Jump to content

Beautiful Trauma Tour: EU leg


pinktennisfreak

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/5/2017 at 7:48 PM, Brussels said:

Oh why does every artist need to start their tours in US...

Easier logistics if there are pieces of the production, outfits,... not ready for the opening show and can be added later. Flying around people to measure, fix, adjust,... things is easier in NA than intercontinental. By the time the tour goes overseas, everything is tested and tried, working properly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, katykater said:

Easier logistics if there are pieces of the production, outfits,... not ready for the opening show and can be added later. Flying around people to measure, fix, adjust,... things is easier in NA than intercontinental. By the time the tour goes overseas, everything is tested and tried, working properly.

Never thought about that, thanks for sharing this!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, alestevens said:

There's a rule that Live Nation has that you can't play Madison Square Garden in New York if you don't play The Forum in LA, and AEG retaliated by making a rule that you can't play the O2 Arena in London without playing Staples. My guess is that she's going to do both MSG and O2 so she needed to do these 2!

Katy (with AEG) can play MSG without playing The Forum. Probably because Live Nation understands that the 2 arenas at 20 minutes by train from MSG, would suck the people out of Manhattan any way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kishi said:

Never thought about that, thanks for sharing this!

And getting the merchandise ready, Witness tour is mailing VIP merchandise after the show. Domestic postage is also cheaper and easier for the addressee than hitting customs fees overseas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/PNK-tickets/artist/718655?camefrom=TWIT_WP_pink_81017

 

Jul 3 - Perth Arena - Perth, Australia

Jul 4 - Perth Arena - Perth, Australia
Jul 10 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - Adelaide, Australia

Jul 11 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - Adelaide, Australia

Jul 16 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 17 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 19 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 20 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia
Aug 3 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 4 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 6 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 7 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 14 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia

Aug 15 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Sep 1 - Forsyth Barr Stadium - Dunedin, New Zealand
Sep 4 - Spark Arena - Auckland, New Zealand
Sep 5 - Spark Arena - Auckland, New Zealand

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Prismee said:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/PNK-tickets/artist/718655?camefrom=TWIT_WP_pink_81017

 

Jul 3 - Perth Arena - Perth, Australia

Jul 4 - Perth Arena - Perth, Australia
Jul 10 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - Adelaide, Australia

Jul 11 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - Adelaide, Australia

Jul 16 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 17 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 19 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 20 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia
Aug 3 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 4 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 6 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 7 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 14 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia

Aug 15 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Sep 1 - Forsyth Barr Stadium - Dunedin, New Zealand
Sep 4 - Spark Arena - Auckland, New Zealand
Sep 5 - Spark Arena - Auckland, New Zealand

And Just Like Fire these dates will multiply until the end of the year...I need to see her while I'm stil in the UK

qkmSi2j.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
IMadeYouReadThis
37 minutes ago, sk8erfan said:

And Just Like Fire these dates will multiply until the end of the year...I need to see her while I'm stil in the UK

qkmSi2j.gif

Same. 

 

I'm assuming she'll be coming here mid-fall 2018? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prismee said:

 

Not stadiums, I guess she still wanna stick to arenas :katie: 

 

They're gonna add so many dates 

No point for Aussie Legend P!nk doing stadium shows. She prefers arenas - more intimate and sound quality, production quality, overall experience is better, and I have a feeling she heavily relies on people going over and over to multiple dates. With 18 shows in Melbourne, hardcore fans could do 5-6 dates but with 1 stadium date, it's only 1 ticket sold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Prismee said:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/PNK-tickets/artist/718655?camefrom=TWIT_WP_pink_81017

 

Jul 3 - Perth Arena - Perth, Australia

Jul 4 - Perth Arena - Perth, Australia
Jul 10 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - Adelaide, Australia

Jul 11 - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - Adelaide, Australia

Jul 16 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 17 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 19 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia

Jul 20 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne, Australia
Aug 3 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 4 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 6 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 7 - Qudos Bank Arena - Sydney, Australia

Aug 14 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia

Aug 15 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Sep 1 - Forsyth Barr Stadium - Dunedin, New Zealand
Sep 4 - Spark Arena - Auckland, New Zealand
Sep 5 - Spark Arena - Auckland, New Zealand

Queen switching to QBA in Sydney instead of SEC, means an additional 7-9k+ audience. TTAL Tour in SEC averaged 11,7k people over 8 shows. Katy did around 16k in QBA per night. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, geodancefreak said:

Is she coming to Europe? I need her to come to Greece so I can see her :(

With these prices forget it. No one could pay for them there, just like the rest of east/south Europe. :noparty: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, geodancefreak said:

Is she coming to Europe? I need her to come to Greece so I can see her :(

Duh obviously! Fall for EU. I don't think she will do Greece, and I have a fear she'll only come to Vienna and that will be the closest to the CEE region/Balkans. She will definitely milk the UK and Germany. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alrightsir said:

With these prices forget it. No one could pay for them there, just like the rest of east/south Europe. :noparty: 

Local pricing is common, Döme. Although I too have a feelling she'll skip our poor asses. :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liafen said:

Local pricing is common, Döme. Although I too have a feelling she'll skip our poor asses. :skull:

She skipped us with TTAL and its pricing. Now she asks for nearly double, no way she's coming back. Vienna is on lock but it will be more expensive than last time. I expect around 150 euros/GA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alrightsir said:

She skipped us with TTAL and its pricing. Now she asks for nearly double, no way she's coming back. Vienna is on lock but it will be more expensive than last time. I expect around 150 euros/GA.

EU prices will be interesting. She can ask for more in the US because she's finally in demand and is regarded as one of the greatest performers alive. She can milk aussies and their 3000$/hour salaries, she can milk UK and Germany, but the rest... nah. Demand and wages just hasn't changed. Imho she will tour some lesser known territories and perhaps one or two CEE countries could slide in, because she will recoup the profits in her huge markets. Generous Queen. 

 

She'll deffo skip Hungary though. She won't come back to sell her show at a low price tier when she just had a festival show here that was watched by 80-100k people. 

 

All in all, what I'm saying is she obviously could include some low tier countries, it's really just up to her will to tour them. She's making HUGE profits in the rest of the world, so why not throw a bone to dem poor eastern european dogs? :cm:

Link to post
Share on other sites

If the pricing is too expensive, I'm sure people will be saving up and have more than enough time to do so before the tour starts. 

 

There's 5 months before the North American leg and 9 months before the Oceanic leg.

 

The experience will be worth it too. :heart2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope she tours Asia and South America this time. Of course, demand isn't as crazy as Australia/UK/Germany but it'll be her first time and she'll easily sell out arenas.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StefMoore said:

Guys, consider she asked 120€ for GA in Berlin. That's the cheapest she's getting from now on.

For the August shows or TTAL Tour?

 

 

Welp, there goes the perk of being a fan of an underdog. As the Touring Supreme keeps getting stronger and stronger, our wallets screech in panic. But at least we can brag about her status and grosses, right? :cm:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...