.png

Lo she won't even dare. Her entire career is built on her lovelife, fake friends and the songwriter narrative.

opruh

I believe that Taylor's IDWLF still has a chance to hit number one, just wait for its video. 

windyday

Taylor would rather abandon her career than sing songs that she didn't write.

Letícia L.

Hi!

Why we lost all our posts? :skull:

Anyway, I think I liked the new ATRL.

Letícia L.

Where we edit the sign? I'm lost :skull:

Letícia L.
3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Are y'all ready for T6's decline in writing credits to serve Ed's Multiply to Divide? :fan:

lBnYwZx.pngr5x4LNe.png

WTF? This needs to be a lie, Ed is like Taylor, he brags about the fact he writes his own lyrics all the time. :rip:

Catch22
8 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

Why are ppl pressed that Taylor tweeted about Women's March but no one criticizes Selena who did nothing

Gaga also tweeted and she didn't go to march.

And she won't be dragged.

Letícia L.
11 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

Gaga also tweeted and she didn't go to march.

And she won't be dragged.

The biggest feminist of ALL TIME didn't even tweet and wasn't in the streets. Not a single tweet talking about this.

AbeHicks
24 minutes ago, Letícia L. said:

Hi!

Why we lost all our posts? :skull:

Anyway, I think I liked the new ATRL.

The mods said there was nothing to base the post count on after the forum moved to a new server so there was no way to keep the numbers

Feanor
4 minutes ago, Letícia L. said:

The biggest feminist of ALL TIME didn't even tweet and wasn't in the streets. Not a single tweet talking about this.

Who do you mean? 

Letícia L.
1 minute ago, Feanor said:

Who do you mean? 

Bey.

Edit: Wait, just remembered she posted about the march on her facebook page, but that was two days ago, right? Yet, she did the same as Taylor, acknowledged it on social media only.

Edited by Letícia L.

Dingdong123

Speak Now is such a classic. From Back to December to Dear John to Enchanted and Long Live. It's sooooo timeless. Never get tired of it.

Feanor
4 minutes ago, Letícia L. said:

Bey.

Edit: Wait, just remembered she posted about the march on her facebook page, but that was two days ago, right? Yet, she did the same as Taylor, acknowledged it on social media only.

Well Beyoncé spoke out during the election and promoted Hillary.

Taylor didn't, and since this march was more of a national Anti-Trump protest than a "simple" women's march, it's kind of hypocritical of her to support the movement just now, after ignoring the entire election.

Just tweeting about it has made things worse. Either she should have stayed completely quiet, like she did with the election, or she should've low key attended.

To me her tweet felt forced and it ignored the most important message of this march: being against Trump.

Letícia L.

I'm with RED on repeat this month, I love everything about it.
Yes, even Stay Stay Stay :jonny:

selenachris

She runs the music industry

Letícia L.
1 minute ago, Feanor said:

Well Beyoncé spoke out during the election and promoted Hillary.

Taylor didn't, and since this march was more of a national Anti-Trump protest than a "simple" women's march, it's kind of hypocritical of her to support the movement just now, after ignoring the entire election.

Just tweeting about it has made things worse. Either she should have stayed completely quiet, like she did with the election, or she should've low key attended.

To me her tweet felt forced and it ignored the most important message of this march: being against Trump.

The most important message of this march was the power of the women and that's exactly why Taylor tweeted. If you read her tweet, you'll see this, she talks about being proud of being a woman.

It's important that you guys notice that Feminism exists apart of Hillary's campaign or US politics. 

castle13

Why are yall so bothered about what some people say about her? I mean they are the same groups that drag her even before all of this mess happened. They just became very vocal and loud. Nothing new or something to be alarmed for since her song is currently #2 on iTunes and doing well on streaming. :rip: 

windyday

Nowadays feminism is more of a competition who is the real feminist and who is """white""" one. I thought it's your beliefs and all but I guess not. Anyway, people will drag Taylor for everything and base it on "she has the platform and a voice but doesn't use it".

beherebynow
2 hours ago, Letícia L. said:

Wow. I didn't know she didn't do either :skull: But ofc Taylor is the only one who gets dragged because apparently, everything is about her!

beherebynow
1 hour ago, castle13 said:

Why are yall so bothered about what some people say about her? I mean they are the same groups that drag her even before all of this mess happened. They just became very vocal and loud. Nothing new or something to be alarmed for since her song is currently #2 on iTunes and doing well on streaming. :rip: 

I hope the video drops around the same time the movie is released to gainer those views.

RobynFKA

New Atrl :clap3: IDWTLF Video :duca:

WayTooHonest13

When the **** are y'all gonna cut this **** and realize Taylor is a singer-songwriter and not a politician? If you want to stan for an Artist. Activist. Conscious. person, I hear KP4 is about to drop and her base is open to all of you! 

Instead of wasting time talking about how she didn't tweet about something, and how that tweet would have made no difference, why are we not talking about the upcoming concert? New music? Current music? Who you want her to collaborate with? 

Jesus ****ing Christ let it go. 

Smilers
2 hours ago, windyday said:

Nowadays feminism is more of a competition who is the real feminist and who is """white""" one. I thought it's your beliefs and all but I guess not. Anyway, people will drag Taylor for everything and base it on "she has the platform and a voice but doesn't use it".

I have to admit I personally felt a bit disappointed in her but I agree so much with this. It's become such a dick measuring contest of "Did your fave march?" "Is your fave woke?" "Does your fave support Clinton?"

Taylor have said since 2008 when she isn't even as big, that she's keeping her political views private, and she's kept that till now. I believe her tweet today is genuine but with social media + stan war, people are just gonna look for a hundred reasons to condemn her instead of just appreciating the message. Sometimes the SJW culture is so toxic. 

Edited by Smilers