bestfiction

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution

cuneytb

Well Magikarp is my second most caught pokemon i think. My school is next the sea so. I caught in total 191 magikarps

230 = Pidgey

191 = Magikarp

172 = Eevee

124 = Gastly

108 = Poliwag

Worth to mention,

97 Bellsprouts

90 Bulbasaurs

88 Oddishs

38 Dratinis 

Grim

221 magikarp

25 dratini (one ran :cries:)

71 bulbasaur. Caught most at a used to be nest. There's another nest by me now but I already have a great Venusaur.

184 oddish

150 bellsprout

i don't even bother catching those two anymore. I tried getting a good Vileplume 3 or 4 times and never got Solarbeam and then they nerfed grass types so I'll just save the candy for Bellossom. 

Do do you guys have a Hydro Pump Gyarados? Neither of mine have it. :dancehall3:

Edited by Grim

Witch Privilege

My biggest fear right now is walking hundreds of KM with my Magikarp to get my Gyrados, and then it getting Twister as its charge move.

Grim
2 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

My biggest fear right now is walking hundreds of KM with my Magikarp to get my Gyrados, and then it getting Twister as its charge move.

I mean it's not that big a deal bc Vaporeon is just as good for a hydro pump user and you can still power up gyarados and leave it in a gym. It's still annoying tho for sure. 

Witch Privilege
Just now, Grim said:

I mean it's not that big a deal bc Vaporeon is just as good for a hydro pump user and you can still power up gyarados and leave it in a gym. It's still annoying tho for sure. 

I've had like 5-6 Vaporeons, and NEVER got Hydro Pump. I kept the 3 strongest with Aqua Tail, and got rid of the Water Pulse ones.

cuneytb

I guess i'M like the only one who doesnt have a good Vaporeon. Mine is 1000cp or something. Was waiting for a Eevee with good IVs but now i don't even care about it lol. Will Evolve my better Eevee into Umbreon when gen2 comes out.

PhreshDiamond

they need to ditch the idea that pokemon aren't in rural areas, it can't be that hard to make them spawn where ever you are :rip: i'm SICK of not being able to catch anything 

cuneytb
21 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

they need to ditch the idea that pokemon aren't in rural areas, it can't be that hard to make them spawn where ever you are :rip: i'm SICK of not being able to catch anything 

Lol the luck didn't touch you those days i guess. I've heard from my other friends too that they caught a Chansey lol Gen2 is coming out so focus on that and levelling up. I wanna be level 28 today or tomorrow. 

PhreshDiamond
Just now, cuneytb said:

Lol the luck didn't touch you those days i guess. I've heard from my other friends too that they caught a Chansey lol Gen2 is coming out so focus on that and levelling up. I wanna be level 28 today or tomorrow. 

:huh:  I'm talking about how pokemon don't spawn unless you are in a highly populated area 

cuneytb
1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

:huh:  I'm talking about how pokemon don't spawn unless you are in a highly populated area 

You said "i'm sick of not being able to catch anything" and i said people are lucky these days with catching very rare pokemons. I caught Chansey, Snorlax (2), Lapras and Porygon this week alone. And i have caught so many 90IVs+ pokemons such as Rhyhorn, Koffing and Onix. 

PhreshDiamond
Just now, cuneytb said:

You said "i'm sick of not being able to catch anything" and i said people are lucky these days with catching very rare pokemons. I caught Chansey, Snorlax (2), Lapras and Porygon this week alone. And i have caught so many 90IVs+ pokemons such as Rhyhorn, Koffing and Onix. 

I mean l can't catch anything because nothing spawns in rural areas :rip: 

ahauntingnearu
5 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

I've had like 5-6 Vaporeons, and NEVER got Hydro Pump. I kept the 3 strongest with Aqua Tail, and got rid of the Water Pulse ones.

why? Aqua Tail is inferior to both Hydro Pump on offense and Water Pulse on defense.

Edited by ahauntingnearu

Grim
3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

why? Aqua Tail is inferior to both Hydro Pump on offense and Water Pulse on defense.

There's hardly a thing such as defense. No matter how strong you are or what your move is someone can still easily remove you from a gym. 

Haunter

I have the worst luck. :biblio:

PhreshDiamond

yeah the battle system at the moment is not the best :rip: 

ahauntingnearu
12 minutes ago, Grim said:

There's hardly a thing such as defense. No matter how strong you are or what your move is someone can still easily remove you from a gym. 

Of course...but what I'm saying what is the benefit of keeping AT or WP??

Witch Privilege
5 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Of course...but what I'm saying what is the benefit of keeping AT or WP??

Well, I wasn't going to get rid of all of them. They still are able to kick ass against a Rhydon. AT is a better offensive move than WP.

feelslikeadream

Anyone know if there's a candy limit? I'm almost at 800 Rattata candy and kinda wonder if it's possible to pass 999...

cuneytb
56 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Anyone know if there's a candy limit? I'm almost at 800 Rattata candy and kinda wonder if it's possible to pass 999...

I don't think so because i remember i saw someone with over 4000 Eevee candies... 

cuneytb

LOl i thought i was the only one, look at him. 

I thought i was lucky lol

stophittingmedad

im walking my togepi now. only 33 candies to go

cuneytb

I think we are VERY close to gen2. I think it will be february1 but lets wait. They are tweeting constantly weird things lol

stophittingmedad
18 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

I think we are VERY close to gen2. I think it will be february1 but lets wait. They are tweeting constantly weird things lol

it needs to happen ASAP the game isnt as fun anymore. the only thing i need that i can actually catch are magikarps. everything else i have to hatch. 

cuneytb

True. I also got bored. Making the gen2 babies so hard to hatch wasn't a good idea either. the percentages for most pokemons are hard. I dont know if those are valid, but you can check.

Cleffa : 4.67

Igglybuff : 7.98

Pichu : 2.48

Togepi : 0.80

Smoochum : 5.26

Elekid : 7.60

Magby : 8.19

I've red on another site that Smoochum was the hardest to hatch but i hatched it 3 times so. IDK. How much did they increase it during the event? Does anyone know? I've never saw anything about it. 

Grim
10 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

it needs to happen ASAP the game isnt as fun anymore. the only thing i need that i can actually catch are magikarps. everything else i have to hatch. 

Agreed tbh. This is the first time where I've genuinely felt bored of it. I don't plan on stopping or anything, but I've pretty much just been keeping my streaks and collecting the coins from gyms I've been in for months.