Achilles.

Taylor Swift

Recommended Posts

Taylor fanboy
7 hours ago, JesusORGod said:

The elite ranking of Taylor Swift albums

1.)  Reputation
2.) RED
3.) 1989
4.) Speak Now
5.) Lover
6.) Folklore 
7.) Fearless
8.) Debut

 

 

:clap3:

I’m positive sis that your elite taste will make folklord topple Owner in no time.

 

xxxxx

 

Can the fanbase collectively work to get Speak Now No. 1 on iTunes at least for its 10th year anniversary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1989

So glad they did a restock on her site and I was able to snag a “so much for summer love” sweatshirt :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michael196

 

 

THE TITLE :bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1989

the last great american dynasty is basically just her Speak Now/Red storytelling lyrics but matured, get into it :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BtDecember

The Last Great American Dynasty is a much, much better sister of Refrigeratorlight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BtDecember

Album rankings:

 

01 Folklore

02 Speak Now

03 Red

04 Lover

05 Reputation

06 1989

07 Fearless

08 Taylor Swift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JesusORGod
4 hours ago, 1989 said:

So glad they did a restock on her site and I was able to snag a “so much for summer love” sweatshirt :duca:

The best song on the album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ms. Togekiss

cupcake swiffers are melting down bc they deluded themselves into thinking that Betty was a song about lesbian love. how can people be so dense :rip: and now they're dragging Lord bc she said it is from the perspective of this boy James:deadbanana2: cupcake swiffers are the worst omg :clown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CruelSummer13
12 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

cupcake swiffers are melting down bc they deluded themselves into thinking that Betty was a song about lesbian love. how can people be so dense :rip: and now they're dragging Lord bc she said it is from the perspective of this boy James:deadbanana2: cupcake swiffers are the worst omg :clown:

Literal clowns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AbeHicks
1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

cupcake swiffers are melting down bc they deluded themselves into thinking that Betty was a song about lesbian love. how can people be so dense :rip: and now they're dragging Lord bc she said it is from the perspective of this boy James:deadbanana2: cupcake swiffers are the worst omg :clown:

I always thought that was so f-ing dumb. There was literally no reason to think it was about lesbian romance.

v2eVt9C.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michael196
5 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

cupcake swiffers are melting down bc they deluded themselves into thinking that Betty was a song about lesbian love. how can people be so dense :rip: and now they're dragging Lord bc she said it is from the perspective of this boy James:deadbanana2: cupcake swiffers are the worst omg :clown:

right??? the fact that they're sating that "she should've sat there and ate her food" JESUS CHRIST!!

you know what... yea she should've, she got enough money to live a thousand more lifetimes without moving a finger and she should've focused on her mom and Joe and not releases anything buy she did... and that's how they show appreciation??? disgusting!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cleanromantic

Twitter swifties are embarrassing and the reason she's not taken seriously as an artist. Their take on her art is surface-level and always manages to devalue it and reduce it to gossip fodder. Examples:

-A great song like peace reduced to "omg she's shading Kanye"

- Betty reduced to "omg lesbians" and "omg Ryan and Blake's baby names"

-Exile and Betty reduced to "Omg Joe is William"

Not to mention the fact that their knowledge about song writing stops at "omg self-written". They don't even understand how songwriting credits work :toofunny2:

The fact that they're the face of the fandom is rather depressing :deadbanana2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
littlebodybigheart

pop radio and hac need to hurry it up :dancehall3:

 

mirrorball has been hitting me for the last couple of days. it was one of my least favs upon release. also i really can’t believe the album has been out for 2 weeks already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My Tears Ricochet
7 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

cupcake swiffers are melting down bc they deluded themselves into thinking that Betty was a song about lesbian love. how can people be so dense :rip: and now they're dragging Lord bc she said it is from the perspective of this boy James:deadbanana2: cupcake swiffers are the worst omg :clown:

If a lesbian love song is all what they need, they have Seven though.why are they still fuming? :doc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My Tears Ricochet
39 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

pop radio and hac need to hurry it up :dancehall3:

 

mirrorball has been hitting me for the last couple of days. it was one of my least favs upon release. also i really can’t believe the album has been out for 2 weeks already!

