LOTB goes Silver in the UK / BBHMM goes Gold

istan4badgalriri

All 4 singles from ANTI are now certified in the UK!

Work - 2x Patinum

Needed Me - Gold

Kiss It Better - Silver

Love On The Brain - Silver

U.K. did Love On The Brain really bad, it could have been a big hit there... But congrats anyway :clap3: 

UK has trash taste tbh. Work 2x platinum and LOTB silver what 

Hm wasn't she one of the biggest non-UK acts in UK? only Silver is a bit surprising but congrats!

Just now, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Hm wasn't she one of the biggest non-UK acts in UK? only Silver is a bit surprising but congrats!

Yes, she is a UK legend.

--

Queen, the British did her wrong though. 

3 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

a 4th single going Silver without any radio support and no music video, what did you expect? 3x Platinum? :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Yes, she is a UK legend.

--

Queen, the British did her wrong though. 

Hmm, i mean the stats......but sure!

She's doing cute but she's for sure not as powerful there as she used to be. That's simply undeniable

beyonce_rihanna_gettyimages_847193762.th

1 minute ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Hmm, i mean the stats......but sure!

She's doing cute but she's for sure not as powerful there as she used to be. That's simply undeniable

I mean TIWYCF and Wild Thoughts did really well there..

We all know ANTI wasn't pop.

7 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

a 4th single going Silver without any radio support and no music video, what did you expect? 3x Platinum? :lmao: 

it doesnt matter if its a 4th single. And it's not like the other 2 earlier singles smashed like Work that they'd affect LOTB's performance (which is also of a completely different genre)

If she is as big as people claim her to be there, she shouldn't be having any trouble with getting airplay there.

Yup, 3x platinum sounds reasonable for the Queen of UK

6 minutes ago, M A R C said:

I mean TIWYCF and Wild Thoughts did really well there..

We all know ANTI wasn't pop.

Neither Wild Thoughts nor LOTB are pop

The UK really snubbed LOTB, so I'm glad at least it's certified!

And someone needs to chill, cause they have half of the posts here and sound really pressed...

Stop trying to make these stan wars happen.

Edited by NumbFentyStan

Rihanna is still very big here.

Work, Needed Me (nevermind the peak, it had great longevity), TIWYCF, Too Good and Wild Thoughts were everywhere.

23 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

there are some singles that were pushed in the uk and performed on big british tv shows in front of millions people and that are barely silver, so LOTB being silver without any of that is really impressive

EpABu1E.gif

5 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

it doesnt matter if its a 4th single. And it's not like the other 2 earlier singles smashed like Work that they'd affect LOTB's performance (which is also of a completely different genre)

If she is as big as people claim her to be there, she shouldn't be having any trouble with getting airplay there.

Yup, 3x platinum sounds reasonable for the Queen of UK

Not even We Found Love went 3x Platinum there, that's extremely rare, which proves you don't even know what you're talking about.

Needed Me wasn't even released as a single there and still went Gold. TIWYCF & Work were million sellers, both made the Top 10 of the 2016 YEC (#5 and #9). She just scored a #1 hit there this year too, she's obviously not as big as she was during LOUD era but she's still very popular and successful. 

Didn't Million Reasons struggle to go Silver even after X Factor, Alan Carr, Royalty Variety & Carpool Karaoke performances? Stay in your lane. :lmao: 

Just now, Thickorita said:

there are some singles that were pushed in the uk and performed on big british tv shows in front of millions people and that are barely silver, so LOTB being silver without any of that is really impressive

EpABu1E.gif

really, hmm that's interesting. But they are silver too as per your own post so idk what you're trying to achieve here by bringing that up

There are also some singles that were pushed extremely hard worldwide and they just failed but this isn't a thread about these singles, is it luv?

xI4fkhA.gif

6 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Rihanna is still very big here.

Work, Needed Me (nevermind the peak, it had great longevity), TIWYCF, Too Good and Wild Thoughts were everywhere.

Well there you go

Rih last era is still bigger than 99% of ATRL fave and she is still a relevant legend in the UK , not everyone has that

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Not even We Found Love went 3x Platinum there, that's extremely rare, which proves you don't even know what you're talking about.

Needed Me wasn't even released as a single there and still went Gold. TIWYCF & Work were million sellers, both made the Top 10 of the 2016 YEC (#5 and #9). She just scored a #1 hit there this year too, she's obviously not as big as she was during LOUD era but she's still very popular and successful. 

Didn't Million Reasons struggle to go Silver even after X Factor, Alan Carr, Royalty Variety & Carpool Karaoke performances? Stay in your lane. :lmao: 

If she's the biggest act in the UK then they the **** not? :ahh: 

That's EXACTLY the point I was making as per my first post. And I even said congrats so idk why you're mad :laugh: 

No one claimed Gaga to be "DA KAWENN OF DA UK!1" but you were just ITCHING to bring her up so get your life henny!

I find it funny that people are saying 'only silver'.

Y'all do know that population-wise, going silver in the UK is equivalent to platinum in the US?

UK Silver = 200,000 (65M / 200k = 325)

US platinum = 1,000,000 (323M / 1M = 323)

19 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

If she's the biggest act in the UK then they the **** not? :ahh: 

That's EXACTLY the point I was making as per my first post. And I even said congrats so idk why you're mad :laugh: 

No one claimed Gaga to be "DA KAWENN OF DA UK!1" but you were just ITCHING to bring her up so get your life henny!

Maybe you should've left your first reply at 'Congrats' then. The attempted shade was unneeded. 

4 minutes ago, Donald J. Trump said:

Maybe you should've left your first reply at 'Congrats' then. The attempted shade was unneeded. 

Can't really brand it as attempted when I've been angrily quoted by several members but there's only shade if you want it to be shady. 

I was simply voice out my opinion as I thought that allegedly UK's biggest female act would now, be doing as good as she was doing back then. 

And your own fanbase agrees so

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

The fact that some people have the nerve to come for others' chart success in the UK. Where's the self awareness? :skull: 

3 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Can't really brand it as attempted when I've been angrily quoted by several members but there's only shade if you want it to be shady. 

I was simply voice out my opinion as I thought that allegedly UK's biggest female act would now, be doing as good as she was doing back then. 

And your own fanbase agrees so

Stop trying to act clueless, cause it's not working and your passive agressive attitude is annoying. And then y'all get mad when people drag Gaga... Do you realize how her stats look now? So please, stop it, cause I love Gaga too and I don't want her to get dragged, because of pressed people like you...  Yes, we know that Rih's stats in the UK got worse since she's moved to a more Urban sound, but trying to shade her, when she's clearly still doing very well and better than most other pop stars in unnecessary.

Edited by NumbFentyStan

2 minutes ago, NumbFentyStan said:

Stop trying to act clueless, cause it's not working and your passive agressive attitude is annoying. And then y'all get mad when people drag Gaga... Do you realize how her stats look now? So please, stop it, cause I love Gaga too and I don't want her to get dragged, because of pressed people like you...  Yes, we know that Rih's stats in the UK got worse since she's moved to a more Urban stats, but trying to shade her, when she's clearly still doing very well and better than most other pop stars in unnecessary.

When have I ever acted clueless?? Lol

No shade and no offense but I don't care how you personally feel about me or if think it's (?)... "not working" 

But why do you HAVE to go off topic and "drag" (lol) someone who has nothing to do with this thread? Take it to syg if you're that stan war'd. 

And that's ALL I SAID besides congratulating her. Idk why I'm being angrily attacked even yall agree with me.