Jump to content

Pokémon GO - Mega Evolution


bestfiction

Recommended Posts

Caught 148 seen 152

 

i still need a Snorlax, Togepei, and Togetic to complete da dex

 

so I have a shadow of Mr. Mime & Khangastan

how they got to da states who knows lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • cuneytb

    1669

  • greeneyedsoul

    775

  • Can't_M!ss_This

    740

  • bestfiction

    636

I caught a wild Lapras today! 730 cp but I love it

 

so I only need:

primeape (2 fckn mankeys to go)

muk (walking grimer for another 20 candies)

omastar (1 more omanyte)

dragonite (10 dratinis)

tangela (where do these even live??)

aerodactyl :rip:

regionals

 

for the original dex that is, I only hatched one baby mon so far

 

dratini doesn't have nests anymore right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Invader said:

I've hatched 3 Chansey and 4 Aerodactyl and even 5 elekid !! :(

Give me a Chansey. :cries:

 

 

Im lvl 30. I'm like 50k away from 31. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PhreshDiamond said:

The way i'm barely over 100 caught even though i'm like level 24 :rip: and spend DAYS in the summer walking around. The lack of pokemon/variety in rural areas really killed this a bit for some people I think. 

Literally my issue. I'm at 116 caught and level 23. Where I live there's only a couple places to catch the rare ones, and they're always the same ones so it's pretty useless. Hatching eggs is my best bet to finding new ones

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

The thought of having to get enough chansey candy to evolve her :rip: 

Stahp, I don't wanna think of that.

 

Assuming Steelix and Scizor will need 50, I'm ready. Also ready for Politoed, Bellossom, and Crobat. Oh and Slowking. Is that it? 

 

@SophomoreI find that the best places to go are by the water by me. I easily filled up my dex once I found those hot spots. 

Edited by Grim
Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
2 minutes ago, Grim said:

Stahp, I don't wanna think of that.

 

Assuming Steelix and Scizor will need 50, I'm ready. Also ready for Politoed, Bellossom, and Crobat. Oh and Slowking. Is that it? 

 

@SophomoreI find that the best places to go are by the water by me. I easily filled up my dex once I found those hot spots. 

nnnnn yeah Steelix and scizor will be a struggle for me, crobat will probably be 100 candy no bad considering she is common, but idk how they are going to treat split evolutions like Bellossom and Slowking, imagine if you finally get 100 candies for them, and then its a random chance and gives you the gen 1 pokemon :rip: I'd rage quit 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
5 minutes ago, Sophomore said:

Literally my issue. I'm at 116 caught and level 23. Where I live there's only a couple places to catch the rare ones, and they're always the same ones so it's pretty useless. Hatching eggs is my best bet to finding new ones

glad you know the struggle :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
2 minutes ago, jpow said:

I've had two eggs at 9.8/10km and I'm too lazy to walk the 0.2 to get them hatched.  

just do some cartwheels and backflips then around your town, i'm sure that will get you the 0.2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhreshDiamond said:

nnnnn yeah Steelix and scizor will be a struggle for me, crobat will probably be 100 candy no bad considering she is common, but idk how they are going to treat split evolutions like Bellossom and Slowking, imagine if you finally get 100 candies for them, and then its a random chance and gives you the gen 1 pokemon :rip: I'd rage quit 

Oh god, I didn't think of that. But you reminded me there's also Umbreon and espeon but Eevee is literally everywhere so. 

 

I think the data data miners found King's Rock and a Sun stone so maybe they'll have a new mechanic in the app like the main games. 

 

I literally got got all my Scyther candy because I hatched 3 in a row. It was so tragic and sad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Well i hatched my 3rd Smoochum but still no Elekid or Lapras. I caught a Snorlax though a few days ago. And another Chansey :) I'm now busy with trying to catch everything i'm coming across to.

 

I still need

 

Porygon

Lapras

Farfetchd

Kangaskhan

 

Igglybuff

Pichu

Togepi

Togetic

Elekid

 

BTW i think we will get a huge update at 1 february!

So today i caught a PORYGON!!! with even 20cp :ahh:  i got so shocked! Now i only need to catch one pokemon who is Lapras and i feel like i'm very close to it! and i caught like 18 Omanytes lol. I just got into a nest with millions of Omanytes. And i caught a perfect Kabuto :duca: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
1 minute ago, Grim said:

Oh god, I didn't think of that. But you reminded me there's also Umbreon and espeon but Eevee is literally everywhere so. 

 

I think the data data miners found King's Rock and a Sun stone so maybe they'll have a new mechanic in the app like the main games. 

 

I literally got got all my Scyther candy because I hatched 3 in a row. It was so tragic and sad. 

oh thats cool, Maybe some form of trading is coming? Or maybe you have to win a battle with them holding the item (and enough candy)? That would be better I think than introducing trading. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grim said:

Oh god, I didn't think of that. But you reminded me there's also Umbreon and espeon but Eevee is literally everywhere so. 

 

I think the data data miners found King's Rock and a Sun stone so maybe they'll have a new mechanic in the app like the main games. 

 

I literally got got all my Scyther candy because I hatched 3 in a row. It was so tragic and sad. 

I think this will be like you have to change your candies for a kings rock or something. Like this time you still need 100 poliwag candies but you need to buy kings rock with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I've never seen a Porygon. I've hatched 3, though. Speaking of Porygon, that's another gen 2 evolution I forgot lol 

 

@PhreshDiamond @cuneytb As long as it's a definitely evolution so candy isn't wasted I'm ok with it! 

 

I wish they added an item that let you change moves. My poor Dragonite has Steel Wing/Dragon Claw. 

Edited by Grim
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jpow said:

I've had two eggs at 9.8/10km and I'm too lazy to walk the 0.2 to get them hatched.  

Sounds dumb, but it's helpful. For those, I usually put my phone on a rotating chair and just start spinning it :celestial2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
4 minutes ago, John. said:

Sounds dumb, but it's helpful. For those, I usually put my phone on a rotating chair and just start spinning it :celestial2:

:ahh: does this work? I saw something about the GPS being updated to be more accurate for random drift or something, does this mean its harder to cheat it :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PhreshDiamond said:

:ahh: does this work? I saw something about the GPS being updated to be more accurate for random drift or something, does this mean its harder to cheat it :rip:

It works last night lol.I haven't update the app yet so maybe that's why it's working for me. And when I sign into the game, my guy still wonders around. 

That or another way to hatch those .2 eggs, I just try to do some house work, like mopping, going up and down the stairs and stuff :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
PhreshDiamond
1 minute ago, John. said:

It works last night lol.I haven't update the app yet so maybe that's why it's working for me. And when I sign into the game, my guy still wonders around. 

That or another way to hatch those .2 eggs, I just try to do some house work, like mopping, going up and down the stairs and stuff :skull:

:ahh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well i'm expecting at the end of next year we will get gen3. Everyone is going crazy over gen2 but there isn't even much in that gen. the babies are already out. Everybody will directly evolving their pokemons. Only Tyranitar, Umbreon, Blissey and Houndoom are hyping people up i guess. Lets wait..

Link to post
Share on other sites

I only need....

 

Chansey

Aerodactyl

Lickitung

Cleffa

Togepi

Togetic

 

until I complete the dex (I also need Farfetch'd, Mr. Mime & Kangaskhan but I don't see myself getting them anytime soon) 

Edited by ARTPØP
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...