It feels like she just released it yesterday :chick3:

It hasn't aged a minute since its release 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ms. Togekiss
4 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

If a lesbian love song is all what they need, they have Seven though.why are they still fuming? :doc:

it's always the "woke" SJW swiffers that meltdown :juanny: I hate it here

BTW, I love your avi :jonny5: I didn't watch that show cuz I'm not French lol but I saw their storyline on YouTube and it's so cute :'(

Spoiler

does their story end where this video ends 

 or is there a second part to their story??:cries:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My Tears Ricochet
2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

it's always the "woke" SJW swiffers that meltdown :juanny: I hate it here

BTW, I love your avi :jonny5: I didn't watch that show cuz I'm not French lol but I saw their storyline on YouTube and it's so cute :'(

  Reveal hidden contents

does their story end where this video ends 

 or is there a second part to their story??:cries:

 

Eliott & Lucas:heart:

You should watch that show. I'm not french either and I watched it with subtitles. It was so great.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor fanboy

The homophobia to lesbian swifties in here. Chile...

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor Swift

the lakes has beautiful secondary school level lyrics but it's more like the Red deluxe tracks; they don't fit the standard edition. :heart2:

 

Best deluxe tracks:

 

1989 > Speak Now > Fearless > folklore > Red > Taylor Swift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick_317

Taylor literally saying 'no homo bro':gaygacat7:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor Swift

The 1989 deluxe tracks are astounding, they fit the standard edition perfectly. Compared to the other songs on the album, You Are in Love kinda has the best lyrics.  :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ms. Togekiss
2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

The homophobia to lesbian swifties in here. Chile...

 

giphy.gif

ofc a rep Stan would say this :rip: nobody's telling them to stop interpreting the song as they wish. It is entirely on them that their fictitious (almost projection onto Taylor) theories were completely WRONG. They have absolutely no right to drag Taylor for that:deadbanana2: and it's funny how they feel entitled to have a song about lesbians as if YNTCD isn't right there for everyone on the spectrum (when they shouldn't be entitled to have a song about them in the first place). It is also very funny how they're the first ones to accuse her of queerbaiting when THEY are the ones deluding themselves into thinking she's bi (when she's said she is not part of the LGBTQ+ community). The problematic part here is not Taylor explaining the meaning behind the song she wrote, it's this forceful narrative they are trying to push that Taylor is bi when she has been clear about being straight.

 

giphy.gif

 

Like we know Call it Legendary is about her and Joe, but that doesn't stop me from interpreting it as a song for gay love, and the fact that my interpretation is different from the actual meaning behind the song doesn't give me the right to drag her for it (not that it would be right anyways). I sense some cognitive dissonance from those swiffers:juanny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor fanboy
Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

ofc a rep Stan would say this :rip: nobody's telling them to stop interpreting the song as they wish. It is entirely on them that their fictitious (almost projection onto Taylor) theories were completely WRONG. They have absolutely no right to drag Taylor for that:deadbanana2: and it's funny how they feel entitled to have a song about lesbians as if YNTCD isn't right there for everyone on the spectrum (when they shouldn't be entitled to have a song about them in the first place). It is also very funny how they're the first ones to accuse her of queerbaiting when THEY are the ones deluding themselves into thinking she's bi (when she's said she is not part of the LGBTQ+ community). The problematic part here is not Taylor explaining the meaning behind the song she wrote, it's this forceful narrative they are trying to push that Taylor is bi when she has been clear about being straight.

 

giphy.gif

 

Like we know Call it Legendary is about her and Joe, but that doesn't stop me from interpreting it as a song for gay love, and the fact that my interpretation is different from the actual meaning behind the song doesn't give me the right to drag her for it (not that it would be right anyways). I sense some cognitive dissonance from those swiffers:juanny:

You sound like a dupe. @ATRL Feedback @Oxygen can we investigate this “cognitive dissonance” “rep hater” out of nowhere invading SYG and Taylor threads just in time when she’s smashing with folklore.

 

OT: The homophobia against lesbian swifties.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor fanboy

Did I @ anyone? If the shoe fits. :sistrens:

 

Betty is up for everyone’s interpretation. The mental gymnastics over LGBT swifties interpretation of the song shouldn’t be an issue to anyone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor Swift
Posted (edited)

 

An underrated masterpiece. :heart2:

 

So please show me HackNEY

Doesn't have to BE Louis V up on Bond StrEET

Just wanna be with you...

Wanna be with yoUuuUuU

 

Stick with ME, I'm your quEEN

Like a TennesSEE Stella McCartNEY on the HeATH

Just wanna be with you (Wanna be with you)

Wanna be with youUuuUuUuU (Ohhhhhhhhhhh)

 

:heart2:

Edited by Taylor Swift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites