Achilles.

Taylor Swift

Ephemeral

I don't understand the tiktok trend but not complaining lmao

Taylor fanboy
12 hours ago, Dealer said:

Does anyone know why her cover of September got so much hate?I literally don't understand why people were so mad about this,it's a cute country cover,it's not that deep

Taylor hate train. And y’all wonder why we have reputa haters.

JesusORGod
15 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Are we not getting a new merch collection? :mazen:

The way i won't get my merch until Dec :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, JesusORGod said:

The way i won't get my merch until Dec
:deadbanana2:

I just bought the ‘cabin in candlelight’ version of the vinyl + digital single for cardigan  :deadbanana2:

but before that I bought the ‘clandestine meetings’ vinyl + two sweatshirts :deadbanana2:

and I have a long wait too :toofunny2:

Rep2000
Posted (edited)

I'm grateful for Lover only because of DBA1000C (and ICTHAF,... probably). With DBATC, Taylor finally self-actualized that she can write bout whatever she wants and then blessed us with a complex, nuanced love triangle in folkLORD. A movie-binging reaction-content creator, now has turned into an AUTHOR!:jonny5:

tenor.gif?riffsid=2PI5joXMt42TC7ocwnq_Hj

Edited by Rep2000

Elite Four Brad

I can't get over how much the Lord served us with Folklore, it's exquisite

RFEhHmM.gif

omrimayo

Can I say something guys? I have't bought any Vinyl yet... (I'm not from the US so it doesn't matter) and I'm trying to force myself to like one of the limited one more than the standard one just to order it today, am I dumb? has anyone here thinking the original cover and the color of the vinyl is the best like me? 

bluebirdsforever
5 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Can I say something guys? I have't bought any Vinyl yet... (I'm not from the US so it doesn't matter) and I'm trying to force myself to like one of the limited one more than the standard one just to order it today, am I dumb? has anyone here thinking the original cover and the color of the vinyl is the best like me? 

You're not alone. I settled for buying the official cover on vinyl and then my fav alternate on CD :clap3:

ashenv
Posted (edited)

The Twitter stans are completely toxic. I wonder how long until a big publication makes a hit piece on Taylor for this. It's also funny how they are hating on Joel Little's post, when his job, the production, is the most redeeming quality of ME! and Calm Down.

Edited by ashenv

bluebirdsforever

Everyone ignore the troll in the dungeon please

RFEhHmM.gif

I listen to illicit affairs and I think that maybe I am like the Twitter Swifties that would die for our Queen :jonny2:

bluebirdsforever
8 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I listen to illicit affairs and I think that maybe I am like the Twitter Swifties that would die for our Queen :jonny2:

The way I've openly sobbed to this song at least three times

n2qWxqs.gif

Just now, bluebirdsforever said:

The way I've openly sobbed to this song at least three times

n2qWxqs.gif

yeah this is me with epiphany 

n2qWxqs.gif

illicit affairs is my #2 on the album so I’m sure I’ll get there like 

n2qWxqs.gif

Taylor Swift

1. cardigan

2. exile

3. betty

4. the 1

5. august

Perfect single choices since 1989. :heart2:

Of course, we haven't heard the lakes yet so who knows!

Taylor Swift
Posted (edited)

Love Story > cardigan > We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together > Tim McGraw > Look What You Made Me Do > Mine > Shake It Off > ME!

It's looking like cardigan will replace Love Story as my favourite lead single of hers. :heart2:

This one was trickier:

Begin Again > exile > Blank Space > Back to December > You Need to Calm Down > White Horse > Teardrops on My Guitar > ...Ready For It?

Edited by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift
Posted (edited)

And if the rumour about betty turns out to be true:

Our Song > Style > You Belong With Me > betty > Lover > I Knew You Were Trouble. > End Game > Mean

Chills. :jonny5:

Edited by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Are new versions of a song usually more effective than signed copies or? Any insight would be helpful! :heart2: @Era @WonderstruckFR @Starkboy @katyslut

WonderstruckFR
2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Are new versions of a song usually more effective than signed copies or? Any insight would be helpful! :heart2: @Era @WonderstruckFR @Starkboy @katyslut

I'd say releasing this new version is much more effective, we needed that separate-from-the-album version, so fans who already bought the album can purchase the single on iTunes.

Plus we'll get streaming points from this as well, something we don't with signed copies. 

And she put more physical copies on sale as well, it's a really smart move overall and I'm 99% sure she'll be number 1 ! :heart2:

katyslut
1 minute ago, WonderstruckFR said:

I'd say releasing this new version is much more effective, we needed that separate-from-the-album version, so fans who already bought the album can purchase the single on iTunes.

Plus we'll get streaming points from this as well, something we don't with signed copies. 

And she put more physical copies on sale as well, it's a really smart move overall and I'm 99% sure she'll be number 1 ! :heart2:

:cm:

Taylor Swift
3 minutes ago, WonderstruckFR said:

Ideal, thanks for explaining! I haven't been following the charts since Delicate so I'm a bit out of touch. :heart2:

TayDine1989

is the #1 on lock? the new version only contributes for one day right? 

Taylor fanboy
1 hour ago, TayDine1989 said:

is the #1 on lock? the new version only contributes for one day right? 

It’s not on lock.

TSwiftie

TBH I was afraid folklore will sound like an album full of SYGB but thank god it does not

bookreader

I think August could lowkey be a song about gays who have a fling with their straight friend and end up catching feelings or whatever