bestfiction

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution

cuneytb
2 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

Welp if Tangela is rare, good luck getting a Tanggrowth :rip: 

Well i'm already ready for gen4 :eli:  

Ricanaire

Anyone wanna account swap to catch the region exclusives? There's a Tauros nest near my house and Farfetch'd is one of my favs ?

cuneytb

I don't think there is another pic of that hatching. I did look also but there isnt anywhere a list with the removed pokemons. You can use that one though. I think with gen2 all the pics will be totally fixed though.

I hope some pokemons will be removed just like they did remove Rattata and Pidgey. Weedle, Caterpie and Spearow can all leave from 2km eggs. Ekans, Paras, Nidorans, Venonat, Krabby and Goldeen should be removed from 5km eggs. Nothing should be removed from 10km eggs but Onix + Pinsir should go to 5km eggs and Porygon to 10km. 

John.

I have too many Tarous and Dudtrio. 

Coolada

I know it's not likely, but if like it if they'd leave the current egg categories more or less as they are, then introduce new 3km, 6km and 9km eggs exclusively for gen 2 Pokemon. 

cuneytb

I was also thinking about that 3km 6km and 9km but that will be hard to reach then. Or they should give us an choice to drop eggs or they should delete a lot of nonsense pokemons from the eggs.

PhreshDiamond

the way incredibly common pokemon are in eggs is such a mess honestly.  

cuneytb

Yeah. Like you walk 5 km long and get a Paras with terrific IVs :toofunny2: 

Btw i caught 3 Dragonites today. one has 6IVs and the other one has 56IVs lol 

Chromatica
4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

81GDg392M_mvyGwYtVANmEnYpRX55dfWpJSPwMoQ

This is inaccurate tho. The regionals (tauros, mr mime, farfetch'd, kangaskhan) and the evolutions of the babies don't hatch from eggs anymore.

Tylerbv

Hatched another Zubat today :rip:

feelslikeadream

nnnn I didn't make the graph, y'all. So just ignore the exclusives and evos. The rest is accurate.

I have everything from 2 and 5 (other than babies) but still need both Hitmons and Aerodactyl from 10k :'( Too bad I have 9 5ks right now.

cuneytb
1 minute ago, Eggy. said:

This is inaccurate tho. The regionals (tauros, mr mime, farfetch'd, kangaskhan) and the evolutions of the babies don't hatch from eggs anymore.

Yeah thats the only problem just like i mentioned. They will fix it when a bunch of new pokemons will come though.

Hopefully Gen2 will give us Lanturn and Ampharos as good electric pokemons. None of the pokemons we have now are good for fighting. Ampharos will change the game a bit, even though Rhydon + most ground types got buff.

cuneytb

Did anyone hatch any baby during that gen2 baby event? :rip: I hatched only 2 more Smoochums. I don't believe that that event helped anyone because no one i know got anything good from the eggs :rip: 

PhreshDiamond

there was  a baby event? :rip: 

Ricanaire
3 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Did anyone hatch any baby during that gen2 baby event? :rip: I hatched only 2 more Smoochums. I don't believe that that event helped anyone because no one i know got anything good from the eggs :rip: 

I hatched Pichu, Iggybuff, Cleffy & Togepi :jonny3:

cuneytb

Today something is extremely weird :jonny: I caught today 2 Dragonites, A perfect Koffing, perfect Dratini, Perfect Grimer, Perfect Tangela! And now in the same 3 minutes i caught a Starmie + Exeggutor :jonny: There are things happening. I feel so close to my Lapras :jonny:

PhreshDiamond

where the heck do you live in a major world monument or something? @cuneytb  I would be lucky to get some of those once a week

lostinparadise

I've legit been in this one gym for like 2 months+ now with my 2.5k Gyarados. :rip:

I nearly have 400 candies for another one so I can start using it again in gym battles. Cannot believe I still don't have a Snorlax..

PhreshDiamond
Just now, lostinparadise said:

I've legit been in this one gym for like 2 months+ now with my 2.5k Gyarados. :rip:

I nearly have 400 candies for another one so I can start using it again in gym battles. Cannot believe I still don't have a Snorlax..

oh my god, how many coins have you got from that :rip: 

It must be so nice to put a pokemon in a gym that isn't challenged much, with your powerful pokemon as the last one

lostinparadise
5 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

oh my god, how many coins have you got from that :rip: 

It must be so nice to put a pokemon in a gym that isn't challenged much, with your powerful pokemon as the last one

Legit, around 300 coins minimum. :rip: Which is only like 2 egg incubators, e.g. 6 uses (probably 2 paras's, 2 goldeen's, and 2 seel's knowing my luck), but yeah.. I miss battling with it.

Edited by lostinparadise

PhreshDiamond
Just now, lostinparadise said:

Legit, around 300 coins minimum. :rip: Which is only like 2 egg incubators, e.g. 6 uses (probably 2 paras's, 2 goldeen's, and 2 seel's knowing my luck), but yeah.. I miss battling with it.

mess :rip: incubators are so critical to the game, its a mess that you could only get 2 after months of owning a gym, FIX it Niantic 

LightningPH

The hype has died down here in where I live. People also don't care about the updates. Good to see that those who are atleast casual PKMN fans still play this. 

cuneytb

I hope that you guys know that you can get up to 100 coins per day per gym :rip: I got 100 coins just today for holding 10 gyms...