bestfiction

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution

lostinparadise
1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

mess :rip: incubators are so critical to the game, its a mess that you could only get 2 after months of owning a gym, FIX it Niantic 

IKR. I did spend some money on incubators near Christmas time tho, so I had all 9 eggs incubating at once. So satisfying, back to now having 1 egg incubated... all 5km eggs. Ugh.

Give me 2km (for starters, cleffa, igglybuff) or 10km (snorlax, hitmonlee)

PhreshDiamond
Just now, cuneytb said:

I hope that you guys know that you can get up to 100 coins per day per gym :rip: I got 100 coins just today for holding 10 gyms...

girl mess not when you don't live in a major city you can't :rip: 

LCTV
3 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

mess :rip: incubators are so critical to the game, its a mess that you could only get 2 after months of owning a gym, FIX it Niantic 

They'll just say "Why own one when the max is 10 you lazy bish"

PhreshDiamond
Just now, LCTV said:

They'll just say "Why own one when the max is 10 you lazy bish"

mess tea is that, there are only lots of gyms in big cities and those change hands literally every few seconds so its not possible to hold that many :rip: unless GO was a flop in certain countries. 

Coolada

Omg guys. I just hatched a Grimer. I thought I'd never get one. I'm lowkey ecstatic right now. :weeps:

cuneytb

Here are the speculations about new regional pokemons 

Smeargle = Europe 

Miltank = USA

Quilfish = Asia

Girafarig = Africa

What do you guys think? :eli: 

Witch Privilege

Hello everyone!

I hatched a Togepi, and walked 150km to evolve it to Togetic. I hatched two Elekids and an Igglybuff, as well. Now all I need it Cleffa, Magby, and Smoochum for the babies/Gen 2.

I still don't even have a Dratini, because I'm a flop. I even went to SM Pier, and didn't find one. I'm close to evolving my 100% Haunter to a Gengar.

PhreshDiamond
2 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Smeargle = Europe 

Miltank = USA

Quilfish = Asia

Girafarig = Africa

Mess no, the gen 1 regional exclusives are bad enough, 99% of the people playing are never going to be able to fill the dex legit if they keep doing this mess.

cuneytb
4 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Hello everyone!

I hatched a Togepi, and walked 150km to evolve it to Togetic. I hatched two Elekids and an Igglybuff, as well. Now all I need it Cleffa, Magby, and Smoochum for the babies/Gen 2.

I still don't even have a Dratini, because I'm a flop. I even went to SM Pier, and didn't find one. I'm close to evolving my 100% Haunter to a Gengar.

This is so weird to read for me because those are the only ones i hatched :jonny:

Edited by cuneytb

Witch Privilege

I've been getting a better variety of eggs, too. I've hatched like 3 10km in the past week, and maybe 4-5 2km eggs. There was a period where all I was getting was 5km eggs.

I've hatched a couple Magikarps, which I'm ok with, since I'm still about 150 candies away from Gyrados.

LCTV
7 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Smeargle = Europe 

Miltank = USA

Quilfish = Asia

Girafarig = Africa

We would get the damn cow

UnusualBoy

I'm almost done with this ish, I haven't found a single baby, I've hatched tons of eggs and no damn baby has come out of them like wtf?

cuneytb

They should do something else with the babies. Maybe another event with the increase? I mean 0,5 chance of hatching Togepi already killed a lot of hype for me while that dumn thing isnt even good :biblio: Just to fill your dex. 

Witch Privilege

They need to do an event where the regional Pokemon are available everywhere. They can't expect us to travel around the world just to catch a Pokemon.

cuneytb

Okay the official twitter account tweeted about hatching those babies lol Maybe an event is coming. Just after i wrote that comment :ahh:

Coolada
19 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Smeargle = Europe 

Miltank = USA

Quilfish = Asia

Girafarig = Africa

I'd be fine with new regional exclusives being introduced only if the old ones become available worldwide. 

Sonny

Completed my regional dex a few days ago!

Now I only need Cleffa, Pichu, Togetic (walking my Togepi and it's so damn cute), Elekid and Smoochum.

Grim
3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Eh. I do, but not very often. I live in a small-ish town and there aren't a ton of gyms here. They're often full.

Oh, true. It's kind of a rush to get into the 12ish gyms by my house because they're usually full. 

Haunter

Still haven't hatched any baby pokes beside pichu. I've hatched over 30 eggs. :rip:

Chromatica
3 hours ago, Ricanaire said:

Anyone wanna account swap to catch the region exclusives? There's a Tauros nest near my house and Farfetch'd is one of my favs ?

I could catch u a Mr Mime for a Tauros but I don't feel like risking it.

Witch Privilege

I'm so scared to try swapping accounts. If I were to get banned after all the work I've put in....no thank you.

Ricanaire
Just now, Eggy. said:

I could catch u a Mr Mime for a Tauros but I don't feel like risking it.

:cries: I hope it's easy. We just can't use the app 24 hours before and after :dancehall:

Chromatica
Just now, Ricanaire said:

:cries: I hope it's easy. We just can't use the app 24 hours before and after :dancehall:

And that's why I don't wanna do it. Walking my Dragonair to get Dragonite asap and I don't wanna lose 48 hrs.

Ricanaire

I just hope trading comes along :jonny3: I need a new update! 

Witch Privilege

I don't think trading will be a thing, or there will be restrictions, like you can't trade for a Pokemon that's not registered in your Pokedex. Otherwise, that would take away from the whole point of hunting for Pokemon. You could just trade for everything you don't have, which is kinda dumb.