Achilles.

Taylor Swift

gagacasanova
Posted (edited)

Posting this in base. Got extra downloads for the alternate version of cardigan.

https://bit.ly/3fg6EN4

EDIT: no more downloads available 

And the album + original cardigan 

https://bit.ly/3gfMN24

EDIT: no more downloads available for both

Edited by gagacasanova

Beyonnaise
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bookreader said:

I think August could lowkey be a song about gays who have a fling with their straight friend and end up catching feelings or whatever 

Potentially. I think Illicit Affairs definitely is. The narrator is clearly an adult who doesn’t want to be cheating and sneaking around (“look at this idiotic fool that you made me”), it’s not some young girl hooking up with someone for the thrill. The relationship “shows its truth one single time but it lies a million little times” which sounds like a gay hooking up with a married guy. Those million little lies are the façade of his happy straight marriage.

Edited by Beyonnaise

bookreader
1 minute ago, Beyonnaise said:

Potentially. I think Illicit Affairs definitely is. The narrator is clearly an adult who doesn’t want to be cheating and sneaking around (“look at this idiotic fool that you made me”), it’s not some young girl hooking up with someone for the thrill. The relationship “shows its truth one single time but it lies a million little times” which sounds like a gay cheating with a married guy. Those million little lies are the façade of his happy straight marriage.

Oh interesting. I never looked at it like that. 

I honestly thought illicit affairs was about Joe and Taylor hiding their relationship from everyone.

Michael196

LastGreatBloodline
17 hours ago, omrimayo said:

Can I say something guys? I have't bought any Vinyl yet... (I'm not from the US so it doesn't matter) and I'm trying to force myself to like one of the limited one more than the standard one just to order it today, am I dumb? has anyone here thinking the original cover and the color of the vinyl is the best like me? 

I bought the original as well. It's my favorite and I think being the OG kinda holds up better is my collection (and I can only afford one purchase from each era either way so... might as well be the original)

Taylor fanboy
12 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Posting this in base. Got extra downloads for the alternate version of cardigan.

You’re too kind sis!

To anyone PLEASE DOWNLOAD

ronelmaano13
14 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

EDIT: no more downloads available 

Thank you so much! 

Taylor Swift
Posted (edited)

The way she referenced Bad Blood, Delicate, and ME! in invisible string is so cute :heart2:

Edited by Taylor Swift

Vine101

@swiftie13 don't know if my post on your feed went thru but here <3

0Ya1wvu.gif 

swiftie13
14 minutes ago, Vine101 said:

@swiftie13 don't know if my post on your feed went thru but here <3

0Ya1wvu.gif 

Thank you so much!!

littlebodybigheart

so many singles being served to radio

could be smart or messy. i’m curious to see how this strategy works out for them!

Ms. Togekiss

the way folkLORD STOMPS on reputa

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(call it what it is: LEGENDARY remains unbothered tho:alexz3:)

My Tears Ricochet

Hey yall, 

New Swiftie here. Came in here to say that August and Betty alone stomps all over reputation :gaycat3:

Root

I came here just to say that LOSER is her worst album and deserves to be put in a trash bag, obviously we can save False God and Lover(song) bye 

Kyungsoowift
On 7/31/2020 at 5:17 AM, shookgrande said:

Hello :heart2: Can anyone confirm if it's true that Taylor has 35 VMA nominations this decade?

it's a new decade...

but for 2010s she had 30

So who do we think William Bowery is? Austin or Ed? Those seem to be the most plausible explanations I’ve heard so far. 

Ash12345

Nice to see more musicians reacting. This one's obsessed with her vocals and harmonies.

kevinnyc

@Great Username Good to see you like Folklore, how do you rank Taylor's albums SO FAR?  You know I alway rank her new album #1 until the era is over, it seems Folklore will stay high. It's interesting to see her isolation project breaking records. It's more interesting to guess how Scott Scooter feel, especially Scott, it could have kept legendary...betting on her old music, giving up her future :fan: They still don't understand Taylor Swift after all these years. Can't wait for the re-recordings.

28 minutes ago, 1989 said:

So who do we think William Bowery is? Austin or Ed? Those seem to be the most plausible explanations I’ve heard so far. 

Neither, it's about William(sburg) Bowery (Street).

Pink Whitney

I just listened to rep & Fearless & they're both even better than I remember :jonny5:she really has no bad albums other than the mixtape 

Fearless is flawless, get into it :jonny5:

Rep2000
3 hours ago, 1989 said:

Why don't you think it's Joe?

Michael196
3 hours ago, 1989 said:

it's Joe

Cute

ew i hope it isn't ed. he was completely silent during the entire big machines drama. Supposedly they had dinner together in february but still was not impressed with his silence, even if he spoke out in her defence in the past. 

Prison

William Bowery is probably Joe but I won't be surprised if it's someone totally random.

22 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Why don't you think it's Joe?

I’d love for it to be Joe, I’m just going off what we know :michael: So maybe Austin or Joe?