bestfiction

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution

Recommended Posts

jgorny
13 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wait, I forgot about those! Can't wait for G. Darmanitan and G. Corsola :jonny5:

i wonder if shiny galarian zigzagoon will be released into the game when the last throwback event starts. I want that shiny so badly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy
1 hour ago, jgorny said:

i wonder if shiny galarian zigzagoon will be released into the game when the last throwback event starts. I want that shiny so badly.

Maybe it will since the shiny for its normal it's already out, which has happened with all of the regional from Alola

 

28 minutes ago, jgorny said:

Weedle for the win! The other 3 have their shinies out already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica

Next raidboss is Reshiram on May 26 - June 16. Followed by Zekrom and Kyurem. During a damn pandemic :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
greeneyedsoul

Vote!!!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestfiction

I''ve got 22 shiny Seedot :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heldenzeit
4 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Vote!!!!!

 

 

Weedle all the way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
andresg770

I love how one of the Sinnoh tasks is catching a steel-type pokemon and there haven't been any steel pokemon in my area for DAYS.  I haven't even seen a Klink raid since like Friday or Saturday...  :ace:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey

The same 3 people and I made several attempts to take down a Reshiram raid. It wasn't until the last few minutes of raid hour, and the last few seconds of the raid, that we finally beat it :jonny: I was also able to catch it :party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nerevanin
3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

The same 3 people and I made several attempts to take down a Reshiram raid. It wasn't until the last few minutes of raid hour, and the last few seconds of the raid, that we finally beat it :jonny: I was also able to catch it :party:

What pokemon were you using? We did 4-people raids yesterday too and without any problems. My and my sister were using a bunch of Rhyperior to a great result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestfiction

Did 2 Reshiram raids yesterday and got a 100IV on the second one :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey
7 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

What pokemon were you using? We did 4-people raids yesterday too and without any problems. My and my sister were using a bunch of Rhyperior to a great result.

Rhyperior was one of the Pokémon I used followed by some Dragon types. There were times when only 2 or 3 of us were able to rejoin, because for some reason, some of us would get booted out of every other rematch. It wasn’t until the last attempt that all four of us were able to get through it without a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy

I haven't tried the Reshiram raids, hopefully will do one soon! Can't wait for the Tesselia week, I want a Galar Darumaka so badly!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heldenzeit

I was about to buy the ticket for the new research... and then I read that they expect me to do 15 raids for it. Niantic, are you dense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestfiction

Niantic have issued a statement on the current situation in the United States

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica

The 15 raids and eggs are too much, should've kept it at 5 like the evolve task :deadbanana4:

Anyway I raided and caught 4 Reshiram during today's raid hour while in bed with Chromatica blasting, I love these remote passes :fan:

Also the event spawns are crap as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chromatica
1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

Niantic have issued a statement on the current situation in the United States

 

 

Oh wow. I love how they outlined exactly what they plan on doing and I'm glad they also included black trans lives! :heart:

For sure buying a GoFest ticket now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
itsnickcray

The 15 eggs and raids are insane. It's not fun and just boring af. But they're smart cuz this clown spend 10 dollahz on raid passes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestfiction
21 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Oh wow. I love how they outlined exactly what they plan on doing and I'm glad they also included black trans lives! :heart:

For sure buying a GoFest ticket now.

They do make some dubious game design choices but I have to give credit for their principles when it comes down to things like that. They even made it clear that Blanche is non-binary, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy
8 hours ago, itsnickcray said:

The 15 eggs and raids are insane. It's not fun and just boring af. But they're smart cuz this clown spend 10 dollahz on raid passes.

Clown College Walking GIF - ClownCollege Walking EnterCampus ...

 

 

Niantic ain't **** with the 15 eggs and 15 raids missions, at this point, I will get Genesect by December

 

I just hope I hatch a galarian Darumaka or else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyonSea

Jus hatched a Galarian Darumaka.

 

I don’t like this event. So underwhelming. :doc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey

Can’t wait to be able to do raid battles with people on our friend list :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites