Achilles.

Taylor Swift

22 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Why don't you think it's Joe?

I’d love for it to be Joe, I’m just going off what we know :michael: So maybe Austin or Joe? 

Rep2000
Just now, 1989 said:

I’d love for it to be Joe, I’m just going off what we know :michael: So maybe Austin or Joe? 

Well,

Like for real, Joe's late great grandfather is literally the famous English composer William Alwyn. And these two lovebirds were known to stay (and properly boned each other silly) at Bowery hotel in NYC. He's also well-educated in English literature drama, dances and plays guitar, and has a degree in Acting.
For all we know (for now), Joe can very well be a James Taylor to our Taylor's Carole King lol.

Rep2000

Also, I like the thought that if it's Austin, they would keep the Jack Leopards pseudonym instead :oh:

Meev

Do you guys think that the antics by twitter stans is going to affect Taylor's chances at the Grammys?

The thought of Joe writing with Taylor :smitten:

Rep2000
25 minutes ago, Meev said:

Do you guys think that the antics by twitter stans is going to affect Taylor's chances at the Grammys?

yes and no. Yes, Taylor's chances have already been affected by other factors.

And no, twitter stans are another entire problem. It's more of a toxicity issue of the platform (Seriously, there are drag queens who got sent death threats daily for something they did on a reality tv show years ago. Twitter has been lacking majorly on dealing with its raising toxicity. It could be "Taylor stans" atm just because of how trending she is right now, and it's gonna be someone else's stans a few months later. Wait and see).

Great Username
12 hours ago, kevinnyc said:

@Great Username Good to see you like Folklore, how do you rank Taylor's albums SO FAR?  You know I alway rank her new album #1 until the era is over, it seems Folklore will stay high. It's interesting to see her isolation project breaking records. It's more interesting to guess how Scott Scooter feel, especially Scott, it could have kept legendary...betting on her old music, giving up her future :fan: They still don't understand Taylor Swift after all these years. Can't wait for the re-recordings.

Neither, it's about William(sburg) Bowery (Street).

Red 

Folklore

Speak Now

Fearless

Lover

S/T

I think? A holy discography. What about you hun?

G.U.Y_del_Rey

reputation's Metascore should be like 10 points higher tbh

kevinnyc
9 hours ago, Great Username said:

Red 

Folklore

Speak Now

Fearless

Lover

S/T

I think? A holy discography. What about you hun?

On 7/24/2020 at 2:50 AM, kevinnyc said:

Folklore

Red

Speak Now

Fearless

Lover

Debut

Folklore reminds me of 1989 on decision making...her 3rd Grammy AOTY is coming :heart:

My ranking on Friday 7/24 at 2:50 AM. For promotion purposes, always listing her current album #1, I turn the most difficult job the easiest :fan: Taylor Swift endorses it :coffee2:

:1stplace::yum: Wait a minute...This reminds me something.

RED had been my number one all these years, I bet TS9 will top it in 2021, if not, I'm pretty sure TS10 will :heart:

kevinnyc

:yum: when I was searching for Emojis for my last post above, I found this :yum: which reminded me a $1000 bet I posted in this base, but I forgot what the bet was :devil: checked my profile, couldn't find my posts before July. Am I a flop? Then I saw “members unable to post threads...” so posted one for testing, it seems I'm good :fan: Have to go to bed early for tomorrow's work. Good night and have fun :heart2: 

Great Username
7 hours ago, kevinnyc said:

My ranking on Friday 7/24 at 2:50 AM. For promotion purposes, always listing her current album #1, I turn the most difficult job the easiest :fan: Taylor Swift endorses it :coffee2:

:1stplace::yum: Wait a minute...This reminds me something.

RED had been my number one all these years, I bet TS9 will top it in 2021, if not, I'm pretty sure TS10 will :heart:

Omg we are so similar :heart2: Legends only

My Tears Ricochet

Folkore is already my #1 album of all time:jonny6:

Lord really did that. Red found dead in a ditch with trash bags like WANEGBT and SSS 

Taylor fanboy
Just now, My Tears Ricochet said:

Folkore is already my #1 album of all time:jonny6:

Lord really did that. Red found dead in a ditch with trash bags like WANEGBT and SSS 

I agree, Red found dead in the ditch since 1989. :jonny:

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖓

Hey y'all, I'm Julien, a new member on this site! Taylor is 2nd tier (highkey on the verge of transitioning to 1st tier but I haven't listened to her country albums sans Red so I don't think I'm a Swiftie yet) on my stan list. I used to dislike her back when the media was trashing on her for being a "crazy ex-girlfriend" but reputa completely changed my perception of her and now I been stanning her new releases sans ME! ss:jonny6:

I stan for Reputa but I don't have any dislike for the other pop albums. Even Loser Lover has career highlights like Cruel Summer, Miss Americana, etc. and obviously Folklore is already my top 3 Taylor album :gaycat4:

Speaking of Folklore, my trinity so far is Exile, The 1, and This Is Me Trying. Peace and August complete the Top 5. 

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖓
On 1/19/2017 at 4:28 AM, Achilles. said:

Who’s Taylor Swift anyways? 

Ew.

tumblr_ovdju257mo1w90l7co6_540.gif

Mess :rip:

When is the OP post gonna get changed? 

reputation1989

omg mine turns 10 tomorrow wtaf?!?!

Prison

Relistening to reputa and I can't fathom how anyone thinks the album with IDSB, DBM, Delicate, SIG, Getaway Car, KOMH, DWOHT, Dress, CIWYW, and NYD is her worst album :jonny: 

EDIT: End Fame is punching a bit too

Rep2000

tumblr_ovdju257mo1w90l7co6_540.gif

This is truly iconic, so I'm not even mad about it not updated :oh:

Ah my our fave.

West Coast

Ok I wasn't a fan of folklore at first but I'm slowly getting into it 

My trinity and 1-2-3 punch at the moment are mirrorball/seven/august :jonny5: especially seven >>>

Feetree

Our girl is number 1 where is everyone??? 

Cardigan being her first #1 she owns :chick3:

mikeyace16

We really need to start giving more respect to the most underrated hymns on folklore ie PEACE, INVISIBLE STRING, AND ILLICIT AFFAIRS

𝕵𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖓
47 minutes ago, mikeyace16 said:

We really need to start giving more respect to the most underrated hymns on folklore ie PEACE, INVISIBLE STRING, AND ILLICIT AFFAIRS

I keep seeing Peace slander everywhere :chick3:

One of my top 4s on FolkLORD yes

String & Affairs are cute girlies :gaycat4:

SelenaTheWinner

TSwiftie

So I went to a restaurant today with my family and they really played the 1, cardigan, TLGAD, exile, mtr and august on their speakers :duca:

I feel blessed :jonny5: