bestfiction

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution

Desire

Remote raids are honestly the best. I found a great discord group and I caught 2 Rayquaza and then I hosted 1 and it ended up being shiny :jonny5: 

Can't_M!ss_This

Remote raids are cool but there needs to be some kind of messaging for the lobby. Like a "Back out NOW" message you can send to everyone. One of my friends didn't leave the lobby and it cost him a pass and he got mad. He gets mad easily. But the fact that you lose a remote raid pass once the battle starts, and need to use another one to raid at the same place, is very player hostile. They should work the same way as normal raid passes where you can keep entering the lobby/raid battle for as long as it is available. 

UnusualBoy

Has anyone done the ultra league? I'm currently at rank 7 and win battles and everything but the bar doesn't really increase, how do you get to rank 8? :deadbanana:

andresg770
22 hours ago, Desire said:

I forgot we can't trade unless we're close :deadbanana2:

I don't understand how we can send each other items (gifts) and "kawaii" stickers of Pikachu giving me a thumbs up across thousands of miles, but we still can't trade pokemon unless we're within walking distance  :rip:

55 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Remote raids are cool but there needs to be some kind of messaging for the lobby. Like a "Back out NOW" message you can send to everyone. One of my friends didn't leave the lobby and it cost him a pass and he got mad. He gets mad easily. But the fact that you lose a remote raid pass once the battle starts, and need to use another one to raid at the same place, is very player hostile. They should work the same way as normal raid passes where you can keep entering the lobby/raid battle for as long as it is available. 

Wait, I had no idea that remote passes didn't work like that!  :deadbanana2:  They need to fix that, considering that the main way to get those is through coins...

Nerevanin
36 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Has anyone done the ultra league? I'm currently at rank 7 and win battles and everything but the bar doesn't really increase, how do you get to rank 8? :deadbanana:

you mean great league, right? You need 2000 points of ranking to get to rank 8 but the points are only visible when you are 1950+.

UnusualBoy
3 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

you mean great league, right? You need 2000 points of ranking to get to rank 8 but the points are only visible when you are 1950+.

Yeah, that one, I just don't understand how it works, it currently shows I have 1600 points so I need to get to 2000 points? 

Can't_M!ss_This
3 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Yeah, that one, I just don't understand how it works, it currently shows I have 1600 points so I need to get to 2000 points? 

Yes! But good luck. I think I only ever hit rank 8 at the very beginning. I just get stuck at rank 7. It's some bullcrap

UnusualBoy
8 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Yes! But good luck. I think I only ever hit rank 8 at the very beginning. I just get stuck at rank 7. It's some bullcrap

It's very exhausting, I find 4 battles and it barely moves 10 points like :deadbanana: 

I guess I won't get Rufflet and leave alone the Pikachu Libre :'( 

Can't_M!ss_This
4 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

It's very exhausting, I find 4 battles and it barely moves 10 points like :deadbanana: 

I guess I won't get Rufflet and leave alone the Pikachu Libre :'( 

It's just not realistic 

Chromatica
Posted (edited)

Got a 100% Alolan Exeggutor from the special research which I maxed out right away but ofcourse the 2 Deino were trash :rip: 

I hope they include Rufflet in the breakthrough boxed after Scraggy cause I still don't have one :deadbanana4:

Edited by Chromatica

bestfiction

I've got a shadow Articuno from Go Fest and now a shadow Suicune that will both become 100IV if I purify them. Tough choices :monkey:

Can't_M!ss_This
12 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I've got a shadow Articuno from Go Fest and now a shadow Suicune that will both become 100IV if I purify them. Tough choices :monkey:

DO NOT purify them. The Shadow bonus of their moves makes them much better than a purified 100%. 

Like a 10-10-10 Shadow Mewtwo with Confusion/Psystrike outdoes a 100% normal Mewtwo. 

Just my 2 cents though 

bestfiction
14 minutes ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

DO NOT purify them. The Shadow bonus of their moves makes them much better than a purified 100%. 

Like a 10-10-10 Shadow Mewtwo with Confusion/Psystrike outdoes a 100% normal Mewtwo. 

Just my 2 cents though 

Yeah but both are defensive Pokemon so the shadow bonus isn't that big of a deal, from my understanding. I'm not touching them yet cause who knows what Nianitic pulls off but they are technically my 99th and 100th hundos :gaycatney6:

Can't_M!ss_This
1 minute ago, bestfiction said:

Yeah but both are defensive Pokemon so the shadow bonus isn't that big of a deal, from my understanding. I'm not touching them yet cause who knows what Nianitic pulls off but they are technically my 99th and 100th hundos :gaycatney6:

My poor Articuno aint defensive. I had to stop using it cuz it couldn't take a single hit without fainting :cries:  Congrats though sis!

Desire

So if the $1 CD research worth it? I've never done any of the previous ones but just might this time around 

bestfiction

I've been getting shinies on a daily basis since Dragon week started :deadbanana4: Swablu, Charmander, Rattata, Horsea, Gligar... would've been cute hadn't I already had all of those except for Horsea

bestfiction
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Desire said:

So if the $1 CD research worth it? I've never done any of the previous ones but just might this time around 

I think those never worth it? You get a poffin, some encounters with a CD featured mon and some random stuff.

These were the rewards for the Abra research

Ake0tPd.jpg

Edited by bestfiction

Chromatica

Hatched a 2nd shiny gible with like 96 IVs and also caught another shiny Swablu and Bagon :rip: 

Desire
9 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I think those never worth it? You get a poffin, some encounters with a CD featured mon and some random stuff.

These were the rewards for the Abra research

Ake0tPd.jpg

This is perfect thank you!! Definitely doesn't seem worth it :rip: 

Desire

I've gotten 0 shinies this week expect for Shiny Ray :rip: Tomorrow's CD will change that though :fan: 

BeyonSea

No shiny for me during this week. :chick3: The whole event was a scam. Did not encountered a single Deino.

BadMonster
Posted (edited)

Can anyone invite for a Deoxys raid or Unown L/T/R raid (or multiple?)

Edited by BadMonster

Desire

Deoxys is so hard to catch, he escaped :jonny5: 

Chromatica

I need Elgyem to be more common cause these spawns ain't it :rip: 

Can't_M!ss_This

Caught a shiny Onix just before Dragon week ended so now I finally have shiny Steelix. Caught a shiny Clefairy, now I just need more candy to evolve it. Finally acquired a Sun Stone so I could evolve my shiny Sunkern. Traded away my shiny Dragonite for a Scraggy. All in all, a fun day

I need 1 more candy to evolve Elygyem. 

Caught a 0% Beldum today!