'Dear Future Husband' hits 400 million views on YouTube!

MTrain

Whew some of these meninist comments :toofunny3: 

To the skank singing this song, as far as what your lyrics are saying... From all men, **** you, die alone.
What a nightmare. It's okay, you can just spend the rest of your life with your cats.
any man that marries a 2017 slut/***** is a fool. those men dancing around the bed are her "boy toys"...she will demand more from you than any other man she ever slutted herself out to and she will continue to slut herself out even after marriage.... 
The misandry is real. This song is the perfect reminder of why I should never bother with women and their entitled attitudes and demands.

Edited by Icarus
Kool_Aid_King

Why is there a thread for this? I thought you can't make threads for video milestones anymore unless it's 1B lmao.

1 minute ago, MTrain Grande said:

Title was also on the album but its Epic Records so...

MTrain GrandeMTrain Grande

Title was a #1. Epic FAIL indeed

MTrain Grande

Edited by Mezter
1 minute ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Why is there a thread for this? I thought you can't make threads for video milestones anymore unless it's 1B lmao.

You can in the base. But not in the charts section.

MTrain GrandeMTrain Grande

43 minutes ago, Mezter said:

Why did she release this song tbh? :rip: 

It had already sold around 550k pure sales before it even became a single :deadbanana2: It stayed inside the iTunes top 100 pretty much the entire time before becoming a single. It was also a fan favorite.