Taylor Swift

Achilles.

The way this pandemic is the perfect time for nostalgia. :deadbanana2:

She does ALWAYS win! :deadbanana:

Even the timing of her re-releases are untouchably written in the stars. :deadbanana4:

• Replies 98.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unbreakable Heaven

• mike3009

• Taylor fanboy

• dangerous.

49 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The way this pandemic is the perfect time for nostalgia. :deadbanana2:

She does ALWAYS win! :deadbanana:

Even the timing of her re-releases are untouchably written in the stars. :deadbanana4:

If she hurries up, considering the US is already 1/3 vaccinated

ipnwukp.gif

The fact that the people from my generation will have their chance to listen to Fearless for the first time and grow up with her just like the older swifties :jonny5:

9 hours ago, Ribs said:

Deserved top 10 in folkmore rate but you guys have NO taste.

ipnwukp.gif 

So true, the bridge alone is better than almost everything that made it to the top 10.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

wow i was looking at Her store and saw She is FINALLY gonna sell more vinyls of evermore. though possibly not on the website? just links to the red version pre-orders at Target and green version at various external stores

Hey girlies, sorry if this is a stupid question but I was talking to my friend about this re-recording and we were wondering why she started with her second studio album and not her first? :gaycatney1:

PS: **** Scooter!

Sorry girlies but Tell Me Why (Scott’s Version) is better than Tell Me Why (Taylor’s Version). It sounds so noisy on the current version while it was so enjoyable previously.

Maybe 18 yr old Taylor did something there.

Other than that the other tracks are flawless :clap3: 

Am i the only one that finds it weird/ that this rerecording is also getting reviews and will count like a completely different album? Maybe it is my OCD but it annoys me lmao

Tal_reputation
5 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Hey girlies, sorry if this is a stupid question but I was talking to my friend about this re-recording and we were wondering why she started with her second studio album and not her first? :gaycatney1:

PS: **** Scooter!

I think because it was her first big album that had hits (You Belong With Me, Love Story) that everyone knew, so maybe releasing it first gets everyone attention because they know some of these songs compared to debut. the fans think she's gonna release 1989 next, because same as Fearless, 1989 has a lot of hits that everyone knows, plus critical acclaim.

Taylor's version is so good. it's like she reinvented this album. it's the same but different in a good way. her confident in her vocals makes all the difference. it's so good.

Edited by Tal_reputation