Beautiful Trauma Tour: EU leg

pinktennisfreak

Just now, LoveLiveMusic said:

It's definitely help in a of ways, but the conversion will be a slight downfall. The CDN and AUD are about on par with one another so $1 AUD/CDN = $0.78/$0.80 so those 20 shows even if they did $2 million each converted will be $31.89 million, and we know she's going to go big in Australia too, and Europe is generally cheaper compared to North America since it's mainly standing GA tickets so it's quite less.

I expect her to heavily tour Germany again, and looking at the grosses from TTAL, she did around 900k-1m from one night. She'll definitely milk them more this time, UK too. Was the conversion rate better in 2013 for AUD-USD? If not, she still has more tickets with some bigger venues and increasing prices so she could earn well over 1.6M. 

($2M was definitely pushing it, but she can do 1.8 I think.)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
savedthemixtape

So does anyone know if any of the VIP packages include the Wild Heart Zone? Cause I'ma need to be in one of those pits. The LA show is on my 30th birthday.

LoveLiveMusic
7 minutes ago, savedthemixtape said:

So does anyone know if any of the VIP packages include the Wild Heart Zone? Cause I'ma need to be in one of those pits. The LA show is on my 30th birthday.

The Early Entry one for $425 is a GA ticket. 

aaronsmithjune1
On 10/8/2017 at 1:40 PM, Lucky**** said:

Everyone hates NC

Bey came last year. But overall NC isn't  a big state for touring like other states. 

LoveLiveMusic
5 hours ago, dfantasy said:

Does the US show have this Wild Hearts thing? 

It will have the pit yes. This is the first I’ve heard it would be called the Wild Hearts Zone though.

Ticketmaster might just call it General Admission during the sale though. 

LoveLiveMusic
2 hours ago, Brussels said:

Didn't she have a stage as a heart last time too?

Yeah the main video screen and the end of the B-Stage were both in the shape of hearts. 

pink-scena.jpg

15 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

It will have the pit yes. This is the first I’ve heard it would be called the Wild Hearts Zone though.

Ticketmaster might just call it General Admission during the sale though. 

But the GA is not the Wild Hearts, not even the VIP Early Entry gets you in there. 

2 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

But the GA is not the Wild Hearts, not even the VIP Early Entry gets you in there. 

This. We need to understand how you can get in there.

LoveLiveMusic
11 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

8 minutes ago, StefMoore said:

This. We need to understand how you can get in there.

That’s only for Australia. The North American one already confirmed the VIP will have GA early entry.

EARLY ENTRY PACKAGE 

Package to include:

• One (1) general admission standing floor ticket with early entry before general public
  • Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for package purchasers
  • Collectible laminate and lanyard to remember your evening
  • Onsite check-in staff

http://www.slotix.com/tours/40

I just don't understand why people complain on Twitter about the prices. It really isn't a lot when you look at what other acts are charging. Legend was ridiculously cheap before, but as the demand rises, so does the price tag. And you don't have to get the best tickets to be there. + she's having a tour every 4-5 years (09, 13, 18, right?), so it's not like she overcharges you with a tour every year. Remember how Beyoncé charged hundreds of dollars with Mrs Carter in 13-14, On The Run in 14, Formation WT in 16?

28 minutes ago, Liafen said:

I just don't understand why people complain on Twitter about the prices. It really isn't a lot when you look at what other acts are charging. Legend was ridiculously cheap before, but as the demand rises, so does the price tag. And you don't have to get the best tickets to be there. + she's having a tour every 4-5 years (09, 13, 18, right?), so it's not like she overcharges you with a tour every year. Remember how Beyoncé charged hundreds of dollars with Mrs Carter in 13-14, On The Run in 14, Formation WT in 16?

And they kept saying how the front rows are gonna be filled up with boring non-fans... like whaaattt. I wouldn't pay these prices to see people I'm not a fan of. 

LoveLiveMusic
41 minutes ago, Simpleman said:

I'm hoping i get chosen to be given a presale code for this morning!! Wish we luck. 

I got the email last night I was picked for the Vertifed Fan presale and I just got my code about 20 mins ago. 

LoveLiveMusic
4 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

And they kept saying how the front rows are gonna be filled up with boring non-fans... like whaaattt. I wouldn't pay these prices to see people I'm not a fan of. 

You’ll see tons of concerts where it’s guys in suits who go with their wives and just kinda stand and watch and will leave every 4 songs to go get drinks.

MDNA Tour for me was the worst where I saw this. But I think P!nk will be ok, I think the suburban moms might turn out. 

1 minute ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

You’ll see tons of concerts where it’s guys in suits who go with their wives and just kinda stand and watch and will leave every 4 songs to go get drinks.

MDNA Tour for me was the worst where I saw this. But I think P!nk will be ok, I think the suburban moms might turn out. 

Madonna tour, I think maybe. Not a P!nk show. I've seen huge, super tall, motorcycle middle-aged men, dads all rocking out. 

Archived