Fiona Apple

kateyoc

i couldn't find a fiona apple base so i decided to create one!

the idler wheel is my favourite album of ALL TIME and i can't wait to hear what else she has in store for us :heart2: (even if that means we have to wait another few years)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wyvern

• PrinceMichaelFan

• theblackestday

• emme

theblackestday

When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right is one of the best albums of all time, facts.

The Idler Wheel is her best album, the sooner the When the Pawn fans accept this, the better!

Edited by Eeveelution
theblackestday
Just now, Eeveelution said:

The Idler Wheel is her best album, the sooner the When the Pawn fans accept this, the better!

It comes as a very close second, that's all I have to say

tzF4Iak.gif 

2 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

I LOVE all of her work but she keeps getting better with every record, so this one is my favorite too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a new album is coming i feel it :jonny:

she usually takes at least 5 years per album, 

it has been 5 years since The Idler Wheel, technically 6 since she completed it an entire year prior

Edited by mdnazn
On 05.03.2017 at 6:46 PM, emme said:

Best song of all time. :heart2:

How did I not know the greatest lyricist of all time had a base? Whew.

46 minutes ago, mdnazn said:

a new album is coming i feel it :jonny:

she usually takes at least 5 years per album, 

it has been 5 years since The Idler Wheel, technically 6 since she completed it an entire year prior

she's confirmed to play a festival in september, i hope this means something new is on the way :deadbanana3:

• 4 months later...

if tidal gets a 9.0 after all these years then tiw better get a 10 when they'll review it again in 10-20 years :-*

what year do u guys think she'll bless us with a new album? as much as i'd love her to stick with the 5-6 years pause between albums i have a feeling we won't get anything before 2019 :emofish:

Love her :heart2: Should I take her discography in chronologically? I started with Tidal, I plan on sinking myself into it for a week before I move on to the next

O' Sailor is such a hymn and the music video is gorgeous.

I can't decide whether Extraordinary Machine or When the Pawn is her best album.

Edited by emme
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...