bestfiction

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution

lostinparadise

I didn't get Cleffa or Igglybuff from the babies. Walking my togepi, at 30 candies rn.

What's everyone gonna pick as their gen 2 starter? Cyndaquil ftw. 

cuneytb

Mine will be Chikorita, but i love Cyndaquil just a little less. Both are my babies :hughard: 

Btw you can account swap with someone if you want to catch the Regionals persé. i did that with a friend of US and i have now Tauros and Mr. mime. I caught him Mr. Mimes lol i will do now with a friend from hongkong to catch me Farfetchd. 

PhreshDiamond

Not that picking your starter really matters but i'll probably got with Cyndaquil (not really a fan of any of the gen 2 starters tbh) 

M A R N ✮

I still play.

Ichinaru19

Went to NYC yesterday and caught my first Venasaur (1589), Onix, and Machop :alexz:

Invader
17 hours ago, Grim said:

Give me a Chansey. :cries:

Im lvl 30. I'm like 50k away from 31. 

Oh Sweet!!

PhreshDiamond

What is the max level again? something random like 42? or 36 right? 

cuneytb

No its 40. The level should go higher though after the new gen release. but if the level goes higher, then most of the pokemons will also get higher CPs. I got confused lol

I just went to Electabuzz nest and i caught like 15 Electabuzzs :ahh: I only need now Lapras to fill my pokedex and i'm not sure where i can find her. Lapras, Snorlax and Porygon are all based on luck! BTW i hatched a Tangela with 1300cp+ and 89IVs + Solarbeam. Tangela is a very rare pokemon so i'm happy i got her. I still want to hatch Porygon, Togepi and Pichu but i need only a few babies + Lapras to fill the dex. 

cuneytb

omg i just caught a 86 IVs Koffing + 87IVs Dratini with 700cp+ :duca: once it evolves it will have 2700cp :duca: Now i'm ready for the gym tops :alexz2: 

Ichinaru19

yes Tangela is very rare, i thought it wouldn't be at first but I caught one already :D

Mister Max

I never played this before but I kinda wanna start

HELP:jonny3:

EdgeOfAddiction

Do the baby Pokemons come only from the 2.0 eggs? I've only hatched two baby ones out of at least 20. wtf?

EdgeOfAddiction

Since when was Tangela rare? I've hatched and caught so many of them. Boring!

feelslikeadream

Hatched my first Chansey yesterday :celestial2: 

But I'm mad cause my last 3 10k eggs before that were all Snorlax and I really want more babies :cries: I only have Magby atm.

feelslikeadream
14 minutes ago, EdgeOfAddiction said:

Do the baby Pokemons come only from the 2.0 eggs? I've only hatched two baby ones out of at least 20. wtf?

81GDg392M_mvyGwYtVANmEnYpRX55dfWpJSPwMoQ

Edited by feelslikeadream

LCTV
18 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Mine will be Chikorita, but i love Cyndaquil just a little less. Both are my babies :hughard: 

Btw you can account swap with someone if you want to catch the Regionals persé. i did that with a friend of US and i have now Tauros and Mr. mime. I caught him Mr. Mimes lol i will do now with a friend from hongkong to catch me Farfetchd. 

Can you get me Mr. Mime? :0

Grim
50 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Hatched my first Chansey yesterday :celestial2: 

But I'm mad cause my last 3 10k eggs before that were all Snorlax and I really want more babies :cries: I only have Magby atm.

Do you not partake in the gyms? I'd love to hatch multiple Snorlax. 

Flexus
2 hours ago, EdgeOfAddiction said:

Since when was Tangela rare? I've hatched and caught so many of them. Boring!

What?? I wish, I haven't even seen one in a gym yet

feelslikeadream
2 hours ago, Grim said:

Do you not partake in the gyms? I'd love to hatch multiple Snorlax. 

Eh. I do, but not very often. I live in a small-ish town and there aren't a ton of gyms here. They're often full.

PhreshDiamond
5 hours ago, cuneytb said:

omg i just caught a 86 IVs Koffing + 87IVs Dratini with 700cp+ :duca: once it evolves it will have 2700cp :duca: Now i'm ready for the gym tops :alexz2: 

gimmie the koffing

PhreshDiamond
3 hours ago, Mister Max said:

I never played this before but I kinda wanna start

HELP:jonny3:

Get into it sis

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

81GDg392M_mvyGwYtVANmEnYpRX55dfWpJSPwMoQ

um this is cute lemme steal for the OP, thanks boo

wait mess, i've NEVER got Celfable or Jigglypuff from a 2k egg, were they changed recently? :rip: 

I feel like Pikachu and Pichu should be swapped as well, or just take all the pokemon with babies OUT

Edited by PhreshDiamond

cuneytb

Well Tangela is very rare. And so is Lickitung. I have a lot of them both though. I'm so excited for my 2700cp Dragonite though. Need to catch 3 more Dratinis and yes! :duca: They need to hurry up with gen2 though :biblio: 

PhreshDiamond

Welp if Tangela is rare, good luck getting a Tanggrowth :rip: 

cuneytb
3 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

Get into it sis

um this is cute lemme steal for the OP, thanks boo

wait mess, i've NEVER got Celfable or Jigglypuff from a 2k egg, were they changed recently? :rip: 

I feel like Pikachu and Pichu should be swapped as well, or just take all the pokemon with babies OUT

The evolved forms are removed. Silphroad did a research and they didn't hatch any evolved pokemon or regional for a long time is what they found. I didn't hatch any of them too.

PhreshDiamond
Just now, cuneytb said:

The evolved forms are removed. Silphroad did a research and they didn't hatch any evolved pokemon or regional for a long time is what they found. I didn't hatch any of them too.

oh ok, I'll try and find an updated version of the poster then