bestfiction

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution

PhreshDiamond
19 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

I had 5k posts I need to catch up on. Look's like Riri is beating Kesha at almost 400 to 50. :date2:

What level are you in Go? :biggrin:

ki

like 24 (i think) i've not had time to play in so long :jonny: 

cuneytb

And i got another 100 coins today :duca: I'm at 390 coins now. i don't care about the lucky eggs anymore. i have already one and i will use it when gen2 is released. I will buy incubators instead. If i can get 8 incubators (which means 1200 coins) i can hatch maybe even like 30 pokemons in 1 day :smitten: (Sure most of them will be **** but nevermind lol) 

Grim

A Slowbro ran from me. :cries: I don't need it but it was the first time seeing one. 

I have like 3000 coins. I'm just saving them for gen 2.  

Chromatica

Finally level 31 :date2:

feelslikeadream

I got my first 100% IV Pokemon :alexz: I'm about to have a baller Victreebel :eli:

Also hatched a Cleffa today. I almost cried.

Witch Privilege
26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I got my first 100% IV Pokemon :alexz: I'm about to have a baller Victreebel :eli:

Also hatched a Cleffa today. I almost cried.

UGH. I haven't had any luck with 2km eggs since the event ended. I keep hatching Magikarp and Geodudes.

feelslikeadream
2 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

UGH. I haven't had any luck with 2km eggs since the event ended. I keep hatching Magikarp and Geodudes.

I wouldn't mind either of those cause I still need Gyarados and Golem :'( 

Witch Privilege
1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

I wouldn't mind either of those cause I still need Gyarados and Golem :'( 

I still need Gyrados, but I was only getting like 5 candies from the hatch, and a "certainly caught my attention" IV with a meh CP.

I've evolved like 3-4 Geodudes into Golems. They are up my ass around my area.

Sophomore

This may sound dumb but what are these IV's you're all talking about? Am I missing something or just not up to date with the lingo?

Witch Privilege
14 minutes ago, Sophomore said:

This may sound dumb but what are these IV's you're all talking about? Am I missing something or just not up to date with the lingo?

Individual Values. Each Pokemon has base Attack, Defense, and Stamina stats. IVs can add up to 15 points to each of their base stats, which means the same Pokemon might be weaker than another due to its IVs.

EdgeOfAddiction
4 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Individual Values. Each Pokemon has base Attack, Defense, and Stamina stats. IVs can add up to 15 points to each of their base stats, which means the same Pokemon might be weaker than another due to its IVs.

How do we calculate such stats?

Witch Privilege

This is also a great website to get pretty accurate IV %, and evolving estimates.

https://pokefind.co/

Ichinaru19

I hatched a Chansey today :jonny:!!!!

Sophomore
3 hours ago, Witch Privilege said:

Oh ok thank you!!! Been driving me crazy not knowing what everyone was taking about

Stevie

I finally hatched a Lapras! :heart2:

stophittingmedad

i SPRINTED from my house to my local church for a chansey. i saw one there once before and i ran there but fattie was too slow. i caught her this time though. also hatched a hitmon lee. 143 caught now

cuneytb
37 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

i SPRINTED from my house to my local church for a chansey. i saw one there once before and i ran there but fattie was too slow. i caught her this time though. also hatched a hitmon lee. 143 caught now

Well wow :clap3:  She will be slaying so hard when gen2 will be released. My aim now is to be level 30 very quickly and catch a huge amount of Dratinis. Can't believe i caught just a 96IVs Dratini just after i evolved my 86IVs one :rip: But yeah i will have 2 Dragonites by then lol 

BTW when is the nest migration happening? I thought it happened already but it didn't i guess. 

stophittingmedad
3 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

BTW when is the nest migration happening? I thought it happened already but it didn't i guess. 

i think tomorrow, its been 14 days apart usually so that would be the 25th

jongshic

I've lost all motivation to play this game after the Christmas promo wrapped up :rip:

release the gen 2's already

Right Now

Saw a Chansey in the wild today and was completely in shock! Also hatched a Pichu which is my first G2 Pokémon. What kind of luck?

cuneytb

LOL my luck is spreaden everywhere :ahh: So happy for you guys :heart2: 

stophittingmedad

the park near my house is a nest. it used to be bulbasaurs and i got 80 candies just visiting that park 3 times. i hope it turns into a magikarp nest