bestfiction

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution

cuneytb

wtf are you guys talking about xdxdxdxdxdxd 

Do the account swap with someone you trust and nothing happens lol you can log of now, i can start your game now and i will get a softban only. just spin the pokestop 40 times and that will go too. nothing bad happens. I think the permanent bans is removed. Don't act so anxious lol i died laughing here :ahh: 

cuneytb
13 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

I don't think trading will be a thing, or there will be restrictions, like you can't trade for a Pokemon that's not registered in your Pokedex. Otherwise, that would take away from the whole point of hunting for Pokemon. You could just trade for everything you don't have, which is kinda dumb.

I thought the same. They should do something like this

lets say i wanna trade you a Mr. mime for a Kangaskhan. we both will loose 25 candies for that specific pokemon and the trade will be completed. So when i get Kangaskhan i will have only 1 candy. That will solve a lot of mess otherwise there is like no point of going outside and catch pokemons. 

Speezy

So when is G2 coming :ace: 

Sophomore

Wait one of you has a Mr. Mime? :eek:

PhreshDiamond
2 minutes ago, Sophomore said:

I have a couple, took a while to get, but they are Europe exclusive. 

cuneytb

LOL i just caught a Slowbro + Snorlax  and a 1300cp+ Seaking:ahh: both sucks but yeah. I'm lucky those days. Isn't the same happening to you 2? 

And i did evolve my 86IVs Dratini into Dragonite and it's exactly 2760 CPs :duca: I had to delete 3 Dragonites to power it up though.

2760CP

86IVs

Moveset = Dragon Breath (6), Dragon Claw (65)

He is my strongest.

Edited by cuneytb

PhreshDiamond

not you having dragonite spare to delete while i'm stuck with my 3 Dratini candy :rip: MESS at you finding all those fully evolved pokemon as well, I'd be lucky to see a golbat 

PANG!

I'm just getting back into this. My highest level is like 1400 i think :laugh:

Chromatica
3 hours ago, Sophomore said:

Caught like 120 so far lol.

cuneytb

Lol i dont even try to catch that clown anymore. They are so common and they are not even strong. Caught 28 of them though. I've heard that Farfetch'd is the hardest regional to catch. Looking at silphroad it doesnt even have a nest while Tauros, Kangaskhan and Mr. mime has a few. 

cuneytb

I CAUGHT LAPRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfgggggg It has 761 CP and terrible IVs but i don't care anymore lol Ice Shard + Ice beam as moveset.

I'M now 149 caught/ 152 seen

I need now only the babies which are

Igglybuff

Togepi

Togetic

Pichu 

Elekid

I walked enough to evolve my Chansey (65 candies btw) Now i will walk with my Porygon because i have only 6 candies lol

UnusualBoy

Finally hatched a baby! One Cleffa:D

PhreshDiamond
1 hour ago, cuneytb said:

I CAUGHT LAPRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfgggggg It has 761 CP and terrible IVs but i don't care anymore lol Ice Shard + Ice beam as moveset.

I'M now 149 caught/ 152 seen

I need now only the babies which are

Igglybuff

Togepi

Togetic

Pichu 

Elekid

I walked enough to evolve my Chansey (65 candies btw) Now i will walk with my Porygon because i have only 6 candies lol

Is your house in a city centre or something? How you doing this :rip: 

cuneytb

Well my vacation did start and actually i never got this lucky lol This is my third time i'm coming across Lapras though but both fled immediately :rip: Now i got her :) IDK what i can do now? Should i walk my Porygon or something? I have very low candies for it. My Chansey has already over 65 candies or something. And my Lapras is so weak that i wont be usng her in the gyms.

Grim

Damn cuney you're so lucky lol.

My Lapras has been stuck at like 1900 cp since I hatched it months ago because I have no candy. It has Frost Breath and Blizzard though so I'll take it. It still easily destroys Dragonites in gyms. 

Edited by Grim

PhreshDiamond
7 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Well my vacation did start and actually i never got this lucky lol This is my third time i'm coming across Lapras though but both fled immediately :rip: Now i got her :) IDK what i can do now? Should i walk my Porygon or something? I have very low candies for it. My Chansey has already over 65 candies or something. And my Lapras is so weak that i wont be usng her in the gyms.

Yeah you might as well start walking Rare pokemon that you know will have evolutions coming up in future gens

cuneytb
5 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

Yeah you might as well start walking Rare pokemon that you know will have evolutions coming up in future gens

Well i we get Scizor, Slowking, Politoad,Porygon2, Blissey, Umbreon, Espeon, Bellossom, Steelix and Kingdra and i guess i have enough candies for all of them :toofunny2: 

Oh wait i need just a few more for Porygon2. the rest are okay. My aim will be Mareeps, Marills and Mantines next gen though so.

PhreshDiamond
17 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Well i we get Scizor, Slowking, Politoad,Porygon2, Blissey, Umbreon, Espeon, Bellossom, Steelix and Kingdra and i guess i have enough candies for all of them :toofunny2: 

Oh wait i need just a few more for Porygon2. the rest are okay. My aim will be Mareeps, Marills and Mantines next gen though so.

:rip: serve completed game a bit.T

Mattyboy

First post on the new Pokemon Go thread, hey girls. :1stplace:

I have my entire dex full and I'm level 35, legit player too. I'm just missing the non-USA exclusives (Mime, Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan). #TeamInstinct too

Waiting on more Johto Pokemon :( I have a crap ton on 2nd gen candies saved but then apparently they're adding items.. :ace:

Edited by Mattyboy

PhreshDiamond
1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

First post on the new site, hey girls. :1stplace:

I have my entire dex full and I'm level 35, legit player too. I'm just missing the non-USA exclusives (Mime, Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan). #TeamInstinct too

Waiting on more Johto Pokemon :( I have a crap ton on 2nd gen candies saved but then apparently they're adding items.. :ace:

• 46 posts

tumblr_inline_ob797ipjsl1qf3b39_500.gif

buT hey anyway!

Mattyboy
Just now, PhreshDiamond said:
  • 46 posts

tumblr_inline_ob797ipjsl1qf3b39_500.gif

buT hey anyway!

I meant on the Pokemon Go thread, sorry. :cm:

But hi. :date2:

PhreshDiamond
4 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

I meant on the Pokemon Go thread, sorry. :cm:

But hi. :date2:

nnnn oh :eli: 

Mattyboy
2 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

nnnn oh :eli: 

I had 5k posts I need to catch up on. Look's like Riri is beating Kesha at almost 400 to 50. :date2:

What level are you in Go? :biggrin:

Edited by Mattyboy

Sophomore
6 hours ago, Eggy. said:

Caught like 120 so far lol.

That common?! 

Although I guess it makes sense, there's almost always a Tauros popping up on my screen

Sonny

I'm kinda over this game now. Completed my dex a few days ago, I'm walking my Togepi now. I still need a few baby's but I keep getting shitty 5km eggs and keep getting shitty Pokemon.